• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

I Create

Imogen Day

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,180
OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Okay here are a few of the things I've made for Imogen Day.

Advice and construction criticism very much appreciated.

Okay Here goes:
Banners for Imogen Day when her person was Taylor Swift

1.
ezq42x.png


2.
2a0b4o6.jpg

Newer Banners For Imogen Day


1.
j5yxq9.png


2.
16pg0m.png


3.
vfxv6v.png


4.
16k2pdu.png


5.
2mfhqti.png


6.
11jrudy.png
 
The new banners are great :D

I can tell that since the first spoiler of images, you have defo improved.
 
</FONT>
Okay, here are a few more I made recently.
Imogen Day
​
<i></i>
2i977tj.jpg


ip1mj9.png


<FONT font="Eras Light ITC">Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney
​
bgv40x.jpg


23m0nk2.png


Pixie Day
​
rc7n8n.png


16a8pyg.png


Randoms
​
2n1ryqh.jpg


33vj4a8.png


fx6mtc.png
 
Wow Melly, these are all really good.
I might have to get you to make me some :lol:

Great improvements :D
 
Back
Top