Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
A lot had happened in the last year for Isabella Chaos, too many things that flashed through her mind. But the one she was most proud of was finally making Prefect. It had been a dream of hers ever since she stepped foot at Hogwarts. She was always the most ambitious girl she knew, it was the primary reason she was sorted into Slytherin House, her ambition and desire to get whatever she wanted no matter what it took. She had been thrilled about finally earning the position and told nearly everyone - except one person, the one person she wanted to tell the most. Mike Goulding.

After their nasty break up at the end of her third year, Isabella had gone to great lengths to avoid Mike now that she was with Thomas, but for some reason, she couldn't fight the urge that told her to write a letter to him and send it to him while he was in France. It was also good timing that the Triwizard Tournament happened to be this year and Beauxbatons would be hosting the event. That was where Mike currently was. Perhaps it was best that he and Isabella not be face to face when they spoke for the first time in a year, she didn't think she could handle rejection in person, just in case he never wanted to talk to her again. The break up had been entirely her fault after all.

After arguing with herself all the way up the Owlery, Isabella finally called down her owl and before she could change her mind, had rushed it off to Beauxbatons with the letter addressed to Mike.
Dear Mike,

I know I'm probably the last person you ever want to hear from, and I fully understand if you just rip this letter up the moment you realize who it's from, but I couldn't fight the urge I felt to write to you since I got back to school. First of all, congratulations! I heard you were chosen to be HNZ's Triwizard Tournament, and honestly I cannot think of another person more deserving of the Champion spot. I'm really glad you decided to do the Tournament because I think you'll do great. If it means anything, I'll be rooting for you. ♥

I guess the reason I wanted to write to you, aside from congratulating you, is to tell you that I was chosen for Prefect! I know it's not as fancy as being a Triwizard Champion, but it's cool enough for me. :p I know that we used to constantly talk of me becoming a Prefect someday, so when that day finally came, I could think of no one else I wanted to share the news with than you...

And well, now that I have done that, I guess this ends my letter. I hope you're doing well in France, preparing for the Tournament and whatnot. I really am sorry for everything that happened between us, I never meant to hurt you. I feel like I'm asking for too much by asking you to forgive me, but if you can find it in your heart to do so, I'd be so happy. I'll hear from you soon, hopefully.

Always,
Isabella Chaos

The task was upcoming and Mike had been focusing on solving the clue to help give him an advantage and an insight into what the the task may behold. The thoughts of Isabella had drifted away slowly, as Mike's mind had been more focused on the task. The morning was wet yet the Hogwarts tents repelled the rain and the coldness, although Mike had resorted to wearing another extra layer just in case. He looked outside of the tent to see an Owl coming in his general direction. He wondered whether it was for Zuka, in which case he had got the wrong tent but it still continued for him. It landed firmly in his tent dropping the letter and it stood there expecting something in return. Mike filled up a bowl of water and placed some owl pellets infront of it, with a little unhappy hoot from Osiris. Mike opened the letter and was flabbergasted to see it was from Isabella. He read it, not knowing what to think. The anger had subsided over the year, but curisity made him continue reading. After a few moments, he reread the letter before writing his reply.

Dear Bella,

I hear that congratulations is in order. I knew you could it! For some reason, the other day I was thinking about you, and wondered if you had become prefect. Thanks Bella, I was just as suprised to hear my name pulled out as anyone else. Bella, this past year has been awkward. I know that its your OWL year this year and I'm sure you'll ace the exams, but I feel that you don't need any aggro from me. I forgive you for what you did last year, it takes someone very strong-willed to apologise and I feel that it would be very unfair of me to reject your apology. It's all water under the bridge. I hope that we continue to get back on even ground, as God knows I need all the company I can get, and knowing that you're rooting for me, makes me feel that more determined to do Hogwarts proud. I know that I won't return to Hogwarts for presumably the remainder of the year, but hopefully this may continue. (The letters I mean).

I'm sorry this isn't much, but this is very small in comparison to how I'm feeling right now. Words cannot describe how much your letter means, and how much you mean as a person to me.

Forever yours,

Mike x

Isabella was totally not expecting a reply back from Mike. She had been expecting him to just rip her letters to shreds the moment he saw it was her; or if he were to reply it'd only be so that he could tell her to stay away and never write to him again. So when she read the letter he wrote back to her, she was completely taken aback by his words. For a moment her heart swelled with admiration and she was reminded so much of why she had fallen for Mike in the first place, but she forced those feelings away. They were not the feelings she was supposed to be feeling when she was with Thomas. The entire day Mike's letter was at the back of her head, and finally after dinner she had a moment to herself to write back to him.
Mike,

You truly are a Gryffindor at heart, you know that? You're a very courageous, chivalrous person to be able to forgive me for what I did so easily. My 'strong-willedness' for apologizing is nothing compared to yours for forgiving me. So I guess I just want to tell you how appreciative I am of your kind heart. I'm glad you wrote back to me, and that you would like to keep up a correspondence, I'd like to know how you're doing. How is France, and Beauxbatons? Before I chose Hogwarts New Zealand I was very close to attending Beauxbatons. My mom went there for her graduating year and loved it, so she wanted me to go, whereas my father wanted me to go to his school, Durmstrang. Though I made the best decision by choosing HNZ all for myself. :p So how're you feeling about the Tournament so far? Is it proving to be hard? You're so brave to be doing this, well duh, you're a Gryffindor after all. I don't know if I'd have what it takes to be a Champion if I ever go the chance to be in the TWT. I mean, I'd like to think I was brave and courageous enough to go through it, but in truth I wouldn't really know if I could go through with it. That's why I'm glad you're our champion, I know you're do great and make HNZ proud. :)

Well, I've got tons of homework I've neglected to do.

I hope to see you soon,
Love,
Isabella Chaos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back