I come alive in the night time

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi had just left a club in downtown New York. Since she'd never been in New York for no longer than a few days, this was her only chance to see the place. It had been were her late sister had lived. The blonde still hadn't fully recovered over her sisters death, but she was a lot better than the first few days. Now she was socailizing as well as eating. The main reason that Caysi was in New Yrok was to see how her sister lived and to collect some of her things. Caysi and Alex had been close, being only a few years a part. The Oxford graduate could say that her other sister who had past was close to her, but that would be lying. Caysi shook her head, she was getting to full of her thoughts. It was just time to relax and enjoy New York.

The blonde looked at how the city was all lit up, and even with the stars it shined like no other. Caysi could enjoy this city, it suited her. She walked off to a small park that was shining full of lights, and full of pretty little, small waterfalls. The blonde was so intruiged as to how a small waterfall could be in such a huge city. She shrugged her shoulders as she sat down to see the water fall.

Jacob was rather enjoying his day off from work. Usually his routine would be to sit in record office and do what the record company asked him to, but today, it was his day off. This usually wasn't normal for him to get a day off since he would be busy all the time fulfilling his dream and the promise's he had made to a couple of people in the past, he was just enjoying the scenery. There was one thing that did tick off Jacob and it was that the two bodyguard's that he had to have with him all the time for his safety. Little did these muggles know about Jacob that he had a wizarding background, a Durmstrang graduate, so he was fully capable of protecting himself, but he couldn't let the muggle's know of this, and so, he rather had no choice in the matter in letting those two guard's follow him around.

Seeing the beautiful light's of New York, getting the full few and enjoying the food, the scenery and especially the girl's that were walking around. Enjoying all of this, he heard a few other people talking about a waterfall nearby in a park which seemed to be catching some peoples attention. 'I suppose heading that way is a good idea.' Thought Jacob to himself. He started to walk towards the park and was looking for a place to sit down. Looking nearby, he saw a young girl sitting by herself, watching the waterfall. The girl was rather attractive looking, and so, he started to walk up to her and said, "Would you mind if I sat next to you?" One of the best thing's about Jacob was there he was a very polite and caring individual. As soon as he asked, he looked back at the bodyguard's and flicked his hand asking them to leave him alone. The bodyguard's started to walk away, but Jacob knew that he wouldn't be alone since by experience, he knew that the bodyguard's would be really close by, still keeping an eye on him. "The name is Jacob Romance. I'm a musician and create my own music as well." Said Jacob introducing himself.

Caysi could relate the waterfall to so many things that had just happened in her life. But she would just count it as a fresh start. Somewhat like a fish moving upstream, it makes it's way to the fall avoiding many obsticles.. but in the end it gets eaten or killed by some chaotic bear. The blonde sighed, looking up at the sky, it was a full moon. She had never really had the time to just sit down and think about life. Her job consisted of a phone being literally glued to her ear and a comptuer sewed to her finger tips. No Caysi Finnigan alone time.

The blonde turned her head to see a cute looking guy with two, what seemed body guards, approaching her. Caysi nodded at the boy's question, " I do not mind at all." The Irish accent flowing off her tongue. The blonde's green eyes looked at Jacob. " I'm Caysi Finnigan, I own my own buisness." She gave a smile.

Wrong topic.

Seeing his two bodyguard's walking off, he was finally starting to feel a bit more comfortable. He literally never got alone time to himself, just enjoyment time. Ever since he started his career recording music, he never got the chance to just sit down and breath fresh air for that matter. Now, after working on his music for the past 2 years, he finally had some alone time to himself. Looking over to the girl he was sitting next to, he found her to be be very attractive. Usually what Jacob would do is make an instant move on a hot girl he saw, but this time, he was just going to let thing's take it's of course by themselves. He was in no rush to get into things and he just wanted to enjoy his time today. "Pleasure to meet you Caysi. May I call you Caysi or is there another name you prefer to be called?" Asked Jacob. He had some bad experiences in the past with name calling, so Jacob always wanted to first confirm with the individual before proceeding with any other activities.

"So, what brings you to our here tonight?" Asked Jacob with a smile. Looking towards the beautiful waterfall, it reminded him of the time in his young age when him, his parent's and his grandparent's went on a trip to Niagara falls and he certainly enjoyed his time there, but since then, thing's in his life started to go downwards. The same enjoyment and feeling never really came back to him until now, which it was starting to come back. "Tbh with you, this is the first time in year's I've ever really gotten a break." Said Jacob as he looked over to his right and saw bush of red roses. He looked around to see if anyone was looking at him and then he muttered some words which immediately cut one of the roses off and flew right into his hand. He kept the rose hidden and put it in his pocket for later. He knew that he would need that rose later, so he kept it in his pocket.

Caysi smiled happily as she watched the lights contrast everything that was around her. Jacob was quite good looking, but the blonde could say that she had never heard of him before. Maybe he was just a new music artist. " Caysi is good, or if you have a nickname." She smiled. " I'm just here to get away from everything." Caysi nodded truthfully. " No one ever told me that life was going to be this hard." The blonde gave a small grin.

" What are you doing here if I may ask?" Caysi asked curiously. " This is the first time in a while that I have been sitting down for more than ten minutes and I haven't had a computer or phone attached to me." Caysi laughed.

Jacob can relate to Caysi when she said she was here to just get away from everything. He knew and understood the feeling that Caysi had right now. Life in general was just about struggle, a struggle which guided a person through their life and that struggle brought good or bad upon a person, that depended on the person on how they used their time of struggle. "I can relate. This is the fist time in year's where I got some time to myself." Said Jacob as he looked at the amazing waterfall, and seeing other people vastly enjoying the waterfall and the colors as well. "Life is about struggle. Struggle is what guides a person. Without struggle, there is no excitement in life." Said Jacob. He spoke as if he had lots of experience with life, but the truth of matter was, he was going through the exact same thing that she was going through right now. He got all of this advice from his grandfather and was experiencing the true meaning of life right now.

Jacob wasn't surprised when he got the question from Caysi that what was he doing. Jacob was an uprising and upcoming music artist. He had only released one album and was working on his second one right now. His first album was a decent hit, but he knew he could have done better if it had not been for the record company that was pressuring him to finish the album fast. "I'm a music artist. I work for at a record label here in New York and have released my first album a few month's ago. I'm just getting started, but soon, my name will be out there." Said Jacob with a smile. He was just amazed as to how his life was turning out right now. Just 2 years ago, he was struggling to get his name out there by making sample music and giving it out to people for free, and now after long years of struggle, he was finally getting the work paid off. "Yeah, this is the first time in year's I've been away from my usual routine, which was getting up in the morning, going to record office to work on my music, coming back home, sleeping and it's the same thing again the next day. It feels a little odd, but the feeling f change is great." Said Jacob with a big sigh.

Caysi listened to how Jacob was speaking. It was really inspirational to hear someone giving her advice, it was something that she couldn't get from another person. " Struggle is what makes a person in life, it builds character. " Caysi added to Jacobs thought. " There's just one day that I'd like to wake up and see if my life was different if maybe I too a different route or something along the lines of that." Caysi sighed.

" I find it great that your putting yourself out there, and taking measures to do that." Caysi nodded smiling. The blonde wouldn't be able to do that, even if she got told that she had a good voice. Caysi had been in choir when she was little and sang a lot but didn't even think of being like Jacob and putting herself out there. " My usual routine is waking up, work, eat and sleep." Caysi laughed as she turned her head to the waterfall. " But I think you must be pretty big seeing as you have body guards." Caysi said before turning her head to see where they went.

Selwin smiled as Caysi added onto his statement that struggle is what makes a person in life, it builds character. That was of course true and Jacob couldn't believe he had forgotten about that. "That is also true." Said Jacob nodding in agreement with Caysi. Jacob always dreamed of his life being different, yet he tried so hard to take many different routes, but life was just throwing him off and when he finally decided to go on the path he's currently on right now, life started to give him a hand. "One can always dream of life being different, but reality is much different than imagination." Jacob took a small pause by taking out the small water bottle in his pocket and putting it over to Caysi, asking her, "Would you like some water?" Another good thing about Jacob was that he always put others needs over his own.

"Putting myself out there took year's of work Caysi. It wasn't easy for me at all." Said Jacob as he looked towards the sky. "It wasn't long ago that I was roaming the street's handing out my sample music CD's to people and was working as a freelance. Though I still work as a freelance, but that's part-time now, since I work for a record label now." Said Jacob with a smile. Jacob had already been hit a tad bit by life and understood what the true meaning of life was. "Your usual routine is the same as me to be honest. I get up, work, eat and then sleep." Said Jacob with a chuckle. "I'm not really a 'big' hit as you would want to call it, but I'm working hard towards it. I mean, I have plenty of money and what not right now, but that's not what I'm after. My goal is different." Said Jacob as he turned his head towards Caysi.

Caysi gave a small grin, it was true. Whatever the two were adding to eachother's sentences fit, and totally made sense. There wasn't a day that went by when Caysi didn't think of what life would've been if maybe she'd done this or that, but life wouldn't be what it is right now, and the blonde couldn't complain about her life right now. " Oh, yes please." Caysi said taking the water bottle. " Thank you, it's like you knew what I wanted." Caysi said with a little laugh.

" I can only imagine." Caysi shook her head. " I had to work for four years to become CEO of my father's company." Caysi laughed. " And it was even my father's company to add." The blonde didn't like that her father made her work for it, but that was also four years ago when she had thought that. Now a days, she could thank her father, and make him realise that she did do the right thing and she did work hard for her money. " My father made me build up to what I am now, I used to hate him for that.. but now, I really appreciate it, the money, the people I know." Caysi shrugged her shoulders. " I love it, not much more I can say on that." Caysi looked at him smiling. " My company is called Finny Real estate." Caysi laughed, " The name really is from my last name, somewhat making a joke of it." The blonde said, fixing her necklace. " It's worldwide, you might've heard of it?" She questioned him.

Seeing the smile on Caysi's face and having a good bonding discussion with her, it made him miss his little sister. His sister, who was 3 years younger than him was the closest thing to him in his young years. Ever since she committed suicide because she didn't want to live without the love of her life who was killed in a death duel against a wizard, Jacob hasn't really gotten close to anyone. Now, he felt like he was getting slowly closer to Caysi. There was something about Caysi that clicked to him and he couldn't just pin point it right now. "My pleasure Caysi." Said Jacob with a smile. Though there was one thing about Jacob that separated him from other wizard's and it was that he was able to sense the feeling's of another person. He was able to search others feeling's and see what they wanted.

"We all start from somewhere. Some at the top and some at the bottom." Said Jacob giving it some thought. Jacob's father was a drug addict and a death eater. His mother was an auror and always had fight's with his father. Because of what the two did between each other, it left Jacob and his sibling's out. Eventually, him and his sibling's got sick of their parent's and ran away from home and starting at the bottom of the chain and Jacob being the oldest, he worked hard to bring himself and his sibling's up. "My father was a drug addict death eater and my mother was an Auror. Long story short, me and my sibling's left the family and started at the bottom of the chain and I worked my way up." Said Jacob looking at the family of six that were walking right past him and Caysi. "I believe I did hear about it. I never thought I would get to meet one of the family member's. I am fortunate to meet you Caysi." Said Jacob with a smile. Jacob thought it would be a good idea for Jacob to give Caysi the rose he picked earlier. Taking out the rose out of his pocket, he gave it over to Caysi and said, "I have a small first meeting present for you." Jacob smiled wide and flicked his hair to his right side of his head.

Caysi nodded, " My mother is a death eater, taken over by the fascination of darkness and evil, she pretended a few years ago that she was all nice and changed but in the end she was just back stabbing and a horrible person." Caysi shrugged her shoulders. " I originally had two older sisters but they just passed away about a month ago." The blonde stated as she stated.

Caysi sighed. " But I'm sorry to hear that about your family, there needs to be a person that everyone can run too." Caysi added. " If you need something you can always ask me, I know that we just met, but for some reason I feel a really good connection." Caysi laughed. " Oh it's no big deal, but I'm sitting next to a person who's going to be extremely popular." The blonde smiled as she stated the fact. Caysi took hold of the rose, " Thank you." Caysi smiled. She looked at the flower, no one had ever given her a rose before.

Jacob didn't really understand why all death eater's had to be so caught up with getting all power to themselves. He didn't really like death eater's, but he had met some nice death eater's that weren't all that bad. "Well, I've meet a few death eater's that aren't really all that evil to be honest. I know that many death eater's become in their status because they want to destroy the world and want all power for themselves, but I suppose that's not always the case." Said Jacob trying to explain to Caysi. Even though Jacob had very bad experience with death eater's in the past, he always learned to forgive people. One special thing about Jacob was that he had a big heart. He always forgave those who hurt him because everyone deserves a second chance. "I know we both haven't had the greatest past's, but I've always forgiven those who have hurt me. Everyone deserves a second chance." Said Jacob as he stood up to stretch and then said, "Want to go for a walk?"

"Thanks." Said Jacob with a smile. This was the first time in Jacob's life that someone has offered help to him. Usually, people just stole stuff from Jacob or framed him, but this was the first time something good actually happened to Jacob. "You know, you're the first person who has offered to help me. Usually people would steal from me or frame me." Said Jacob talking from bad experience. After giving the flower, there was something Jacob was feeling around Caysi. A feeling which told Jacob that Caysi had never gotten a flower from anyone. Jacob put his arm around Caysi and pulled her in and then said in a soft voice, "I take it this is your first time someone gave you a rose?" Usually, Jacob wouldn't make a move like this, but he felt like he was having a really good connection with Caysi. This was the first time in Jacob's like that he was feeling like this and it felt great to him. He just hoped that he was doing the right thing.

Caysi frowned she did have to agree with Jacob on that. " My ex was a death eater.. although he didn't tell me until the very end of our relationship which sort of took me off balance." The blonde narrowed her eyes. " I felt like I wasn't important enough, and I felt very... little I guess you could say." She said looking down at her thumbs. " I agree with you, everyone makes mistakes, we're not perfect." Caysi grinned looking up at Jacob. He had stood up, and asked her if she'd like to go for a walk, which she would obviously say yes to. " Absoloutley." The blonde said as she got up from the bench.

Caysi shook her head, " Your a great person, I don't see why anyone would do such a thing to you." She shrugged her shoulders. Caysi wasn't lying, she could tell that Jacob was big hearted and a great person all together. " Usually people use me because I'm so nice and giving." The blonde sighed. Caysi felt Jacob pull her closer, and she felt really great. " Yes actually." She gave a cheeky grin. " Your the first." The green eyed girl looked at him.

There was something about Caysi that was drawing him more and closer to her. He didn't know what it was, but it was defiantly something positive. Having his hand around Caysi was making him feel more and more comfortable around Caysi. The night was just right, the waterfall was making the whole experience more serene and the lighting of the whole park was making it more enjoyable for both of them, or at least for Jacob it was. "I see. So I gave you your first rose." Said Jacob with a smile as he moved closer to Caysi to where the two were Jacob's legs were now touching Caysi's legs. The only thing that made Jacob worry was what is this isn't what Caysi wants. He searched Caysi's feeling's and could see that she wasn't wanting to deny this, but what if it had changed? Jacob always had the problem of thinking slight negatively at the same time. Though there was nothing wrong with that, just to be on the precaution side.

Jacob wanted to give a kiss to Caysi right now but was being a big hesitant. What will her reaction be? Is it too soon? Jacob was just following his instincts and he hoped that his instincts were going to hold true. As he slightly tightened his group around Caysi's waist, he moved his head in to give a warm tender kiss to Caysi. He pulled out of the kiss after a few second's and then went back to give Caysi another tender kiss. "Such warm, soft and very kissable lips I must say." Said Jacob with a smile as he pulled out of the second kiss. "How was that?" Asked Jacob with a smile.

Caysi hadn't ever felt a connection with anyone like she had with Jacob. It was a good connection, it left her with a deeply amazing feeling. The blonde just looked at the whole park, it just seemed a whole lot better, mostly everything just seemed a whole lot better. " Yes you did." She said playfully poking him. Hopefully Jacob had the same feelings that Caysi did, because she wouldn't go through this again.

The blonde was a bit shocked when Jacob kissed her, but it did feel right. It felt right, with the right person and at the right time. " Well kind sir, you have extremely kissable lips, that are a delight to kiss." Caysi laughed. " That, that was quite amazing." She nodded, and smiled up at him.

Hearing the positive feedback from Caysi was rather astonishing for Jacob. Though they had just met, it was as if Jacob had known Caysi for the longest time. A feeling that this was too good and too strong for Jacob to pass up and he did what his heart told him to. For the first time in his life, he listened to what his heart had to say and it brought him good. "I must admit, this wasn't the type of response I was expecting from you." Jacob took a small cough by turning his head to the opposite direction, and then continuing, "Excuse me... Anyways, I thought you would be furious of sort, but I suppose you and I both are feeling the same way right now." Said Jacob with a smile on his face. Feelings of 'like' or 'love' were some of the few thing's that Jacob never really got to experience in his life, and now, he was starting to experience it.

Loving the experience, Jacob had to admit that this was by far the greatest thing that's happened to him after his career in music got started. Things had been just so stressful and so irritating at times that Jacob had forgotten how to smile. Looking back at Caysi and her lips, he kissed her once more and said, "Thank you. I had forgotten how to smile, but you reminded me." Jacob really still could not believe that was happening. "So, do you think you'd like to give this musician a chance in dating you?" Asked Jacob with a smile as he put his hand's in Caysi's hands.

Caysi smiled at Jacob. " I feel really close to you." The blonde shrugged her shoulders. " I've never felt something like this." Caysi laughed before she heard Jacob speak. " I'm glad that I could make you smile, I can say that you've brightened up my evening as well as my smile as well." Caysi nodded as she looked around the park. Was it her or did it seem better?

Caysi felt Jacob's soft hands connecting with hers. She blushed and kissed him back, tenderly. " Yes I'd love to go out with you again, that is if you want to go out again." The blonde joked as she kissed Jacob on the cheek.

Jacob was glad to see that Caysi was enjoying her time with him. It wasn't often that Jacob would have the opportunity to go out with a girl and have a good time. Heck, as far as Jacob could remember, the last tie he went on a date was about 3 years ago. Mostly when he started to work fully on his career, he decided to cut himself off from a few things and dating girl's was one of them. "I'm glad to see you're having a good time." Said Jacob giving Caysi a kiss on her forehead. Jacob loved giving girl's a kiss on their foreheads. He didn't know what was so special about doing it, but he just felt really great after doing it and he knew that the girl would feel something different as well, in a positive way that is. Jacob laughed a little bit when he hear Caysi saying that he had brightened her evening up pretty good. "You have done the same." Said Jacob with a smile.

"Of course I want to go out with you again." Said Jacob with a chuckle. He knew that this was the start of a great relationship and knew that the two had a lot in common, which was a good sign for their relationship. Unlike some of his past girlfriend's, whom he didn't really have a lot in common with. It still surprised him as to how he even got paired up with some of his ex. girlfriend's. "So I suppose we can consider ourselves a couple then? You're my girlfriend now." Said Jacob as he gently put his face attaching it to Caysi's forehead and then rubbing her nose with his own nose and smiling.

Caysi nodded, she was truly having a good time with Jacob. She was happy that she also made him happy. The blonde felt wonderful when Jacob kissed her forehead, not too many guys had ever done that, but if they did, it made her feel important and it was just sweet.

Caysi nodded and smiled. " Yes we can call ourselves a couple." Caysi snugged her nose with Jacobs, she loved doing that. The blonde was somewhat shorter than Jacob, so she had to go on get tippy toes, and gave Jacob a full out kiss.

The tingling sensation that Jacob was feeling right now was amazing. Truthfully, he had never felt like this way before in his life. He couldn't point his finger on it, but he knew that Caysi was the one for him. Even though they had just met and barely gotten to know each other, he was confident that she was feeling that same way he was right now. With some of his senses going wild, he felt that she loved the kiss on her forehead. The feelings proved fully true when she tippy toed and gave Jacob a full out kiss. In return, Jacob picked up Caysi and started to swing he around in a circle and gave her a kiss on her lips. "So, what do you want to do now Caysi?" Asked Jacob with a smile as he put Caysi down on the ground. Jacob had a few ideas in mind, but he wanted to see what Caysi wanted to do.

Caysi laughed and smiled at Jacob as he twirled her around. That was yet another first in her life, why was Jacob so different and more sincere than the others? But this is what Caysi was lookig for in all of her relationships, but she found it all in one person. She felt really great with Jacob even though they had just met, but she knew that this was going to last. " It doesn't matter to me at all, your choice." The blonde smiled up and looked at him.

Jacob had a few idea's in mind, but he didn't really know what he wanted to do. He was never good at picking things because he would end up choosing something that was bad. Sometimes, Jacob would have the most rotten luck, but then sometimes, he would have all the luck in the world. In this situation, he felt like he had all the luck in the world right now since had just met a wonderful girl. "How about he go over to the bridge and talk more over there?" Said Jacob with a smile. So, he started to walk towards the bridge, along with Caysi. There was a lot that Jacob wanted to know about Caysi, but he wanted Caysi to get to know him first. "So, Caysi, do you have any questions for me? You can ask me anything you like." Said Jacob with a smile as he put his hand in Caysi's hand and kept walking holding her hand.

Caysi nodded, she was ok with anything that Jacob wanted to do. The blonde followed along side Jacob, putting her hand in his and gently swinging it along. There were some questions that she did have for him. " Tell me about your childhood, how you came to singing and then question me." She laughed and smiled up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back