I Can't Sleep, so I Will Eat!

Cato Austman

OOC First Name
Lovi
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Cato Austman did not understand many things. He did not understand riddles, and he did not know when to stop joking around. What was really bothering him was the fact that he was not able to sleep. Cato knew he wasn't homesick. He couldn't be. He was waiting to get away from his parents for a long time. He was happy to be out of his home. He was out of his comfort zone, and that made him excited. He was excited to do new things and come up with new pranks to pull on professors. It just made him so excited! Excitement was swag.

The walk from the seventh floor all the way down to the kitchens was a long one. Cato was not a lazy person, so he had to problem walking such a long distance. It was past curfew, way past curfew to be exact. He was sure almost everone was asleep. Cato was not tired at all. He had been up since 8:00 a.m. and it was probably 12:30 in the morning now. He was hyped up on unused energy. Cato walked into the kitchen. Soon he was surrounded by house elves. "What is young master doing up so early?" one asked. "Nevermind that! What can we get for you, young master? another one asked. Cato did not have an house elf of his own, but he thought the creatures were very annoying. Cato glared at them. "How about you disgusting things just skedattle? I don't need you." he told them firmly. The house elves backed away and went back to what they wer doing previously. Cato thought he had been a little too harsh, but house elves couldn't be as smart as him, right? He started to search for something he could chomp on until he was tired.

Killua had been slowly getting used to the lower levels of the castle now. He didn't exactly fancy it there since it was all cold, dark and gloomy, just like his home. But, he didn't exactly want a sunny and happy place either, so he figured that the lower levels would do just fine. It was already past midnight and he was on his way to the kitchens. He wasn't exactly a fan of following the rules either so he could care less if he was caught by a professor or anyone at all. He entered the kitchens without a second thought.

As soon as he entered the kitchen, house elves began to gather around him and asked for what he wanted. "A sandwich. I don't care, as long as it's a sandwich," he ordered them. He thought that the house elves were servants so he didn't care how he treated them and he watched as one of them brought him a newly made sandwich. He began to munch on it until he saw another student shoving off the house elves. "You could tell them what you want. They're here to serve anyway. They're useful too," he told the boy who was looking for something to eat. He didn't really care much on how the boy would react as he continued to eat the sandwich that was given to him.

Cato had managed to find something after standing up on a chair and grabbing a bowl of potato chips. Cato loved potatoes. Anything that had to do with potatoes made him happy. The only way he did not like potatoes was mashed. He thought mashed potatoes were disgusting and very 'eww'. Cato jumped of the chair with his huge bowl of potato chips in hand. He heard the house elves start t assist another boy. He wasn't the only one that couldn't sleep, right? It kind of made Cato jealous that the boy was getting all the attention.

Cato rolled his eyes. House elves reminded him of rats. He did not want rats touching his food. Not only did it pass on germs, but it was just disgusting. "Whatever, dude. I don't need you to to tell me how to treat house elves." he spat at the boy. He sat down and started to chomp on his bowl of chips. He was not in the Kitchens to get annoyed by some kid. He came to the Kitchens so he could eat and then go to sleep. He needed to find a way to get rid of all of his unused energy. He knew it was because he was not practicing his karate as much as he used to. Karate helped him use up all the energy he had stored in his body.

Annoying. He definitely found the boy annoying but interesting. He always found those who are against him interesting. He doesn't know why, but it definitely annoys and interests him at the same time. "Figured that out quite some time ago," he said as he rolled his eyes and continued to eat his sandwich. It didn't taste bad, in fact, it tasted better than what he eats back at home. And for an always hungry boy like him, he could always get used to being in the kitchen.

"What's your name?" he asked timidly at the boy munching on the bowl of chips. Kil was already out of appetite for chips, he had always been eating them back at home until he grew tired of its taste. He just continued to stare at the boy, waiting for his answer while eating his own sandwich.

Cato rolled his eyes. He found the boy to be annoying. Who was he to try and tell him how to treat house elves? The boy was no one to him. He did not know the boy and he was getting on his nerves. There was a part of him that did not find the boy completely annoying though. He tried to keep his cool because of that.

"Tell me yours first." he said simply. It was the boy that engaged conversation, not Cato. Cato was just chillin' and being mean to house elves before the boy, boldly, interupted him. Caot liked some sort of order and interuptions were not apart of that order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back