I can't believe that you're here

Alexia Smith

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Alexia hadn't been sending anything to Riley for a while, she was disappointed with the fact that Riley was always with a girl. She knew that he still loved her but she wasn't sure if she felt the same way toward her brother. He had changed since father killed his child, it was tragic but he shouldn't had changed like this.

Alexia ran toward the north tower with a letter written neatly on her left hand. She was going to owl that to Riley, but when she had reach the top, she stopped and made her way toward the window. She eyed the heaven with a teary eyes as she picture Riley and her brothers in her mind. And somehow, she had missed her cousin, Mark. "D@mn brother" She swore as she threw the letter and saw the wind blew it away from her.

Mark walked up to the north tower cautiously. He had spotted Alexia come up this way and thought it was time to actually meet up with her for the first time since he had transfered. He jogged up the stairs until he got to the top floor where he caught sight of his cousin. With a sigh he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. He knew she was finding the death of Ashton hard and he knew that she didnt agree with Riley's way with girls. Mark knew that she needed someone there for her and Mark was going to be that someone. "You know im here if you need to talk Alex." He said softly

Alexia sigh as she saw the paper flew, she didn't know why she was acting like that. "I'm alright" She told her self as she eyed the sky. Suddenly she saw a boy's arms wrapped around her, she turned her self and smiled. "Mark" She said calmly and hugged him back. "I knew you're going to make it" She held him tightly and cried. She had heard rumors that Mark was going to transfer to Hogwarts and she was glad that it wasn't just a rumor. She was pleased that Mark got him self into Hogwarts, she had been looking forward to this. Alexia then let go of the hug and eyed his robes "You're... A Hufflepuff?" She wiped her tears as she forced her self to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back