I can get one?

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Taylor walked down from the Defence Against the Darks Arts classroom after handing in her homework. She was starved, she forgot to eat while she was finishing her homework. Hoping dinner was still on, she walked in and let out a breath, there was still a few people in the hall. Walking to her table she took a seat and began to fill her plate. About to reach for the jug of water she noticed the snowy owl she had used to send her parents a letter. It flew past and dropped a letter straight in her lap. Smiling she picked it up and tore it open, hoping for a positive responce.
Dear Tay,
Of course you can. As long as its your responsibility and not mine.
Love you lots,
Mum
x

Short and to the point, Taylors smile grew. Folding up the letter she placed it in her robes and got stuck into her meal, wishing she had someone to talk to right now. She had spent almost 2 hours with the lesson and then homework, without uttering a single word to anyone.

Andrew walked into the Great Hall. He had spent the entire evening in the library with Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them. His reading took him into another world and he realised that it was very late for dinner but he hoped he'd get something in the Great Hall. The Slytherin table was empty and so was so much of the Great Hall.

However he noticed one familiar Gryffindor, Taylor. "Hey there, can I join you?"he asked her with a smile.

Taylor looked up and saw a familiar face. It was Andrew. She hadnt seen him in a while. Last time was Christmas when he was buying a gift for his friend. "Hey! Yeah, Id love for you to join me." She said with a grin. Glad she could finally talk to someone. Homework was getting annoying, but it had to be done. Truth be told, Taylor didnt mind it at the best of times. It was alot more interesting than anything she had learnt at her muggle schools, so she would do it without a fuss. "How have you been?" She asked, putting down her knife and fork. She hadnt quite finished, but she wasnt overly hungry to begin with, so she would see how she went.

"I have been fine, no actually my brain has gone mental in the library all day due to the homeworks that we are given, I had completely forgotten that it was dinner time. But I tried my luck and food... is here"he said with a smile. He poured himself some pumpkin juice and drank. "What about you? How are you?"he asked Taylor

"I know how you feel." She laughed lightly. She often lost track of time trying to keep updated on her homework. "Ive been okay." She nodded with a small shrug. There wasnt much she could report on actually. Her time was quite boring to be perfectly honest. "Nothing exciting really happens you know." She laughed. "Did your friend like her gift?" She asked referring to the last time she had seen him when he bought that emerald necklace at Madam Malkins.

"Yeah she liked it very much" he told her with a smile. "You got a letter? From who?"he asked curiously as he pointed to Taylor's letter.He ate baked potatoes and some salad and sipped more juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back