OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chayton's ❤

I decided today not to mope around, except when I decided that I was still really just mopping around. Dad was dead and I know that, though I wished I had stone to bring back the dead because than he'll be here right now. Instead of just being dead, cause being dead I heard stinks. I heard it from Cedric Diggory all you do is Sparkle in the after life and if's that's true dad will not good sparkling in the after life. Can you imagine your half of a giant dad sparkling in the after life?! He'll be like a great big walking disco ball, except he'll be decaying and stuff. I shuttered in the middle of the corridors and because I shuttered I broke wind, how embarrassing is that?!

"Shrek, Shrek, I mean Madlyn" she heard her name being called from across the hallway. It was the girl who mates with her first cousin, cause most pure blooded Slytherin did. Madlyn instead of fighting her (knowing duh she will win) she left out of sight instantly, hiding behind the curtain. The pure blooded girl thick headed with no brains, walk passed the emo giant. Seriously you'd think they will stop mating with each other after few decades of slimy....humans being born. After dodging the pale hissing student, she walk out of the school, towards the lake where she sat thinking if that girl really is Justin Beiber's baby mama.

OOCOut of Character:
This is meant to be funny and not to be taken seriously! I couldn't post with Madlyn before this, I'm trying to get her out of a mopey mood :r anyways enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back