I am sure I have someone for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austiin Hayes

OOC First Name
Tenilee!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Well here are all my unsorted kiddies, yes there are quite alot of them, I am secretly planning to take over the world with them all but in order to do that I need some awesome RPs so they can grow ;)

First on the list is Samual Kaster.
Samual is a cheeky kid, he has a very strong Aussie accent so sometimes he speaks too fast and people cannot understand him, he is excitable and has a good voice, he is confident and talkative, he is compassionate and likes helping and tries to always put a smile on anyone’s dial, he also has a big family and likes to look at the simple things in life, but Samual can get ahead of himself and can get a little too ambitious for a boy so young.

Next up, Drew Handler.
Drew is shy and timid, he is also a pacifist and hates anything fight related, he can’t even hit an inanimate object without feeling guilty. Drew has a very good ear for pitch and can pick up the slightest off note in any sound, Drew tries his hardest to be friends with all he meets but is an easy target for bullies of all sizes, even though he has a big brother that will beat up anyone that hurts his baby brother, but Drew never tells on people because he is too nice, he is caring and loves animals, but most of all he is loyal to friends and is very ambitious.

Next we have, Andy Hydran.
Andy is small, around the size of a 7 to 8 year old, though he can look much younger, he is also a worry-wart he is also very scared of alot of things, such as water, heights, spiders, eating, fire and many, many more. Andy is kind and very sweet and speaks in a soft voice so he does not anger people, he is playful and can get sarcastic with close friends, he can speak native American fluently and is a little touchy on the mother subject as she died when he was young and his family and himself have never been the same.

Stepping up to the plate we have Daniel Hydran.
Daniel is sporty, he enjoys many sports and is very energetic, he is a leader and is confident, sometimes Daniel gets stressed out with all the things he does but he never shows it, he was raised to take care of the people close to him and is very friendly, Daniel can’t sit still, he must be doing something or he will rebel, he is a workaholic and sometimes bites more than he can chew but never complains about it.

Up next we have Justin Kuya.
Justin is mischievous and always has a backup plan, he has a twin brother and the only difference between them is their eye colour, so he wears contacts or sunglasses, he can be closed off sometimes and does not like talking to people, this is because he fears not being understood, the only people that fully understand him are his family but the one person he constantly talks to is his twin brother, when alone Justin can be stubborn and can seem a little crazy and he tends to look to his side and imagines what his brother would say than says it.

Last but not least, Drake Kuya.
Drake is alot like his brother except he is more friendly and open and is likely to give the time of day to a passerby, Drake likes playing around and gets into all sorts of mischief, he and his brother never get into trouble because no-one can be sure who did what, he lives with his brother and two fathers, Drake can get violent but only with his brother and can show signs of aggression when he is with his brother and Justin does something that Drake does not approve of.

So there you go, I am up for friends and enemies, they are quite a quirky lot with very different personalities and looks on life, so I am sure I have something for you ;) so how bout it, want to help me take over the world with these guys xD I am not secretly planning world domination :D

If you do not want to write your plan here, than just PM me on this account ^_^
~Tenile

here's my new characters (yet again, I cannot help but make new ones. . . :) ) (I also happen to like making twins. . :) )
Sophia Leingod said:
Sophia is a fairly odd and intelligent girl. She enjoys cooking, cleaning, and basically all things that are traditionally considered "feminine". In reality though, Sophia is no really that "girly" she never considers gender as something that domineers her. She never really cared if her friends are boys, girls or anything else. Sophia also tends to appear fearless and indifferent at times, though, her greatest fear is actually thunder.
Sophia is extremely intuitive. She can sense if there is something wrong with those who are around her. That thing often gives her trouble as she always gets out of her way to help other people. Sophia also has this ever lasting smile on her face and she has this bright personality that makes everyone around her happy as well.
Maria Leingod said:
Maria is an enigmatic girl. She is also Sophia's twin though the two are polar opposites. Maria is the voice of reason in most situations and tends to be rather blunt. She is also best friends with her twin, despite their completely different demeanors. Maria is described as "just as reckless as Sophia". She is secretive and intelligent. Despite her occasionally antagonistic traits, she can be really friendly is she dares to.

Although Maria has a cold and uncaring exterior, she demonstrates her concern for others in some instances. She is quiet and somewhat intimidating, but she is very protective to Sophia. She faithfully protects Sophia and is always by her side, attending to her wishes and watching out for her; her protective personality extends to those whom she cares for. She demands respect from others, and would respect someone faithfully is that someone respects her back.

Maria is incredibly irritable and slow to wake-up in the morning, which is attributed to her having a low blood pressure. Secretly, Maria is very fond of sweets and her room is full of stuffed animals, though she wouldn’t let anyone aside from her sister to know that. She also has a stuffed bunny that she calls chii. Maria is actually fond of cute things despite the fact that she always tries to hide it.
Finnian Rosenkranz said:
Finnian's only existing relative is his grandmother and grandfather, who brings him to the (I haven't really decided on that yet, still searching for a place where he will work) mansion where he becomes a servant. Quiet and withdrawn, he usually distances himself from people and doesn't seem fond of interfering with others' problems when he doesn't need to. He has a kind heart though. He is shy and has a weak personality, and his "friends" often talks him into trouble.

Finnian is very calm when dealing with his problems despite some of them being almost grave. He handles situations calmly and with a smile on his face. Because he is a servant, he tends to be very punctual and doesn't like being late to his appointments. Finnian is a dutiful and dedicated servant. He follows every order even the most ridiculous one. He always tries that the (undecided) house runs smoothly.

Finnian is diligent and is a hard worker. His words are very polite. He loves studying and reading. He often likes being alone too as he can think freely when he is by himself. Sometimes, Finnian has this air about him that distances himself from others.

However, when Finnian's loved ones were in danger, his personality changes completely, he will lose the shyness and slightly takes things a little more seriously than what he would have been. He cares for those that he loves very deeply.

So would you like them to be friends with your kiddies?

I think Justin and Maria are very similar, and I think they would be interesting to Rp with because they think along the same lines when it comes to their twins. I wouldn’t mind RPing her with Danial too, it would be interesting.
With Finnian I think Drew would be fun to RP with, Andy has already met Finnian so all we need to do is to start another one for those two, and I would also like to RP Samual with Finnian also :)
I would like to RP Samual and Drake with Sophia :) it would be interesting.
So would you like to start them or shall I?

Heyy Tenile!

So, I have one character to offer your many. It's my only unsorted.
Her name is Josefiina Helkovaara. You might have seen her around the
place. Now, this girl is Finnish, stuck in NZ, a huge change. She can
speak the language, but struggles.
She's very nice and friendly. She loves being with friends, and just
having friends. She loves reading, and imagining, and when she's
older would like to be an author. She has a few issues, with being
closed off. So, while she's all smiles, she might be really wanting to
cry. But, She's really just a nice girl. So, what ever you want to do
and who you want her to meet. Up to you.

I was thinking maybe her and Samual, and maybe her and Drew :)
Would you like to start the RPs or shall I?

Sure I can start :) I will post it here when I have the time to do it, should be done in a few hours :)

Lisa Kaster said:
I was thinking maybe her and Samual, and maybe her and Drew :)
Would you like to start the RPs or shall I?

Okay, Awesome.
Could you start one? And once that is set up
I'll start the other one.

Aimee here can RP with any of your unsorteds. She speaks French and English (having lived in different countries). She is confident and kind (if the person deserves it). She has a quick temper. She cracks jokes when she's happy, and isn't afraid to dance around and be crazy. As I just created her today, there isn't much detail yet. But that's the basics.

Speed Spencer Sage Stark said:
Great ^_^ I am thinking maybe Daniel, Samual and Drew. But your choice really :)
Sure! I'll start the first two, you start the last? That okay?

;) <--- For Daniel
;) <--- For Samual

Links in winks! Do you have the time to rhyme?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back