I Am Not Amused.

Danielle Raven

OOC First Name
Maia
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Danielle was not happy. She stalked down toward the kitchens, she was not happy. She had called for a house-elf when she was in her dorm, and none had come. It was irksome. She didn't like being down here, it wasn't exactly her usual sort of place. She was usually in mansions, and at glamourous parties, not in this...filth. She walked into the kitchens where the house-elves were all working busily. It was almost time for dinner, and the majority of them were working, but still-they should've been able to spare an elf for her. She wanted to do her hair for dinner, she knew her cousin was going to be there, and it was important that she looked better than her. "Excuse me!" she called out to the entire kitchen, then when she got the response she wanted. "I need one of you-come." she stated, pointing to one of the house-elves. "You-now." she walked back out of the kitchen, turning at the last minute. "You can return to your work now." she allowed, then, knowing that the elf would follow. They'd be too afraid not to. "First I need you to do my hair, then I want to choose my outfit for the yule ball, so you can put away the clothes." she ordered, not even bothering to look back.

OOCOut of Character:
Said I'd put it here, because I didn't know if the house elves could go to the dormitories. Sorry for rubbish start. :/

Thorn was carrying a rather large bucket of potatoes when she heard someone walk into the kitchen and didn't take any notice of it, a few elves dissapeared but Thorn didn't like using her Powers that much. She put the large bucket of freshly pealed potatoes down when she heard someone talk to her. She looked up and made a small squeaking sound she followed the girl out, her small feet pattering on the ground, she pulled her long blue hair over her shoulder and played with it nervously.
Once they reached the Destintion she ran her hands through her hair again before looking at the girl but not in the eyes, she wouldn't dare. She knew some people were touchy about it. Thorn scrambeled to start doing the girls hair, luckily Thorn being an unusual elf she had long blue hair which she used to play with all the time.

'Yes Miss' she said softly, her voice sounding sweet and innocent. Thorn found somewhere of the right height and perched herself and looked for a brush small enough which she could handle and began to brush through the girls hair, not knowing what she wanted and what would happen if she did it wrong.

D anielle sat down in the chair in front of the mirror and closed her eyes as the elf brushed her hair. She wanted to be able to call this elf again, she wasn't rushing to hard ro too soft. "Name?" she demanded, as the brushing slowed. When shed finished brushing ehr hair, she looked up. Quite good. "Okay, now I want my hair to be curled, and look golden, there's some syrum over there that will do that for you, and the curler is on top of my make-up bag." she ordered, sitting back and expecting what she wanted done. She knew exactly how she wanted to look and this house elf was going to make sure she looked perfect. She closed her eyes, and let the elf work. If she did it wrong she'd have to punish her, and she never liked that-she usually got Danton to do it for her. Especially if there was blood involved. She didn't like blood. Once the elf had finished, she looked in the mirror, it was quite good. "It'll have to do.." she mutter disdainfully, though in actual fact she was quite happy with her appearance. "Now you can do my make-up. Not too much, not too little alright?" she ordered again, sitting back in her chair.

The Small Elf squeaked silently, she had run into some nice students while working at Hogwarts and some bad, most didn't know how to treat her and since she never just transported herself from place to place they often ignored her. 'My Name's Thorn, It it pleases you Miss' she said kindly her voice sweet. She looked at the Syrum and scrambeled to get it then grabbed the object called the "Curler" She often saw girls in their dorms curling their hair with this thing when she was tidying the rooms, She had a few set hiding spots in each room in the house for when she was doing her job and people walked in.
Thorn looked at the Syrum and wondered if she could use it on her hair to make it less Blue, after all most elves don't have hair, but Thorn was lucky.. or unlucky enough to have a headful of long straight Greeny blue hair.
The Small Elf got to work in making the hair look good, it was alot easier on someone elses head instead of her own, and she had never been able to curl her own hair before, For a moment she wondered if she could sneak back in here and use some one day but shook her head to herself thinking it was a stupid idea.

Thorn felt a bit accomplished when the girl said that it'll have to do, another punishement avoided atleast. When the girl asked for the make up she nodded as she walked over to the make up and saw a display of colours and shades, she didn't want to pick the wrong one 'What Shades?' she asked knowing it was a stupid question and she would get told off for asking but she knew getting told off would be better then getting punished. She pulled out a few brushes and tested them before pulling the large display over so she was ready.

Danielle smiled to herself. Thorn...she would remember the name, though that probably wouldn't please the elf. "Right Thorn, make sure it's still got plenty of bounce." she added, sternly. She wanted everything to look good tonight. She didn't even spare a thought for whether or not the elf had done this before. If she did it wrong-it was her fault and Danielle would punich her. She needed to look good, surrounded by plebs. She wanted to shine, and be beautiful. a beauty that would make them all feel bad. that was what she liked, being superior. "Hurry up, I don't want to be here all day!" she snapped, looking back at the mirror. She smiled to herself as the elf turned away. It looked very good, but her face returned to nonchalent as before. she didn't frown, frowning caused lines.

As the elf asked a question Danielle sighed. "I'm wearing black, so I want blacks and browns." she answered, sounding exhasperated. "This had better be good, because I will settle for nothing less than perfect in my make-up!" she threatened as the elf got out the make-up. "And remember, I'm going more natural than usual this year, so you have to mkae me look good, I want to look amazing!" she added, smirking at herself in the mirror.

The Small House Elf squeaked when she heard the exhasperated tone in the girls voice, that wasn't good. She quickly pulled out some deep shaded eye shadows but didn't know what to do with them. She looked around and saw a Glossy magazine on the floor, and on the cover she saw an article about how to do eye shadow. She squeaked again and dropped the brush pretending to be by accident and quickly scurried onto the floor, she flipped open the book and looked at the pictures before running back to the stool. The Blue haired Elf flinched slightly when she thought she was going to be hit but then quickly got into the copying the pictures. Thorn was lucky with that she knew how to read, her previous work was in a Library and she had read some books while she was there, which was against the rules but she still did.

Thorn finished the eyeshadow and backed away incase she did a bad job and was going to get hit. She bowed her small head and her hair fell around her face 'Is there anything else i can do miss' she asked softly.

Danielle rolled her eyes at the elfs little squeak. It was high pitched and annoying. "Don't do that for Christs's sake!" she admonished, turning her stony glare toward the little elf. She watched as the elf dropped the brush. She stood, and turned to her. "These brushes probably cost more than your life-be careful with them!" she yelled, pushing the elf backwards slightly. She wasn't incredibly strong, but she could hurt with her words. "Now for God's sake, try not to be such a nuisance!" she snapped, sitting back in her chair.

She sat in her chair, closed her lids and let the elf work. She loved the feel of someone doing her make-up. Even if it was a filthy House-Elf. She turned her face back to her neutral expression, not wanting any lines tonight. She was good at appearing feminine, but she always found it hard to talk and get along with other girls. She opened her eyes and surveyed the elf's work. It was perfect, exactly as she had wanted. "Passable." she remarked, with no emotion in her voice. She looked perfect, exactly as she had imagined. She walked over to her floor length mirror and looked over herself. She looked wonderful. She glanced back at the elf as she asked a question. "Yes, you can tidy my clothes. They shall have to be in the right places. Or else." she ordered, then she walked over to where her shoes were and pulled them on. She was ready to go to the ball now. "And Thorn?" she added, an evil smirk on her face. "I will be calling on you again." her high, tinkling laugh pierced the air.

OOCOut of Character:
Should it finish up now, or what?

Thorn tried not to squeak but the girl pushed her she stumbeled slightly, Thorn was a rather strong Elf even though she looked frail, after all being an Elf all you're life you do alot of work. The Small Elf was relieved when the Girl commented on the make up being passable, she thought she did a good job but what did she know she was a house elf.
Thorn heard the girl give her another Order and she jumped off the chair quickly running past her to the clothes, they were huge for such a small Elf Thorn shook her long blue hair out of her face and got to work, she looked back when the girl called her name 'Yes miss' she mumbeled before she was told that the girl would call on her again. Thorn nodded 'As you wish Miss' she said as she quickly got back to folding the clothes and finding the right place to put them.

Thorn always had a problem with msaters who were demanding, they never told her where they go or how to do it correctly so she always got in trouble from it.
Thorn quickly went to leave the room when she noticed the box of makeup and hair roller still out, she contemplated it for a minute but someone else entered the room and she quickly ran off.

OOCOut of Character:
Easy as that, Let me know when you'd like to RP again with Thorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back