Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
nvbaxv.jpg

jennifer wilkonson
so most people know who jenn is but for those that don't, she is a sixth year hufflepuff.
she is big into astronomy so she spends most of her time in the north tower after curfew.
but when she isn't breaking the rules jenn is hanging out with sam prince or jessica reed.
she considers them her family and she is really protective over them and will do anything
to make sure that they are safe and happy and that no one is hurting them. with that said
there really aren't enough people that she cares about so i'd like her to have friends. i can
picture her being friends with guys more because she feels like girls bring drama but she
doesn't want her friends to be the kind of guys that are like players because she was recently
hurt by a guy like that. so basically if you are an alright person she should be fine with you.
and we can guess the opposite would be enemies, right? so onto lovers. jenn has a final
(i'm pretty sure at least) but right now she is just looking for fun and nothing serious.

2z40aio.jpg

kalani alexandra
so lani is my newest character and a beauxbatons sixth year. if she looks familiar
that's because her twin sister is miss riley alexandra. but kalani and riley are very
different people, for instance lani is very afraid of heights and will not fly a broom
if her life depended on it and she cannot since or play an instrument at all but she
is a dancer. kalani is also a prefect because of how much time she spends on her
marks and how well liked and respected she is by everyone because she doesn't
seem to have a mean bone in her body. that's mostly because she doesn't take
things too seriously and is a big goof and she likes to have fun which is why she
would have a lot of friends but most of them should be out of hnz because she
does go to beauxbatons. most of her friends would be girls but i'd be fine with her
having one or two purely platonic relationships with guys. enemies would be the
people that don't trust really nice and happy people because that is actually how
she is. oh and she also gets annoyed when people call her riley because she thinks
that despite being twins they look quite different and she wants to be her own person.
for lovers i don't have any ideas and i'm awfully relaxed about the whole situation
so just suggest something and i probably will go for it. she doesn't have a final yet either.

2dsgrvk.png

sarima vasquez
sarima is a first year slytherin who is kind of machiavellian and she is proud of it because
her biggest goal in life is to have power over people. it is something that her father, who is
a general for the muggle army taught her and she is kind of a daddy's girl so she listened to
that. sarima is also deceiving in her appearance and the way that she acts as she thinks of
people as pawns in her own chess game so that would earn her a lot of followers, i suppose
but not friends because she doesn't believe in friends. this could also earn her some enemies
but that would be in the future because right now she is acting like a sweet little princess and
no one suspects a thing. i'm not looking for current relationships for her but possibly a final.

245m0jd.jpg

karah green
finally, this is my gryffindor first year, karah green. she is a half-veela who really has
no idea what it is or how to control her charm so when she walks by there are a line of
boys starring at her. but karah can easily beat them off with her fiery attitude and her
less than graceful way of putting them down and insulting them and the sort. basically,
karah is just a mean girl and she knows it and doesn't care to change it because in her
mind the only people who matter in terms of opinion are people of authority and her family.
karah is also very stubborn but the bad thing is that she isn't very smart so even if she
is wrong she doesn't recognize that because she just doesn't know the facts and really
doesn't have any patience to find them out. she is also quite bossy. so it doesn't seem
like she'd have many friends but i'd like her to have some. for lovers she has a final
and that is all i need right now. she also would have a lot of enemies so post up!

taylor momsen graphic by: bella ella eh at caution v2
dianna agron graphic by: beth at caution v2
nicole anderson graphic by: eddie say hay at caution v2
emma stone graphic by: drfrankensara at caution v2

I can offer you Eema Falcona (who might be getting a name change) As a friend to Kalani Alexandra.
She is also a Beauxbatons Sixth Year. She transfered from Salem to Beauxbatons this year, so is still
pretty new to the school.
She's a pretty new character, so I'm still working on her. But, she's a nice girl, who's not really acdemically
smart but tries her hardest. She's very careful about her appearance, and it is very important to her, that
she looks her best, but she doesn't transmit this onto others. She can sometimes say things that make her
appear vain, but it's through a slip of the tongue, mostly. She's open minded, and will think about everything
with out judging. She was brought up to have strong christian views but has slowly become less inclined to
follow them. She likes to have fun with friends, and is just in general a nice person to be around.
So What do you think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back