Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Nickname: Hya
Appearance
Hair: Long, Curly, Dark-brown
Eye color: brown
Height: 5'6"
Complexion: Light
Personality: jolly, naughty, weird (sometimes)

</B></FONT>
Faves​
<i>
</i>

Color: Green
Scent: Sweet
Genre: Pop
Snack: Popcorn
Food: anything that doesn't eat me first
Weekend activity: wander around the campus grounds , brushing my hair
Hobby: reading and talking

</SIZE>
Life in Hogwarts​
<i>
</i>

Life in Hogwarts is not as easy as it seems. the lessons are fine, the teachers are great, the community is good but she can't cope with herself. She misses her mom and granny so much and sometimes still hide thet tears that are struggling to be released.

Family Background​

Hyacin once had a perfect family -- before her father died. Her father -- a muggle -- was a lawyer and he didn't know that his wife is a witch. Hyacin's father died after winning a court hearing against the most powerful Doesburg -- a rich family with a daughter who Hyacin hates so much. Hyacin's family suspected that the Doesburg's are responsible for his father's death but no one wanted to be a witness nor they have an evidence.

Her Life with her mom​
<FONT font="Comic Sans MS"><SIZE size="150"><B>

Hyacin's mother is a muggle doctor though she's a witch. She used to live with the muggles since she was born. Hyacin's mom abandoned the wizarding world because Hyacin's father don't believe in magic. One night, she saw sparks came from her hands. She screamed and her granny assure her that it was just her imagination though Hyacin isn't entirely convinced. On the next day, she overheard her mom and granny talking about her destiny and about sending her to Hogwarts. Her mother disapproves but soon agreed.

Hi Hyacin,

just a few questions...

*How did you feel when you got your letter to Hogwarts?
*Do you like being part of Hufflepuff House?
*were you excited when you found out about the wizarding world?
*How did you feel about your mother keeping this secret from you?
*Do you have any memories of your father?
*Do you now live in the wizarding community?
*Where exactly do you live?
*Are you bringing a pet to Hogwarts?

My Answers :D

*How did you feel when you got your letter to Hogwarts? She felt very excited and extremely nervous

*Do you like being part of Hufflepuff House? er,..Honestly she rather be in Gryffindor. But now she is proud to be a Hufflepuff

*were you excited when you found out about the wizarding world? Extremely excited.Since Hyacin's mom tells her nothing,she's very ignorant about being a witch.

*How did you feel about your mother keeping this secret from you? Hyacin loves her mother very much and she believes that "mother knows best" and Hyacin understand her mother very well.

*Do you have any memories of your father? She has but since she was just a kid she can't remember his face very well. good thing her mom got his father's picture.

*Do you now live in the wizarding community? No. Her mom wants to live in a muggle community

*Where exactly do you live? Hyacin lives in Manila before she attend Hogwarts but now, she''l live with her grandmother in New Zealand.

*Are you bringing a pet to Hogwarts? no. Maybe she won't

Thank you for reading my character's profile and asking me questions ! I really appreciated it ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back