Hush, my baby. Its not time yet.

Rosie Woods

OOC First Name
Joyce
Wand
Dead people doesn't have WAND!
Spring air came breezing at the streets of Bleak street making Rosie a bit cold and eerie at the same time. This was the last time she will see this place before she released this young one on her womb and visit some old friends that she had spent two years working as a Death Eater. Rosie had heard that there are new members and thinking about it makes her think about the first time she joined, no one knows that she joined only her father who recommended her to be one of them.

As she strolled down the pathway towards the exit, lamp post started to flicker as the spring air pass by. Rosie stopped for a minute to see if someone was following her, she really didn't know if her husband sell her to the Aurors and was now tracked. She continued her pace slowly as she was pregnant and can't walked that fast but she managed.

Link could feel the shift in the weather. Just a month ago it had been cold and cruel against his white skin. Now it was getting warmer outside and he actually appreciated the warm weather now that the winter days were going away. For him it was a sighed of relief, whenever he thought about the weather being dreadful it brought chills to his bone, it had been those days he felt the memories coming back when he almost killed a random girl. That's if he didn't leave her for dead.

Link would have to get used to killing without remorse. He had to get passed that he was no longer part of the normal world. That killing should com easy for him. It wasn't till than he regrets those thoughts when he saw "that woman" again, he felt a sudden urge to cause permanent damage. "Ello Love" he smirked walking next to the girl he once called a hag. When it reality she looked about the same age as Zion, he was just messing with her at the time. Or he had been in another pissed off mood.

Rosie jump a bit as a teenage boy walked beside her, she narrowed her eyes at what she was seeing, this boy has a resemblance to someone but I couldn't make out who Rosie thought and looked the boy from head to toe. "We meet again ..." She trailed off, the last time she saw this boy was unrespectful and doesn't know who he was dealing with. "I see your at Bleak Street ... where you really truly belong." Rosie pursed her lips and curved it until she was smirking. Rosie doesn't have time being evil today as this boy isn't worth her evilness to be unleashed, "If you mind boy, I must be off." Rosie continued walking away, she sigh and rolled her eyes when her back was at the young boy.

"Wait wait what's the rush?" Link speed up to keep up with pregnant woman pace. It wasn't hard since she didn't move to fast, and he wasn't no healer but she look just about ready to pop. "I think I know you..." he lean to say in a low murmur. "Your the one that killed that guy the last time you were here..." he remember when this happen. Link had been watching far from the corner and she hadn't notice him when it happen. "your also a death eater? I remember you from the meetings..." he smile brightly but it wasn't the sunshine warming smile. It was the pleasure of wanting to torture you smile. "Tell me if I'm right or wrong?" he asked waiting, as he stepped to the side brushing the side of his face now.

She stopped again from walking and sigh irritably, Rosie froze once the boy said he knows her and continued on talking about her killing the man here a few months ago. "It was an accident and I didn't mean that." She said coldly, starring at his eys meaning she was telling the truth and not lies. "And yes, I'm a Death Eater ... You must be the new member." Raising an eyebrow thinking last weeks meeting, some of the Death Eaters where amazed at how she really married a Half Blood. But then again, she wasn't forced to quit the club, no one ever quit this job. "You really must be very angry at those muggles? and thus to join the team? I once hate them and will still hate them." Anger rose from her making the the child in her womb moved. Okay, I should take anger management after this baby Rosie thought and wince in pain.

Link grew still when she mention muggel. He loved one before but she didn't love him back even after spilling his guts out. He almost snapped at the woman in front of him, but he didn't. As much as he would love to cause harm, he look down and notice her belly even more. "So who is the father of this child?" he places his hand on the side of her belly, his hands travel sideways feeling movements trail as he feels the child. "Another fellow death eater?" he asked the woman. "What's your name if I you don't mind me asking? I'm Link--" he grabbed her delicate hand into his own, squeezing gently and let it go. "What do they call you?" he asked right away.

Once the person inside her stopped acting crazy, relief wash over her and sigh. When he asked who was the father of the child, everyone knows who was the father was and it struck her head who this young boy looks a like, her husband. "His not a Death Eater, his a Healer." Rosie told him and sigh thinking when this crazy life of her's would end because she terribly misses Elliott very much. But she left her oldest child to him for safety, when suddenly he put his hand on Rosie's stomach, she gulp slightly as she felt his hand rub it. The boy then asked what's her name and think twice even though this boy who introduce himself as Link is a Death Eater can still sell her to the Aurors. Rosie doesn't trust any of them but she has no choice as everyone calls her by her name, "Nice meeting you Link .. I'm Rosie .. Rosie Woods. That's what they call me, I never have nick names from the group." Looking at Link's hand holding her's and then releasing it made her curious, Rosie felt safe with him but she doesn't understand why. She looked back up, "Its funny how you and my husband are very alike." Rosie mumbled, that's why it explains she's very comfortable with him.

"Did you just say Woods?" Link heard correctly. Woods was a common last name but he hadn't heard anyone with that last name in a long time. Usually he would run into a few individuals with Woods added to the rest of their last name. He didn't thought much of it and what she said next made Link stare at her cold hearted. Husband? And he wasn't a death eater. But a healer... he couldn't assume anything. But after running into Val bout a year ago, she had pronounce to be his cousin. Link did a few research, the truth turn out not to be. Link was Irish and no Italian blood ran through his veins, so Val claim was false. "What's your husband name?" he fluttered his eyes open, their surroundings becoming still as ever. Everything seems to stop at a sudden motion, their surroundings fail, those around them became unimportant completely.

Rosie nodded, Link seems to be disturbed about her last name. She knows that her last name was common and everyone knows that, Rosie still didn't meet the rest of her husband's family. "My husband's name? ... Its Elliott Woods." Rosie smiled a little bit and went into her serious and cold face again. Rosie realized that it was late and she should be getting her daughter from her father, "I must be get going, I need to get my daughter from my husband." She reasoned and smiled once, she turned around. If they are planning to kill my husband I won't go in foot Rosie thought and started to walked away from Link.

Elliott apparated along his cousin side, Dominique. "I'm not going to believe that I have a brother if no one told me about it" he held Carmina hands with his own. She was skipping her way down the street with Elliott, getting used to the fact that Elliott took care of every now and than. "I would think my own damn mother would tell me that I have a brother, and for his name to be Link?" he cussed and excused himself when he realize he was talking foul mouthed in front of Carmina. When they reach the meeting spot of were Elliott had to drop her off, he realize his wife was not around. "Can we just drop the subject I'm trying to drop Carmina off, poop she not here" again he apologize for his dirty mouth. "Let's go towards the silver snake I need to get some ingredients for a potion" they started up the street now, actually heading towards a direction were his wife will soon be approaching.

Dominique was here with her cousin and his daughter explaining on how did he have a brother named Link. She never liked that guy but Nique had to tell the truth somehow, Elliott was her favorite cousin of all and will ever be as he love her too. She rolled her eyes as she listened at Elliott keep talking about how he got a brother and her Aunt should have told it to Elliott, Nique groaned when the old man started to swear in front of the kid. "Why you keep it down, please. Carmina will repeat that things you have said and you'll regret it someday." She told him while crossing her arms, she had experienced it until now Dominique swears badly. "Anyway, you have to meet him, do you want me to arrange a lunch or a dinner? I heard his living here." Nique said to Elliott, Dominique turned her gazed slightly toward her cousin and sigh, he became silenced. She drop the subject off and became silence when Dominique spotted someone, "Wow, Elliott. You and Link are destiny to meet." She mumbled and hope He had heard what she had said.

Link grabbed for the woman hand, he grabbed so it felt like he was grabbing them like a lover. "Woman I didn't ask you to leave yet? Did I? I want to know more about your husband? Were he from?" he grabbed the side of her face, as if he were close to kissing her but it was just Link trying to get her attention. "Who the hell is your husband? Who's his father name? Don't tell me he's from Ireland?" Link kept pushing the question to Rosie, she would have to say one way or another. Or else he would be asking for something from the head death eater. She shouldn't mess with Link, he had a torture mind and wasn't afraid to use his schemes on her.

Rosie felt a tug on her hand and immediately turned her around, Link wasn't going to stop asking, "What do you want from my husband?" She shouted and it echod to the almost empty streets of Bleak Street. Pain emerg again as the child moved, Rosie thinks if she shouted again one more time she will bleed to death. She felt his hand on the side of her face and she's starting to freak out, she never encounter a fellow Death Eater like this, everyone likes her. "I don't know who's his father and yes, he is originated from Ireland but his mother reside from Canada. Now what do you want with my husband?" Rosie asked after the long revealation she didn't, this why its so hard to be a wife and a Death Eater. "Please, keep you hands off me or I swear on Merlins beard I will kill you." Rosie threaten him with cold eyes.

Carmina let go of Elliott hand before he snapped at Dominique again. "Camina! Carmina!" he broke in a swift run and did few shorts appreaction trying to catch up to the girl. Carmina scream mommy, Elliott heard Dominique shout his name, he look back and scowl. Before he could catch up to Carmina he stop to face someone who didn't look a thing like a teenage boy. "What the fnck!" he barked when he saw his wife touching the younger man."Are you kidding me?" he says this just a few meters away from them.

Once Rosie said those words, she heard her daughter's voice calling her and a male voice swearing who she recognize as Elliott. She took a deep breath, this day couldn't get any worst? Rosie asked to herself and turned to face her daughter, husband and her husband's cousin. "This is not what you've think of." She started to explain but why pain always gets in the way? The baby keeps acting up whenever she's getting angry. "Elliott ..." Rosie trailed off, she can't think of an excuse as she was puzzled at the two men.

The auburn haired teenage girl groaned as Carmina run away from her father's grip and went calling her mother's name. She stopped on her track as she frowned, curious why Rosie is here with that condition, Rosie is due this December and is should be in bed, resting. "Elliott, wait!" Dominique called out as she run towards the group, when she heard her cousin swear again in front of the kid. "Oh my god, Elliott. Stop swearing." She told him and smack her cousin in the arm, Dominique turned to her other cousin and Rosie, how could she not remember that face which sometimes scares her. "I don't know you and Rosie know each other, Link." Dominique curiously asked her teenage cousin.

Link looked over at the man coming over their direction. He took his wand without noticed and silence the woman(Rosie) with 'Silencio'. He didn't recognize the girl next to him, she didn't look to be a native. Nothing gave him that impression she was Maori or anything like that, before they could come closer, Link thought of a spell. The killing curse came in mind, but he didn't want to kill the man. Least not yet..he went for attempt transmogrifian torture, he did the best he could. And if his attempt were stronger, he had his eyes back at the strange girl, it was her turn next. He threaten the wand up her neck, but he summon 'the same charm of silencio', a step closer he apparated the hell out of there. Rosie won't be saying anything, if she did, she can pretty much well predict death eater will be putting her out of her misery.

It seems Elliott didn't heard her say anything, the teenage boy had put a spell on her, a silent spell. Rosie saw link targeted Elliott with a torture spell, she just prayed that her husband dodge the spell. She has enough trouble for this day and Rosie thinks that her and Elliott will have a fight again because of what happen tonight. Then Link apparated out of Bleak Street, still not reversing the Silent spell on Rosie and Dominique.

Lucky he had his wand out at the current moment in time. It was tucked underneath his sleeves so when he saw his cousin gasp, his daughter crying for mommy, he knew something was just about to go down. Elliott wasn't no fool, maybe ignorant at times, but not stupid to trust the person grabbing at his wife like that. Not enough to let his guards down, when the spell came so did his wand. "Protego!" he shouted when Carmina went running back to Elliott. The shield sprouted and held strong covering Carmina and Elliott at the same time. She had been close, falling as a victim, but Carmina was smart. When she saw her mom go completely quiet, she did what daddy Elliott told her too do. Always or for some reason you can't get mommy, run to me. It may have been a stupid move if he didn't have his wand, but he did. When the bastard was gone, Elliott held Carmina, while he ended both spells, "Finite" he conjure. The silencio spell broke, Elliott held Carmina tight now looking at Rosie with a stern look. "Care to explain?" he asked coldly.

Dominique was sort of surprise as Link waved his wand and aimed it at Elliott, she became nervous when she felt a stick on her throat. "Link." But her cousin didn't hear her, he put the same spell that he made on Rosie. When everything is done, everyone unite and Elliott reverse the spell toward the two ladies. By the looks on her cousin, he was mad as hell and was asking his wife to explain. Dominique just stood there, looking at the both married couple who she thinks will get divorce after this.

Once the commotion was over, Rosie has to face the important one, her husband. Elliott stop the spell and asked her to explain, "He was following me ..." Rosie trailed off, she wanted to stay that its a Death Eater too but saying it will just make it worser because Dominique doesn't know anything about her being a Death Eater. "I thought he just needed direction, so, I talked to him but the conversation went to deep and started to ask who is the father of our baby." She said and started to rub her belly and Looked at Dominique and back at Elliott. Then something went wrong, she can fell a liquid trickling on her legs, Rosie looked at her legs and blood drip slowly onto the hard floor. "No, no, no. I have to go at the Hospital." She freaked out almost teary eyes.

Elliott rolled his eyes when Rosie began to explain. He hated this woman, and for what she was saying, he hated her even more. "How do we know that your not lying to us? Huh? Rosie? How do we know..." he stop before he decided to say this. His thoughts finish the rest of his sentences, that he's not a fellow death eater. Carmina let out small sobs, she hated when mommy and daddy fought. She would cry her eyes when she heard their exchanging of words. The little girl was slightly confused, how did all of this came to happening? Why did Daddy leave mommy? Why doesn't he say sweets stuff to her that she couldn't understand at her age yet? She was heart broken. She wanted all this to stop. Elliott could feel Carmina slipping from his hands, he grabbed her up more, than he saw Rosie wince in pain. Elliott look down and saw that she was bleeding. "My fncking Gawd! If my baby dies I swear on my life..." he threaten his wife, with that Carmina jump down and took off running. It took Elliott a couple seconds to see what happen, he had to go after Camina. "Dominique! Take her to the damn hospital! I have to get Carmina, I'll meet you over there!" he order as he took after his oldest daughter Carmina. "Take her now!" he shouted and disappeared into the alley ways, away from the two grown woman. Elliott's children were all that matter, even Carmina. He didn't want no harm to come to her because of his attitude towards Carmina's mother.

Dominique was into the conversation but didn't know that Rosie was bleeding already, her mind was at rush, Carmina was on the run and Elliott was the one who will get her. "Umm, okay." She said on her freaking state and took out her wand. Dominique waved her wand and the two dissaparate into the air, she just prayed that Rosie will be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back