Hurting

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was making good with what she had told not to do and stopped taking the Lotus potion. She was treating herself with the safer herbs that she had gotten from the shop where she had been saved from Eclips poisoning but there was still that itch. Delphie on it's own would put her to sleep for most of the day but there was something inside her that was calling for it. It was a struggle every day just to keep herself from thinking about it.

Zazuka looked at the edge of the tower thinking of who much it would hurt to hit the ground from this hight. The pain of depriving herself was more than most of her headaches combined. She didn't jump though. She just stared at the puffy clouded sky wishing to whatever god would listen to her that it would rain. But it would not rain, not today and from what she had expirenced the year before, not any time soon.

Jade had come up to the tower for a breath of fresh air, and maybe to get more tanned. She knew it was important that she took time to relax, even if she had been working hard with her school work, she would benefit more from some rest. Or so she thought. After the climb up goodness know how many stairs, she rested against the wall of the tower.

Across the room she saw who she recognised to be Zazuka from some of her classes. She hadn't talked to her for a while, but she put her best foot forward and walked across. "Hi Zazuka, what brings you up to this lonely place?"

Zazuka looked back at Jade and smiled softly. Not quite her sunshine smile but still would have had to do. "Nothing much. I was just thinking." Zazuka said airly. Her dreamy voice was laced with a bit of strain but nothing more. "Classes are become a bit overwelming don't you think?" She asked as she looked down at the ground again. Zazuka put her hand up as if to catch something in the air then put it down just as gently. Her eyes where large and sad but she was not giving into the very thing that would make her happy once agian.

Jade joined Zazuka at the edge. "I guess, not that I've been paying much attention. This semester hasn't been one of my best, lets just say." She watched as Zazuka moved her hand up and down. It was starting to worry her, the way she was so calm. Maybe she was getting it to rain or something. Zazuka seemed dreamy today, but it couldn't be the heat, it was only Autumn. "Are you alright? You seem a bit down today."

Zazuka's eyes seemed to be glued to the sky. She was normaly dreamy, she was even known for her far off look, what Jade was seeing was what little pain Zazuka allowed to be shown. "I can realate to having a semester not go the way you want it to." She said trailing off in thought. She could feel the bottle as if it had cooled suddenly against her chest. She always carried the heart shaped pendent bottle around her neck just to remind her what she was never to do again. Jade mentioned her mood and she smiled. "I miss the rain." was all Zazuka said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back