Hurling Hurley

Beau Hurley

Beau had nothing planned for today and so found himself just idly wondering as usual, his feet led him to the entrance hall and as soon as he stepped out of the castle the sun hit him, momenterilly blinding him.
He sat slumped against a pillar looking across the empty grounds.

Hoshi was storming. A loud screech had woken her up from the nap she had decided to take. Hoshi caught the stupid thing and was about to feed it to her spider when she figured it might belonge to someone. She went up to the first Slytherin that she saw which happened to be Beau. "Is this winged rat yours or can I feed Modoki with it?" She asked holding a bat in her right had by it's feet. Hoshi didn't really know if it was his or not but it was only fare to ask around before she had it killed.

Beau turned as someone spoke to him, "Oi let it go," he said slapping her hand gently so that his bat could go. "What are you playing at doing that to 'It'?" he asked coldly as the bat flew off into the distance. However hard he tried he couldn't bring himself to call it stella, her name to him would always be 'It'. Though saying that, that didnt meant that he wanted anyone let alone Hoshi man handling it.

Hoshi swiftly let go of the bat before Beau's hand touched her. The action made the creature flutter out of her hands and over to it's owner. Hoshi placed her hands on her hips. "Well Modoki like rats and he's never had one with wings before so I thought I could let him taist one. Nice name by the way." She said with mocking laugher in her voice. She lost the chance see a bit of death she would get over it. Hoshi noticed how she was turing colder over the days. It may have had something to do with losing Jenna.

It didn't matter at the moment. The point was she was in the preasence of Blue Beau. Though she was getting a bit tired of the nickname she gave him. Even if her sopporters did start calling him that behind his back.

"Its not a rat, its a bat idiot," Beau said frownign and shaking his head.
He rolled his eyes as he said nice name, if she really thought that was going to effect him in anyway then he had even less respect for her hten he already had. And that was saying something.
"You can go now," he said, waving his hand dismissvly and leaning against the pillar.

Hoshi rolled her eyes. "Whatever just keep it out my room. I don't care how much that thing doesn't like you it can't shack up with me." She said shaking her head. She could see why him and the stick figure where dating. A smirk came on her face when he told her she could leave. "Oh really now why do you want me to leave? With not even a thank you or compensation for finding it in the first place." She asked placing just a finger under his chin.

"I dont know how it manged to get into your room," Beau said disgusted, "But it wont be in their again. believe me," he said his tone illistrating this was because the thought of her touching his bat was quite repulsive.
He jerked away from her touch, "What do you want? Me to thank you for bringing my bat to me?" he scoffed, laughing coldly.

Beau's reaction just made her smirk again. She didn't make another attempt at it though. Instead Hoshi but her hands behind her back with her left hand on her right wrist. "That or you could give me something I mean it's only fare. To me not to it. I couldn't imagen what life is like as your pet." She said shivering on perpose. She was having fun with this and she could tell it was only going to get more fun as this went on.

Hoshi shook her head. When here people going to learn. Hoshi placed her hand in her pocket. "If your not going to give me something I will just have to take it." She said then closed the distnece between them in a blink of an eye. She had her wand in her hand and had it pointing towards Beau's stomach. "How about your pride?" She asked slikily then whispered the spell with her lips right up against his ear. The wand discharged and while she knew a few people that could get out the way of that before it hit them she knew that Beau wasn't one of them. She backed off to watch Beau crumble and start thowing up slugs.

Beau smirked at her as she suggested taking his pride, "You what?" he said she came over to him. He saw her wand being drawn and attempted to side step the spell but it hit him in the hip. He waited a minute wondering what exactly this spell was when he suddenly began to feel something slimy and huge coming up his throat, he opened his mouth intime to see a giant slug leaving it. "What have you..." he began before another came up, "I'm going to kill..." he began, having to place his hands on a wall to support himself as his head was spinning as two more slugs came up.

Hoshi tossed at her new raven colored hair her lips forming a sick smile as she heard some of the people watching laughing. She knew that most of them however where just happy that Beau was still alive. There where those convinced that Hoshi was the one behind the rockes in the great hall even though she had not done anything herself. "You will kill nothing. Your debt is payed." She said with a cold laugh and walked away the same way she came. The aura around her was darker than ever. Hoshi had changed everyone knew it though she didn't act like it most of the time. Everyone stepped out of her way as she went to get some lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back