Open Hunting for some milk (After Maria)

Ireland Mikaelson

An Object in Motion would remain in Motion

OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
After the dinner at the Great Hall, Ireland came back for her tabby cat, Peppa, in their dormitory. She usually eats in the common room but the cat ran out of some milk and so, Ireland came down with Peppa to the kitchens to get a bottle. Tailing her on her every step, Peppa was bright and energetic. "Careful, Peppa. You might tumble down." She told her cat chuckling lightly. They both made it down safely to the kitchens, tickling the pear to open the big door. Inside was an old timely kitchen and it was silent already. The house elves retired for the night. Ireland felt like she needed some dessert, she didn't get any after a big meal and didn't have a place for some dessert. The leftovers were on the main table of the kitchen. Chocolate cupcakes piled half high on a cake stand, she took one and stuffed it in her mouth. Ireland didn't care who sees her, it was appropriate for people who thinks its okay to eat like a slob.

Samantha had taken a small nap after dinner and was in need of food to fill her up. She slowly and quietly went out of her dormitory and into the kitchens. Every few steps she would trip on her own feet because of how clumsy she was. Once she reached the kitchens, she noticed that the big door to the kitchens was slightly open. Her curious mind went in to investigate. Once she got inside, she noticed a familiar blonde girl from her house, stuffing her mouth with a cupcake and seeing a cat near her. Samantha cleared her throat. "Uhm, Hi," Samantha said quietly and shyly with a tint of red on her cheeks.

Ireland was half finishing her cupcakes, her cheeks full of that delicious chocolate while her cat stare at her from the floor. "Hey, I deserve this treat, Peppa." She told her cat while finishing her first cupcake. Life with no parents was actually awesome an relaxing for Ireland. She could eat whatever she wanted without being shouted at by her mum. The blonde Hufflepuff continued to reach for another one when she was frozen in her position grabbing a cupcake. A voice suddenly appeared out of thin air, greeting her. Ireland looked toward the kitchen entrance door and standing there was a familiar face. Her dorm-mate but she doesn't know her name yet. "Umm, Hi!" She immediately stood straight, crumbs of cupcake still on her cheeks. "Sorry, I was just going to get milk for my cat but ... I got side track." She looked back at the cupcakes and onto the girl in front.

Samantha giggles slightly. "Oh no, don't worry. It happens to me all the time. I'm in need of a snack. I'm Samantha by the way. You are?" Samantha says quietly and shyly before she walks up and grabs a cupcake from the huge cupcake stand on the table. "You got some crumbs on your cheek by the way," Samantha says, laughing quietly before eating the cupcake she took from the cupcake stack.

A breath of relief, Ireland thought the girl was going to judge her. She wasn't fat nor skinny but there will always be people who judge her body. "I'm Ireland but everyone calls me Iree. Nice to meet you finally, Samantha." The other Hufflepuff came by to the table and grab herself a cupcake as well but not until she mentioned crumbs on her cheeks. Ireland immediately wiped her cheeks off with her white school dress shirt. She decided to change after getting the milk but she guess it was too late and chocolate smother her dress shirt. That will be an unpleasant sight for the house elves she thought. Ireland then heard Peppa purr beside her. "So, how are you liking the castle so far?" Ireland asked Samantha.

Samantha smiles at Ireland as Ireland asks her the question. "The castle is huge. Wayyy bigger than I thought. But I like it. It's magical." Samantha says, as she looks at the ceiling above her and then looks around the room. "How about you?" Samantha asks as she takes another bite of her cupcake.

Ireland nodded in agreement, the castle was huge like her siblings told her and plus her brother telling her that the kitchen was the best room in the castle. She and her older brother Hunter were both Hufflepuff and only her older sister was in Gryffindor. Both had graduated already but they brief her of what to expect inside. Ireland took a stool and sat before answering Samantha's same question. "I agree, it's huge but thankfully, my siblings told me everything to learn about the castle. I'm liking it except the Quidditch pitch, my sister told me it's the worst sport ever but my brother was once a player." She took a bite of her cupcake after answering.

Samantha nods to what Ireland says. "So you're brother and sister are the only siblings you have? Or do you have any more?" Samantha asks, as she took a stool and sat next to Ireland before taking another bite of her cupcake. She wanted to get to know Ireland more, hoping to form a new friendship with the girl.

The blonde first year finished her second cupcake and was licking her fingers. "Yeah, they both graduated already. So, I'm alone here. How about you? Any siblings here or?" She was curious. Typically every magical family tend to go to the same Wizarding school like she and her siblings. "Although, I do have siblings but only one got to a different house. Me and my brother are in the same house." Ireland admits her brother is some what a tw*t sometimes but he's sweet and caring.

While Samantha listens to what Ireland says, she had the last bite of her cupcake. When there was nothing left of the cupcake she went a grabed another one. "I have two brothers. neither of them is in Hogwarts. One already graduated and the other is waiting for his letter" Samantha says, before taking another bite of her new cupcake. Samantha then looks at the blonde Hufflepuffs cat. "What's their name and how long have you had them for?" Samantha says curiously, after taking another bite of her cupcake,

Ireland nodded slightly as she found out that Samantha was the same, they're both alone in a school that was huge and barely know somebody. She then looked down at the cat beside her when Samantha mentioned Peppa. "Oh, this little bugger's name is Peppa. She's been with me since I was 2 years old, at least, that's what my mum said." Peppa was her companion when her siblings are off to school. She learned responsibilities growing up because of her cat. "Do you have any pets with you? I've seen a few that have but not many. I guess they prefer their owls. I mean they do two things for other people." She said to Samantha, Ireland was that person who was oppose to animal labors. She wanted that to stop.

Samantha nodded her head. "I do have a family pet. A black pug named Loki. Sadly i didn't bring him with me" Samantha said. "I miss him though," Samantha said sadly, as she took another bite into her cupcake. "What classes are you excited for?" Samantha says with a slight smile.

Bronch Its was running around the school with his little legs, trying to do everything in time. As the dinner at the Great Hall was finished, he was cleaning the Great Hall and slowly going back to the kitchens with a grumpy mood and a poker face on. Bronch Its was never a one to show his emotions, he was very slothful and he always thought that not showing his emotions would show that he just doesn’t care about anything, so he wouldn't have to do more.

As he went inside the kitchen, he immediately noticed two girls and a cat inside. Bronch Its looked at them for just a second, before turning his head back to the floor and slowly walking with his no-emotions-showing face. Bronch Its grabbed a broom and started cleaning the kitchen's floor as it got pretty messy during this time. He had to do it before all the other elves got back to the kitchen.

As Bronch Its got closer to the girls, he looked at them.
- Excuse me. He said in a cantankerous voice, signalising for them to move a little bit, so he could clean the remaining sector of the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back