Hungry for Cupcakes

Sui Chin Ying

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Sui Chin entered the Great Hall and went directly to the Gryffindor House Table. She sat down searching for sweets especially cupcakes, she then saw a plate full of cupcakes and other sugar coated biscuits. First she looked around trying to see if no one was staring at her or anything. Sui Chin grabbed the purple cupcake and started to bite it. She loved anything sweet and anything cute. While munching the cupcake she started to look at her past sketches and decided to draw a new dress for her to wear during occasions. Closing her new sketch pad she wondered where her old sketch pad may be. She somehow felt isolated, she felt alone and wondering if someone could talk to her.

"Finally, Ive found you." Milena exclaimed when she saw the Asian girl she encountered before. She then handed her the sketch pad that she forgot to return. "Here you go, Sorry It's so hard o find you here in Hogwarts.." she held it in front of the girl's face. Milena tried to show a little smile she was too shy to show her emotions at times..

Sui Chin was surprised when she saw her old sketch pad in front of her. "Oooh It's you!..Should I thank you? Oh well..Thank You!" she said confusingly. She tried to smile but wondered if she would regret it after. "So mystery lady, what's your name?" she asked out of the blue to keep the conversation alive at some point.

Milena was about to leave when she heard the girl ask her a question. "Uhmm It's Milena, Milena La Fleur" she said with mystery. "And you are?Name?" she ask trying to hold her smile back. How she wish to show how glad she is but she was kind of too shy and scared to show any emotions. "Let's where this takes us" she whispered to herself curiously.

"Well Bonjour Milena!, I'm Sui Chin, Bond I mean Ying..Glad to meet you!" she said giggling. The girl in front of her seems interesting she actually think she's beautiful. Golden blonde hair, honey brown eyes and what a height. Sui Chin was interested in her somehow. "Hmm let me guess your a Huffy puffy right?" she asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back