OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Polyamourous
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
tumblr_lt8abfMupz1ql363uo1_500.gif

drop3.png

Kiara Tine looked around her dorm room and rolled her eyes at what she saw. This was so pathetic. How could things get so bad as to cause her to become this bored. She shook her head and sat up in her bed. It was the middle of the day, but she had no inpiration to even go anywhere, so she had just been staying in bed for the majority of the time. She flung her legs over the bed and sat in the edge, kicking her legs slowly as she watched her roommates enter and exit, some whispering greetings. She rolled her eyes again. She wasn't in the mood for greetings of any sort right now. All these little fourteen years olds were kind of getting on her nerves and she was beginning to think transferring into her fourth year was a bad idea. Maybe she should have gone directly for her fifth? Would it have made things any easier? At all? She didn't really think so. It was the main reason why she hadn't requested a transfer in the first place. Maybe she had done the right thing? She shook her head. She didn't really care right now. She just wanted to get out of the dorm and go to the student lounge, or something like that. She needed to meet people, have an intelligent conversation. Be somewhere with her peers, that didn't include Slytherins of all ages. They were the only people she had been talking to for the past few days. She shrugged and stood up. Making sure her uniform and hair was neat, she walked out of the commonroom and up to the fourth floor. She couldn't remember ever having been in the Student Lounge. So now was as good a time as any to go right? And to think she had nearly not even gotten out of bed today...

As Kiara walked into the Student Lounge, she stopped. What in the hell is going on? She wondered as she looked around. The room was full of Hufflepuff's. Al years were represented. Why? What was the purpose for them all to be in this one room? She gritted her teeth and glared at a group of Hufflepuff first years. They scurried away and she took their seat, placing her legs over the side of the couch and laying across it. There was just enough room between her head and the corner for someone else to sit, but she figured noone would be stupid enough to sit there so she didn't worry about it. "Yeah, they won't sit there. You have nothing to worry about Kiara." She told herself in french, calming her beating heart.
drop4.png

[color=829fb0]wearing[/color] : Slytherin Uniform
[color=829fb0]count[/color] : four hundred and sixty seven
[color=829fb0]tags[/color] : Stefan Glass
[color=829fb0]noted[/color] : Kiara is very abusive usually :r
[color=829fb0]credited[/color] : CAUTIONTOTHEWIND

stefan went to the student lounge to talk to a couple of people abot some things. he knew that the lounge would be filled with hufflepuffs today as they had all agreed to meet and chat about things that were concerning them. wehn he walked in he noticed a slytheryn in his favourite spot. "oi te movere de sede!" he shouted at her in latin. then he suddenly remberd that not every one could understand him. "I just told you to move snake." he informed her.

Kiara Tine looked up as she heard someone approach her. She cringed in disgust when she saw him wearing a Hufflepuff uniform. How disgusting! Yellow wasn't even a nice colour anyway. How could they stand wearing yellow? Even red and blue was better then yellow, and Kiara didn't even like any of those colours. Her favourites were pink and purple and a little of silver. Which was why she didn't mind the green so much. But everything else she most definately couldn't stand and would much rather it just went away. She huffed loudly and rolled her eyes at the insolent boy. "Quel idiot!" She stated in exasperation, which didn't really mean much considering the boy obviously didn't speak french. However Kiara did and she also had a french accent, leading many to think that she is full french, when indeed this was not so. She rolled her eyes again when the boy translated what he had said. She really didn't care and she had no mind to move either. She simply ignored him and continued to lay apon the lounge. Let him do as he pleases. She was busy relaxing.

" i know what you just called me and i will let it slip." When stefan realised she wasnt going to move a number of possiblite's whent through his head. instead he said this "Did you not here me i told you to move. NOW MOVE!" he nearly shoted at her. "Look either move on youre own accord or i will move you myself. its simple really. move or be moved your choice" as he stood there waiting for a reply he wonderd what had made this snake come to the student lounge.

Kiara looked at the boy out of the corner of her eye and rolled it. This guy was unbelieveable. And annoying and just totally not worth her time. She snorted slightly to communicate her dislike of said boy. She stretched out across the seat further and looked at him smileing slightly. She was being rude, she knew that, but she didn't care, she liked this lounge, it was comfortable and she didn't want to move. Nor did she want to sit up to allow this boy to sit down. He was a Hufflepuff, she didn't want him anywhere near her. He was close enough to her now as it was. Though she didn't really understand, most boys treated her like royalty because she was beautiful, this boy must have been blind. "Votre stupide. Allez-vous Poufsouffle." She refused to speak english to this boy. Why dirty her tongue in his words.

I can bring a professor in later if you like. They can get detention together hehe.

"What ever you french piece of s@**." he told her he really wasnt in the mood for this. hed only recently regained his confidence to stand up for himself. "Look i will ask nicely then i will move you. please move youre legs so i can sit and study." he asked her nicely.
yh that sounds good

Kiara rolled her eyes at the boy yet again. She hated being spoken to by anyone. Especially Hufflepuffs. She scoffed at his sudden change of attitude and ignored him. He was really annoying her. She settled herself more comfortably into the lounge before glaring over at the boy. He would die in Beauxbatons. He wouldn't last a day in her world. She laughed slightly and played with her hair. She wasn't simply just going to move, to allow him to sit with her. Who cared if he was in a big group of Hufflepuff's. They wouldn't dare do anything to her. What would they do to her anyway? They were too weak. And stupid. Faites-moi Poufsouffle? Pariez il n'ya rien que vous pouvez faire pour moi en tout cas."

So i figure they could be about ready to spell each other and then my professor comes in?

"Look ive asked nicely." he said to her. if push came to shove he would use a spell on her. he looked around an didnt see anyone that would defend him in here. "Vous pouvez me faire confiance serpent. vous don me font peur." he said dirtying his tounge in french.
yh sounds good

Kiara looked up at the Hufflepuff boy as he spoke her native tongue. What the heck? Since when could he speak french? He couldn't understand her before could he? Though it wasn't like she cared all that much anyway. She would still ignore english. She really just couldn't stand him. She scoffed slightly at his words and looked at him. He even looked like a Hufflepuff. He reminded her of Elijah. Without her knowledge, some of the pain of her childhood showed through to her eyes. All the hurt of finding out the truth of her family. Of Elijah. She shook her head when she finally noticed and looked away. How disgusting. A display like this should never occur. "Ha, je me soucie pas de savoir si je te fais peur. Il n'est pas mon intention, je ne vous aime pas."

"ha une émotion de démonstration de serpent. maintenant ive vu il tous" he chuckled to him self. "se déplacer et je vous permettez de garde la dignité de youre." he said putting his hand to the hilt of his wand. he knew after that statement that he would probally end up with a duel on his hands.

Kia was standing with her wand pointed at Stefan before he could even finish his sentence. Letting her leave with her Dignity? Guard. She spat at him. How pathetic. She couldn't believe this of the boy. The stupid Hufflepuff had guts, that was for sure. But Kiara didn't care. Her wand was powerful, she had no doubt that she would be fine. She glared at him. What an annoying wretch. How could he suddenly speak her language, albeit poorly and still manage to just stand there? She frowned at him before gripping her wand tighter and moving it upwards, to level with his chest. This Hufflepuff was going to get it. "Vous ass. Comment pouvez-vous honnêtement penser que vous avez le droit de me parler? Pour être même près de moi? Pour me regarder?! Vous êtes dégoûtant. Va-t'en, avant que je te maudis."
Okay so ill bring in Abby, then you can reply.

Abby looked around her office. As she started to get used to it. She hadn't been inside a school in around six years and it was weird that she was now back. Granted it wasn't her school of education, but it was good enough. She quite liked working here. Even though she only had one class this semester, she didn't mind all that much. She had more free time then alot, so she liked the freedom. Like now for example. After she had tidied up her room for alittle, she headed out to look around the castle. She had only been here for a short time so she didn't really have much of a chance to look around. She smiled at some students as she walked past them and continued along the corridors and up the stairs until she reached the fourth floor corridor. She was about to head up to the fifth when she head some shouting in french. Some wasn't happy and was threatening some-one else. They sounded like empty threats, but that made no difference. She turned on her heel and swiftly made her way to the student lounge. What the hell were these students thinking fighting. Threatening to curse one another. That was a serious punishment if they actually carried it out. Even just the threat was enough to lose serious house points. Abby shook her head and stepped into the room. What faced her was rather shocking.

The room was full of a whole lot of Hufflepuff's looking on terrified as two fourth years, Kiara Tine and Stefan Glass, were pointing their wands at eachother. A Hufflepuff and a Slytherin. Neither of the students were like this. It was so out of character. She only knew about Stefan from what other Professor's had told her after the death of Michael Glass, the ex-Charms Professor. She sighed, this must have been some sort of coping mechanism. She held up her hands and frowned the students. "What on earth, do you two think you are doing?!" She asked rather harshly stepping closer to the pair. "Do you have any idea of the seriousness of what I am seeing right now?" She asked, glaring at the pair. She didn't like using her serious voice. "Explain yourselves, both of you." One of the Hufflepuff's opened their mouths to speak, but Abby glared at them. They remained silent. "Well?!"

"you curse me more likely id curse you." he said pulling out his wand. he levelled his wand at her chest. he knew that if caught they would both be in serious trouble. but at this precise moment in time he didnt care. he brought his wand arm back ready to curse her. when he spotted a professor heading their way. he lowerd his wand arm. and said "this one started it professor." he said pointing at the girl.

Kiara growled at the boy as he insisted that he would be the one to curse her. Yeah right. She spat at him and was just about ready to Expelliarmus his @rse when a Professor suddenly came in and yelled at them to stop. Great it was her Muggle Studies Professor. She had never seen the woman angry before, but she was now quite livid and Kiara dropped her arm slowly and glared at the boy across from her. She stuck her nose up at him and looked away. She did't know his name and she didn't care, but she wanted him out of her presence. Kiara looked at the Professor when she asked for an explaination, ignored the Hufflepuff boys comment and shook her head at the Professor. "I was sitting here minding my own buisness and he just started yelling at me." It was true, but obviously she hadn't helped the situation. Still he had started it by rudely telling her to move. Yeah, like it was going to move. "Honestly Professor, I was just minding my own business and her started randomly yelling at me. And the rest of these Hufflepuffs didn't even try to help me. Infact i think they were egging him on."
<i>
</i>

"Well maybe if you weren't taking up the whole sofa this wouldnt of even happened." he said at the slytherin. "what you think these guy are gonna help you!" he said gesturing towards the crowd. he knew that this was gonna cost him alot of house point's but he didnt care. "My friends here would've jumped in to defened me if anything properly kicked off and thats it." he said waiting for a reply.

Kiara looked at the boy as he dared to speak his story. He looked so pathetic speaking to the Muggle Studies Professor. She turned her head away and scoffed. However he did atleast admitt that it was infact he who was at fault for this altercation. So it was a safe bet that it would lose him some points. "Eh bien, comment osez-vous, I was not taking up the whole lounge!" She spoke harshly, "I was lying down with an headache and you came along and pushed me around." She smirked when she looked back at him. "Your stupid friends should only just keep out of it completely. Besides, its not like you own this area. You can't tell me whether or not i'm allowed to be here." She told him glaring at his stupid face. Man, she hated Hufflepuff's with a passion. She turned away from him again. Intenet on not listening to anything further he had to say. She didn't know his name, she didn't like him and she didn't much care for anything much else either.​
<i>
</i>

Abby stood and listened to the students as they started explaining both sides of the story. She could tell by the way they were talking which parts were true and which were not. She may only be a new Professor, but Abby had alot of experience with teenagers. Especially a boy and girl with attitude. Stephanie and Speed were quite a handful in their own right and lately she had been the only one who could handle Steph. Now that Speed was away in Egypt with Jinxxy, it was making Steph feel depressed and left behind. The young Professor tapped her foot lightly and watched impatiently as they verbally attacked eachother. She couldn't believe this. They were actually dumb enough to be standing immediately to her left and a bunch of first years off in the corner, they were acting like a pair of two year olds. This was insane. A group of the first years tried to leave, but the fact that Miss Tine and Mr Glass were mouthing off made it hard for the youngin's to get through. Infact Abby was sure that one of them looked about ready to throw a punch. Finally she snapped and got their attention. "Alright! That is enough!" She stepped forward, between the pari attempting to interfere with their access to each other. She pointed to the corridor. "Both of you, outside, right now!" She said sharply, raising her voice a slight octave. This really was ridiculous and she couldn't believe their behaviour. She waited a moment as they followed her and spelled the door to discourage any and all prying ears. She calmed herself down before corssing her arms and looking at the pair, sternly.

Abby hated being mean, it wasn't normal for her. But what could she do? Points had to be taken. It was bad enough that they had been threatening eachother. Had they actually attacked one another physcially, she would be standing here along with Professor Effie Snow and Professor Kalif Styx. Why any Slytherin, or any other student for that matter, would risk angering that man, she had no clue. "First, before we go any further, I want you both to explain to me, why, you were verbally abusing each other." She was decidedly worried as to why these two students would find any need to harm eachother at all. Both students were very different, yes, but that shouldn't have had anything to do with it. The pretty blonde just didn't understand it, not at all. After patiently listening to their explainations, Abby stood gobsmacked. That was their reasoning? That was why though chose to do this? Were they serious or stupid? Abby couldn't believe this. She shook her head slightly angry and looked at them, all kindness goen from her words. "Neither of your excuses are any good. They are petty and pathetic, almost the exact twin of your actions back inside." She pointed to the door. "You can't just threaten somebody because of such a thing." She told them placing her left hand on her hip and troubling them she also had her hand onto her temple. This was ridiculous. "Both of you will join me in my office tomorrow for a detention. You will also both lose points. Fifty from Hufflepuff for admitting that you started it and then continuing the fight afterwards. And also thirty point from Slytherin for not ignoring it." Even though neither had actually acted on their threats, it was still bad. She wanted to make sure that they never tried this again. She dismissed the pair and headed back to her office. Tomorrow was going to be a long day indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back