Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
red rose for Alice Holland
Cyzarine knew that one of the leader of the rose giving was certainly a busy person, but she had a rose for that girl. She stood in front of the hufflepuff common room because someone had told her that she would find the girl there. "Alice Holland," she called out when someone stepped out of the common room, "I'm looking for Alice Holland," Cyzarine added quickly with a bright smile. She knew someone would tell her someone was looking for her or someone would just tell Cyzarine where else she might find the girl she wanted.

Alice had been looking around in the common room to see if anyone was delivering roses there. She felt responsible for every deliverer, and wanted to be visible to everyone so she could help out if needed. As the common room opened and someone left, she could hear a girl outside asking for her. Alice hurried over, then stepped out of the common room as well. "Are you looking for me? Do you need any help Cyzarine?" She had met the girl before at the lake, though they hadn't talked much lately.

Cyzarine grinned happily when the girl emerged from the hufflepuff common room. "yes, but I don't need help, I have a rose for you!" Cyzarine reached into her basket and pulled out the red rose and held it out to her, "Here you are with the note too," the gryffindor held them out to her with a happy expression. The red roses were always so beautiful.
Your Ava

Alice was a little relieved to hear Cyzarine didn't need help. Presumably, that meant things were going well. "Oh!" She said as the younger girl told her she had a rose for her. Alice beamed at the sight of the beautiful red rose, taking it from her carefully. "Thank you!" She read the note and smiled to herself. It was sweet of Ava to send her a red rose, she really had to thank her friend for this. "So how are your deliveries going?"

Cyzarine smiled at her, "You are welcome!" She always though it was a little pointless to thank the people delivering roses, she'd signed up for it. It was good fun and she appreciated just the look on people's faces as they realised when they got. "They are going well!" the gryffindor told her with an excited grin. She never had much of a problem when delivering roses. She knew that some others might, but never cyzarine, "I love delivering roses!"

Alice held the red rose close to her, very happy with it. It felt special to get a rose from Ava, and she was glad her friend had thought of her. "I'm glad!" she said as Cyzarine assured her things were going well. She felt proud, as it was partly thanks to her now that this event was happening. "I love it too, it's so great to see everyone having fun." She said brightly.

Cyzarine giggled, "It's so much fun!" she agreed happily, she took a little step back, "I should get back to it, happy valentines day Alice!" The gryffindor gave an excited wave before skipping on down the corridor to find the next person that she needed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back