Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie walk to the pitch with her broom in her hand and a clipboard in the other. She laid her clipboard down, and took off on her broom. Waiting for the others to tryout. She went around the pitch and notice a few hufflepuff mates. She lowered broom, and introduce simply as that. "Welcome, I am Maddiie Hollawarth for those who don't know." she smirked. "Today tryouts simple, state your name position you are going, and show me what you got. That is all and have fun." she said as she flew to see who will go first.

((Plain and simple just rp your name and position and that it:) ))

Jezreel was caught off-guard as she entered the Common Room and saw a cluster of fellow Hufflepuffs gathered around the bulletin board. When she finally had a chance to read the new post she realized what all the excitement was about. Hufflepuff Quidditch Tryouts were starting and Jezreel hoped she was ready. She was very glad to see that they were mostly looking for alternates being that she was still a beginner flyer and had never played Quidditch, though she loved the game.
The morning found her walking down to the Quidditch Pitch through the early morning mist. As she reached the field, she saw Maddie waiting for those trying out to arrive. "Hi Maddie!" Jezreel said waving and smiling "I didn't know you were Quidditch Captain! Um...is there any chance that I can borrow a broom since I don't have one of my own?" After Jezreel got hold of a broom she joined the que that was beginning to form in front of Maddie. As she went down the line asking people there names and desired positions, Jezreel began to get butterflies in her stomach. "Jezreel Miller, Beater" Jezreel said when it was her turn. After everyone had made their introductions Maddie asked people to begin showing their skills.
As Jezreel watched a few older students take off she felt the butterflies turn into eagles. 'Wow, all of these people are good!' Jezreel thought nervously. Driving her fears from her mind Jezreel mounted her broom and kicked off. It had been so long since she'd been on a broom that it took a second to get used to it again. Once she had gotten her "sea-legs" Jezreel began to gain her confidence back. She flew around the pitch a few times to show her flying ability. She wasn't neccessarily the fastest but she wasn't dreadful. After a few rounds Jezreel touched back down and picked up a bat to show her Beater abilites. As she rose again, it was almost as if the Bludger knew she had a bat and it flew right at her. Jezreel had just enough time to take a back-swing and a deep breath before she hit the Bludger sending it flying to the other side of the pitch. After a few more swings Jezreel had missed two but had managed to hit a total of 9 Bludgers fairly well.
When Maddie called for everyone to return to the ground, Jezreel felt confident in her skills. Whether they were good enough to make the team or not she wasn't ure, but she had done well for her first time and was proud of herself.

Kat skipped down to the the pitch for try outs. She was super excited about practicing Quidditch again. She felt much more confident today than she had at tryouts last year.

When she arrived on the pitch she saw Maddiie and Jezreel already there. "Hey Maddiie! Hey Jezreel! Whats up guys?" she asked. Kat chatted cheerfully with them until tryouts began. She smiled at everyone. "Hey I'm Katheryn Kingsley but yall can call me Kat. I'm a keeper." she said as she looked around at everyone. She mounted her broom and kicked off the ground.

Once in the air, Kat circled the pitch a few times as a warm up. The breeze blew threw her hair. Man! she had missed flying. Kat felt totally at ease on her broom. She zoomed over to her goal post that she defended. She waited for the chasers to begin to shoot the Quaffle at her.

Kat watched as the first chaser neared her. She looked as if she was going to shoot the ball in the far right hoop. She grinned slyly to herself. Kat acted as if she was going to go defend the right hoop when the chaser tried to throw the Quaffle through the far left hoop. Kat dove and caught the Quaffle. She held it up with a smirk on her face and tossed it back to the chaser. She waited for another one to take a try at her. She smirked. She would definately save it.

Kat continued tryouts and managed to save all the Quaffles but one that were thrown at her. She pleased with how well she had done. Some of the passes had been rather tricky and close calls. Kat flew back down to the ground grinning. She said goodbye to everyone and left the pitch.

((I may edit in some more action so just check in before your final considerations!!Thanks Maddiie!!))

"Okay, Violet, you've officially gone mad." She shook her head as she wandered down to the Quidditch pitch. "Seriously, woman, what are you doing trying out for a sport you don't really know that much about?"
Violet was pretty sure her brain had snapped as she walked to the Quidditch pitch for the Hufflepuff tryouts. Yes, every day since the debarcle of her first flying lesson she'd secretly been practicing, for a little bit each day. And yes, now she could fly a broom reasonably (i.e., not falling off, able to fly at speed, those sort of things). But why would she try out for Quidditch?
It was an adrenaline thing, she told herself. She liked the idea of trying something new for the adrenaline rush. It started with netball (where she was a reasonable goal-shooter), and then debating, and then hockey. Now, a completely different sport - Quidditch.
She smiled at Jezreel when she saw that she was trying out, too. And she grinned when she saw that Maddiie was the captain.
"Don't hate me for trying out, please. And I won't be mad if I'm rejected, seriously. I thought it would be something fun to do..." she blurted out, as an explanation for her being there.
She cleared her throat when it was her turn to introduce herself. "Violet Bellamy," she started, quite nervous. "Um, chaser."

She borrowed one of the school brooms, when her turn to fly came around. "Up!" she said with confidence, and the broom went straight to her hand. She grinned. The broom wasn't being tempermental today. She mounted, and began to ascend off the ground, carefully at first, but then beginning to gather some speed. She relaxed her shoulders, and de-tensed. Flying was actually quite fun, a bit of a release. Today, though, would be the first time she tried to throw a ball and fly at the same time. That would be difficult.

It took a couple of tries before she could even catch the Quaffle in the air, but soon she was able to get it, once she was able to trust her broom enough to keep her upright without using her hands. After that, flying with the Quaffle was easy enough. Throwing was the difficulty. Katheryn, a 2nd year, was in goal. And she was a fantastic keeper. Violet couldn't even get the Quaffle through the goals - Katheryn was able to stop it every time.
"Wow!" Violet called, after missing the goals yet again. "You're really good!" After Katheryn descended, Violet took the opportunity to have another couple of shots at goal. She missed a few times, but managed to make a few goals.

Knowing she probably wouldn't be picked, but glad she'd got some exercise and tried something new, she descended, and put her broom away. She thanked Maddiie and headed back to the Common Room, to do a bit of reading.

((lol I think my brain snapped IRL too...))

[color=b8860b]Lemina had recieved Maddiie's owl. After a lot of thought she decided that she'd try out for the Quidditch team. It hadn't seemed to do too well last year and now that Caysi had left, there seemed to be barely any players. Also, it wouldn't look as bad if she messed up. However Lemina knew that the yellow and blacks could win the championship this year. She just knew it. She had got an E in Flying last year.

She ran to the pitch, firebolt in hand. If she got on she'd probably buy a Streak, she hoped anyway. She got down there and saw Maddiie, Kat, a first year she recognised from the Second Hand Store and one she didn't recognise. Approaching them, she called out, "Hey guys. Hufflepuff are gonna win this thing!" she was feeling hyper, after her rash decision to try out.

As Maddiie asked them to introduce themselves and then say which position they wanted she paused, "I'm Lemina, most of you probably know. Umm, I wanna try out for..." she thought through them Beater, probably gonna hit a lot. Seeker, I'm not nimble enough. Keeper, my reflexes are so not kick-ass! So I guess it's chaser. "I'm gonna try out for chaser!" she exclaimed, still very hyped up.

When they were told to show her their moves, she didn't even bother to call out up, she had perfected doing it silenting last year. After a rather hazy first year she flew up and began to fly.

She started by flying around the pitch, this was the easy bit, but it was so Maddiie knew she could fly. Then, as she passed to Lemi, she caught it and sped towards the goal, which Kat was guarding. "Think fast," she said whilst walloping the ball towards it. Unfortunately it just skimmed the right hoop. "Damn." She murmered, but Lemina's spirits weren't damped.

She flew back and caught the rebound. Passing it to another of the chaser try outs she flew alongside them until they got to the goal and scored. Er, well. I've got competition it seems. But she didn't show it and called out, "Nice one!" Lemi was a good sport.

The boy caught the quaffle then passed to her. She ducked to avoid a bludger Maddiie had belted at her, then flew forward and shot. This time she managed to score.

Another first year girl caught the quaffle, it was the one that she didn't know from earlier on. Deciding to let her have a chance at scoring, Lemi pulled back, though ready to help.

As she was hovering there she suddenly heard a whooshing sound come towards her. At the last possible moment she flew upwards, the bludger skimming her robes.

Afterwards Lemina flew back down to the ground and headed up to the castle.[/color]

Maddiie smiled as three of hufflepuff students tried out."Great job you guys, I mean girls." Maddiie said grinning. She made a mental note to write down, of each player who had tryout so far, now the hard part was filling in a seeker. She flew a little higher and waited for more to come out.

Blane had seen the notice for the quidditch team and had decided to go for it. He walked out on to the pitch and saw that he was the only guy there. He went off to borrow a broom since he didn't have one of his own. He walked over to where the others were. "Er.. Blane Bailey, beater." Blane said. He felt nervous, he would like to get picked but if he didn't that would still be okay.

Blane put the broom to the side and said "Up!" The broom stirred then shoot up to his hand. Smiling he mounted his broom. He kicked up off the ground and hovered in the air for a few seconds before flying down and grabbing a bat, he got ready to play. The only sport Blane had ever played had been tennis and he was quite good at it.

When Blane was quite high in the air, he began to look out for bludgers. One within minutes came racing towards him, he moved slightly and hit the Bludger with a good whack. Blane began to circle the pitch keeping an eye on the first bludger he had hit. As he flew round a second Bludger came closely followed with the first one. Hitting the second bludger that was closer towards him sending it flying. Blane then threw up his bat caught it with his other hand, that he had not been using and hit the bludger that had gotten pretty close. He continued to fly round the pitch. Seeing that a Bludger was going quite close to the keeper, Blane sped up and flew down towards where the bludger was heading. As the bludger grew closer to the Keeper Blane swung his bat back and kept flying. Passing his arm through the bat and ball met and the bludger zoomed of in the direction. Satisfied Blane went back to circling the pitch. He kept flying and his mind began to drift.

He heard a buzzing that seemed to be getting louder and louder. He looked round and saw a bludger heading right towards him. Being unable to hit it he flew up into the air as the bludger flew under him. Keep focused Blane he thought. Seeing that everyone was flying back down he followed. He landed on the ground, put down the beaters bat he replaced the broom where he had got it. Finished Blane left the pitch.

((I've changed my mind Maddiie :D ))

Arnold recieved an owl from Maddiie telling him about the quidditch tryouts, he run towards the ground a bit excited and set off to the pitch and saw some are already there and went towards Maddiie "Hey Maddiie, glad I could make it, I just changed my mind, and uhm, congratulation for being the team captain" he said to her and smiled at the girls as he passed by to go near Blane as he was the only guy "Hey Men! What's up?" he said as he watch Lemina, Katheryn, which he officially didn't meet yet, Violet, Jezreel and Blane show their moves, Arnold began to count, 2 beaters, 1 keeper, 2 chasers, and look around is someone will go for seeker, I guess theres none he thought, he wanted to try since theres no one who could but he want the keeper, he paused for a while and watched the others for a while, they were all great, Katheryn the keeper was awesome blocking the quaffle that Lemina and Violet until they shoot at the hoops, Blane and Jezreel were great to, there were amazing at hitting the ball, specially the bludger using the bat, after that, he was thinking I guess I should try for the seeker, while someone hasn't got it, I'll just give it to him or her if they wanted that position and changed my position to keeper...is that even allowed he was talking to himself and thinking hard Oh well, let batman do the rest he said jokingly and run towards the broom closet to borrow a broom then "Arnold Ababueva, I would tryout for a seeker, just now" he said sratching his head, he put the broom on the ground "UP!" he said and the broom went up to his hand, smiling to himself, he mounted to his broom and kicked of the ground lightly and soar up "Amazing!" he said as he was high and he can see everything from above, and look at the others as they were all doing their job at the position they have choosen, he then leaned forward and started to fly, he flew around the pitch and going in and out of the hoop flying across and below his felloew friends when he stopped realizing he have to catch the snitch "Silly me" he said as he was enjoying his flying a while a go, now he was searching for the snitch "Were on earth can I find that, I know that's a bit small" he said to himself as he paused on the middle pitch looking for the snitch....he was looking at how great hufflepuff's were trying out when his eye caught the snitch passed by just infront of him, he jumped then leaned forward to catch it "damn! it's fast" he said going to fast speed, he was again circling around the pitch and was soaring higher and higher and the snitch was out of his sight, he then again search for it and then he dodge when a quaffle went to his way "Whoah!" he said and look down as one of the chaser apologize "I'm fine" he shouted he theh spotted again a gold small flying thing realizing it's the snitch located at one of the nearby stands, he leaned forward and went to fast speed and then he was near the snitch and went to low speed he was going nearer and nearer, he stretch out his hand, he was about to reach it, he was about to caught it when a bludger passed his way, he hold on tight to his broom and close his eyes when the bludger came in, luckily he wasn't hit, next thing he knew, when he opened his eyes, he was hanging on his broom, he was so high and far away to the ground that he felt dizzy lokking down and he saw the snitch flying above him, he swing his body lighter and he swing his right leg to reach the broom and YES!! he had managed to ride again to his broom, he chase for the snitch again, fast speed and he was near again, he tried to reach it but his arms were too small, he was thinking what to do as he was still chasing it and then it struck him "It's a bit dangerous, but it's the only way" he said and he went to low speed and slowly stood up at the broom, he was shaking as he stood up until he managed to stand straight, the snitch still infront of him, he reached for it, stretching his arms and YES! he caught the snitch, he caught it, but he was about to fall and he did fall but he got a grip on his broom and got hold of it with one hand Phew! "I got the snitch!!!" he shouted below as a bludger (again) was going his way fast (oh no!) he tried to swing himself not letting go of the broom and the snitch ob his hand, he swing hard and got on his broom and flew up while the bludger is on his back, he was flying up and down to make the bludger go away and circling all around until he reached the ground and fell of his broom then Blane hit the bludger away "Thanks men" he said panting and hastily stood up looking at the snitch "I got the snitch" he said a again in a tired voice I did it he said looking at the snitch and the pitch, as everyone congratulate each other, he smiled to himself amazed and impress. And they were all heading back to castle, he gave the snitch back to Maddiie and the broom back to it's closet and run towards Blane "Off to the shower" he said as they both raced back to the castle.

((I apologize for my godmodding and my RP being long :) ))

((Great job Arnold =D> ))

"Oh that was awesome guys," Maddiie shouted at the two boys. "Excellent team work." she flew a little higher , smiling at her soon to be new team. Okay now I have to be a little aggrasive with them, espically the first year.

((Okay tryouts are closed we will be having practice this Saturday!! So if you still want to join pm saying you want to join. First Practice this SATURDAY----don't be Late!!))

((Sorrry guys I was not on because of my internet but I'm serious now I will be hosting a practice now))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back