How the flamin' eck' did I end up ere'?

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Aurora was going around doing some lovely Sunday shopping in Obsidian Harbour when she paused. There it was Bleak Street, the very place she had sworn not to enter. Well, never mind that Aurora strutted in wearing a floral skirt and white blouse with a pink cardigan. She wondered around peering into shop windows, looked pretty gruesome.

[Yes I am aware its lame :lol: ]

Remus just so happened to be there, he felt suspicious about that Acwel fellow and was always peering around in Bleak street, though when he ended up in the Darker parts of it to See Aurora, he almost gasped walking up to her slowly, making it obvious as if he did not know who she was, he stood next to her browsing the shop window she was as he muttered to her, "What are you doing here?"

Aurora gasped at the sound of Professor Firn's voice, and fell to the ground, she lifted herself up rather embarrassed as to what had just happened. "Professor Firn" she nodded, picking up her papers that she had been marking in a pub. "I.. I'm not quite sure why I am here" she replied, looking a little bemused. "I think I was just curious and he told me to come down here... the voices" she exclaimed, a certain eeriness was surrounding her voice, but Aurora was like that always speaking as if she wasn't 'with it' so to speak.

Remus looked at her as she fell, trying to look as if he wasn't going to help her up, he was a little annoyed at her after what had happened at the Forbidden forest though he did help her with some of the papers that had fallen placing them into her hands. When she spoke of 'the voices' Remus raised an eye brow and in question asked. "Voice's, What Voices?"

"The people there... there calling me..." she said, pointing to an empty space a dark alley way. "I have to go there" she smiled, running across into a dark part that seemed that have a uneasy feel in the atmosphere. "I think I should mention that I'm sorry about what happened the other day... I have been a little confused lately and I feel the teachers of the school are being a little harsh of the students and making them prisoners" she sighed, looking behind her. "Can you hear that?" she asked, in her mind she could hear footsteps. "The footsteps they are coming closer" she gasped.

Remus was listening to how she felt that the Children were Prisoners of the School and how she was sorry for the other Day, Remus nodded in acceptance though when she began asking him of the noises he shook his head. "There is no one here Aurora, Except the dark wizard..." He said glaring at her, slightly nervous now slipping his hands into his pocket's grasping his wand, not clear to the naked eye, he was good at concealing movement. The situation that Aurora had put him in made him feel uneasy but what was he to do, She was hearing voices and needed help, if what she heard was real then he best be on alert. "Aurora... I think it's best you head back to the School..." He Suggested with worry in his voice.

"No we can't go back... they need to leave this place... please" she gasped, tears rolling down her face. She sat down on the floor. Aurora's face became as white as a ghost, her black hair was blowing in the frosty spring wind. "The people... they are there, right there" she stated, pointing to another empty space. She didn't know what she was doing, she was finally losing her mind, she had been so confused over the death of her fiancée that it was having an effect on her mental health.

Remus walked up to her taking a grasp of her arm and pulled her up off the floor looking at her. "Yes i see them now.." He said trying to make her feel better, "Its Okay, one of the Men just whispered to me for us to leave." He smiled looking at her. As he suggested they leave by pointing the way out of the dark alley, "Come on lets go, I'll have lunch with you Back at Hogwarts." He smiled looking at her hoping that she'd agree and walk out of the alley with him, quite frankly the alley freaked Remus out, it was dark and it was a small space, not his type of scene.

"Ok... erm... lets go then" she stammered, Aurora followed the professor out of the Alley Way. "Back to Hogwarts then... or shall we go somewhere nearby?... because I'm parched" she asked, wiping the tears that had recently filled her face.

Remus looked at her with a brief smile, "Good." He said as he lead her out of the alley back to the normal parts of Bleak street, Before she questioned where to to go, "Well its up to you, Im not Bothered." he smiled to her as he awaited her decision.

"I think we should go back to Hogwarts... it may be a little safer" she replied.

Remus was hoping she would say to go back to Hogwarts and when she did, he was even more pleased as he smiled to her. "Very well, Then lets go." He smiled to her as he looked around to see how they planned to go back, "Are we Flying or..." He paused to let her fill in if there was an alternative she wished to take.

"We'll take the floo network" she smiled, walking into a pub, and entering a small room in which there was a single fire place with a small cup of floo powder, she took handful and dropped it where she was inside the fire place, stating before hand "Hogwarts New Zealand" and she was transported, sat landed on the other side, she brushed her skirt down and waited for Professor Firn.

Remus took a handful of floo powder, as he followed her into the Fire place once she had gone stating "Hogwarts New Zealand" as he appeared on the other side, brushing a brief amount of dust off his coat as he stepped out of the fire place. "Good to be back." He smiled.

"Indeed. Well to the great hall?" she smiled, placing away her wand that for some reason she had out.

Remus, smiled at ehr when she suggested the hall, "Sure." He said as he lead off to the hall arriving in their and took a seat to his place on the teachers table. He waited for Aurora to arrive though he removed his coat and hung it on the back of his chair, it wasn't cold or anything of the sort in door's there was no wind so no need for a Coat on in there, he though to himself.

[I'm going to make a new thread in the Great Hall ((Staff Table)) where we can RP this bit ^_^]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back