OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Unyielding Laurel Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Alexia Nightray wandered the halls of Hogwarts New Zealand aimlessly. She wasn't really one for pointless tasks and needlesswasting of energy, however it seemed that this had been a need for her. She just didn't know why the world was as chaotic as it had ever been in her fourteen years of living. The manor was noisy with the presence of Arianna's daughters and the school was filled with buffoons that they still called students. Honestly, what does someone have to do to get the peace and quiet life that they wish. Apparently, it was near d*mn impossible to have.

The Gryffindor was looking for something to do. Marius Zhefarovich was never happy when he was bored. And guess what, he was. He looked around with his silver eyes to find something to do. However, his eyes narrowed in on a female. Well, it was not really the female he was looking at, but her behind. Oh what a nice one! He ran up as quietly as he could before he open palmed, smacked her right on the butt. "You got a real nice behind, girl!" Marius finally said as he stopped in front of her, with a devious smirk on his face.

Alexia knew there were buffoons and brutes within the castle, she just didn't think that she'd have to actually encounter one. A perverted buffoon and brute. The sudden smack that landed on her behind elicited a squeal of surprise and embarrassment from the Slytherin as she turned around quickly, her face flaming red with anger and utter shame. How dare this... this foolish monkey... touch her behind. "What do you think you're doing?! This is harrassment!" she yelled at the boy in outrage, her face not receeding its red blush.

Marius chuckled when he received a rather loud reaction from her. Now, this was something he looked forward to, and she asked what he was doing, then proceeded to call it harassment. Marius shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just appreciating what I see. Although your behind compares little to your face. Damn, you are seriously hot. Why haven't I seen you before?" Marius seemed completely serious about this question, since he actually was. She was likely not in his house, or year. Perhaps she was a year ahead of him? Either way, he was impressed.

Alexia was absolutely horrified and furious at the same time. She didn't really know how to deal with this as no one, except for Alexander, had dared touch any part of her body, even more so her behind! If this wasn't what they called harrassment, then she doesn't know what else it could seriously be. Her face was flaming red, whether from embarrassment or from anger, she couldn't care any less. How dare this... This... Mongrel... Touch her?! "Well maybe you would have noticed me sooner if you weren't busy at staring at anything lower than the head," she spat at him in disgust while glaring at him. She wanted to just leave this moron but if she won't be turning her back on him anytime soon.

This girl's face looked like it was going to explode into flames, which should have scared Marius, but it remotely did not even faze him. Marius was used to girls having tempers. He did have sisters after all. And then the girl's words were right. He should have been looking at the face instead of the behind. But when he was coming from behind her, well... Marius reached around and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I thought girls liked getting complimented and stuff." Marius placed both of his hands behind his back, and he bowed his head slightly, knowing that it would not mean much, but he was being sincere. "The name is Marius Zhefarovich, by the way. You might have heard my name a couple of times. Or at least, the last name."

Alexia didn't expect the boy to give up the argument so easily. And yet, it didn't change the fact that this boy had touched her where she had least expected him to and they didn't even know each other. He had been disrespectful. And now, he was apologizing. He was confusing and infuriating to say in the least. But then again, she need not get into anymore trouble than necessary. With a sigh, she continued her hard stare at the boy, "Not when it's already close to sexual harassment," she said with a roll of her eyes. It was true that she enjoyed her own share of compliments once in a while, she did not appreciate a sudden slap on the behind that would accompany it. An eyebrow raised at the boy introducing himself as a Zhefarovich. Sure the surname was familiar, it was kind of hard not to know any of those around. "Alexia. Alexia Nightray," she introduced herself curtly.

Marius knew that this one was a little bit feisty. That would be fun t mess with in the future. He could not wait until he could hang around her even more. This was going to be worth it. However, she said that girls did not like compliments when it was close to sexual harassment. Well, when did girls like being touched on the butt? Was it when they were with someone? Marius knew nothing about that. "How about this, I refrain from slapping your behind, and just compliment the face. Or clothing. Which it all looks the same to me." He really truly believed that the girls all wore the same thing. There was nothing special about it, but oh well. She introduced herself as a Nightray, and that name sounded somewhat familiar. "Were you related to that sickly looking Head Girl? I don't know her name but she ended up with that Raven fellow." The last name was similar enough, but he knew nothing about the families. He was not that involved within his family because of his blood status.

Jezebel was feeling rather impish lately. Maybe it had to do with all that pumpkin juice she'd doused down earlier, or it was just one of those days, but whatever it was, she was feeling particularly ready for some excitement of sorts. And she still was waiting for something eventful to happen here at Hogwarts. Wasn't eventful all the school was about? It was what it was famous for anyway, along with the one in Scotland.

Slinking through the corridors, she found herself on the sixth floor corridor. Only one floor below the Gryffindor Common Room. She was about to advance down further when she came to the corner and overheard a loud *clap*. Carefully peering around the corner, she witnessed a rather ridiculous scene. How dare he! she thought. This could not go unjustified. That boy would learn a lesson.

It angered her that the boy thought he could get away with that, and without thinking, she crept up behind him and swatted his backside with all she had, earning a decently loud *crack*. "Nice Deirrière!" She announced, a feline grin plastered on her face.

OOCOut of Character:
Feel free to ignore or delete my post if you don't like it. I won't be offended. I just was interested in seeing what would play out.

Alexia kept her arms crossed in front of her stiffly, as if expecting the boy to land another hit on her. She wasn't skilled in any form of physical fights, but she was certain she would at least be able to land a slap. She relaxed a bit visibly though at the boy's next words. As long as he kept his hands to himself, then Alexia could make do with holding up a proper conversation with him. Probably. "That is a good deal, though you need not compliment on what you find unappealing," she said with a small shrug as she noticed te boy's nonchalantness in talking about clothes. It was typical for boys and she knew enough from having a twin brother and boisterous, stuck-up cousins. Marius' guess on who she was related to had irritated her though and it couldn't be helped. "I am not related to that disgrace of a Head Girl from three years ago." she hissed, remembering that woman who got pregnant while in school. It was hard not to know her considering that the Raven boy still visited her along with her supposed nieces from Arianna. "But, yes that sickly woman that ended up with Raven is a relative along with last year's Head Girl," she said, a headache quickly forming. It would have been less of a disgrace to be known as Liam or Rivaille's relative but no. It had to be sickly Arianna, or the the Head Girl who didn't show up for graduation, Aaren. The headache she was beginning to have only increased tenfold as a new student had suddenly slapped Marius' behind with a loud crack. "Disgusting," Alexia muttered darkly. Where was this girl's respect? She was barbaric and the Slytherin wanted this girl nowhere near her.
OOCOut of Character:
It's an open topic so feel free to join in! It should spice things up a little.. :teehee:

Marius shrugged his wide shoulders, considering that he didn't really know what to compliment. She had a lovely face. Super fine. She had to be Veela or something because damn she looked good. But maybe that was just the way he could describe her. "True. I'll stick with the face. And your hair. There is a lot of waves to it. I love it." Marius smirked when she said that she was not related to that disgrace of a Head Girl. Then was she related to the one from last year? There were two, and one he heard stories about while the other he heard nothing about, other than she fled from her speech. So, they were not related? Marius was about to question when he felt someone swat him right on his left buttcheek. It was enough to make him jump out of sheer surprise. No one ever got the drop on him, and it was a girl, someone much younger. Had to be a first year. He looked toward Alexia, before his eyes went back to the girl. He folded his arms across his chest, "Shouldn't you be too young to be into boy butt's and whatnot? I figured the youngins would have been crying over cooties and stuff. Otherwise, thank you, it is rather nice isn't it." Marius sounded nothing short of cocky. He looked toward Alexia. "You seem cool. You like adventures and tinkering on the idea of getting in trouble?"

Jezebel's smirk faltered. The boy hadn't reacted in quite the way she thought he would've. She straightened herself up to her full height and sent him an irritated glare. "For your information, I happen to be twelve and you look no older than 13." She glanced towards the girl. How could she allow him to treat her like that? Jezebel couldn't help but think weakly of her.

She did her best to non-verbally communicate with her, gesturing with her head at the "offender" and trying to warn her with her eyes. This boy was not showing any respect for women, and as her mother and aunt had taught her, she was not to stand for it. Scrutinising the boy, she placed on hand on her hip. "Besides. If you're the age I think you are, you're the one who should be 'crying over cooties'."

Alexia raised an amused eyebrow by the way the boy had attempted to compliment her hair. Waves? Really? "Nice try. Love the effort," she said with a chuckle and her own shrug. Perhaps she could compliment him back? Well, there wasn't really much that stood out to her. He was good-looking. But that would only fuel his own ego which she would rather not deal with. "Great shoulders," she said after having finally decided. All of her cousins, and even her brother, were rather thin or scrawny and not really well-built like Marius. So, perhaps it fascinated her? Or just caught her attention? She would rather not deal with it right now really. Alexia watched the disgusting excuse for a girl in front of her who seemed to be taken aback by the reaction of the boy. The girl gestured at her and the Slytherin's mood darkened. How dare this wretch warn her like that?! She sent her own dark glare, her features hardening at the attitude of this lowlife in front of her. She didn't even bother to listen to the conversation between the two. The woman turned her head towards the boy for a moment, not missing a beat in answering. "If I get some sort of self-satisfaction or it's worth getting into trouble for then I am fine with it. I do not like wasting my time in," she paused before returning her gaze to the trash of a human girl in front of her. "Nonsense things. In other words, disgusting and pathetic scum," she finished, her words laced with venom before her attention shifted back to the boy. "Do you have anything to do this afternoon? You are certainly more amusing than my Astronomy lesson."

Marius could not help but smirk when the first year wanted to actually continue talking. Why was he bothering with her now? He was trying to talk to someone worthy of his time. But Alexia complimented his shoulders, and he moved them, "Thanks, they are rather nice. And broad. I can't wait until I get older and see how wide they become." He was built, much like the other members in the family, especially like his dad. His dad used to be extremely tall, and very muscular. It was to keep up with his brother at the time. Marius rolled his eyes when the girl said that he should be the one crying over cooties. He smirked, "Really? I just grabbed a handful of good booty. I definitely am not afraid of fictional cooties." Marius turned his back on the girl once more, dubbing her as a waste of space. To his eyes, there were a lot of people in this school that were not in his age. He was just glad that he was taller than most people his age. He was about six feet tall now. "Then come with me, we can go out somewhere. I'm sure that we can find other more interesting people to torture." He held out his arm for her to take so that he could lead her away from this mess of a place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back