How Long Has It Been?

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked onto the pitch with a small smile on her face. It had been so long since she had gone flying and today seemed to be the perfect day, it was actually sunny for once, and there was hardly any wind. She mounted her broom and kicked off the ground. Arisa did a few laps around the pitch before slowing down and enjoying the nice day.

Aeon hummed quietly to himself as he drifted towards the Quidditch Pitch on his Firebolt. He couldn't be bothered walking all the way down there, and found it far more easier to just glide along on a broom. I am so laaazy. He thought to himself, letting a smile spread across his face. Smart, but lazy.

As Aeon reached the pitch, he noticed a girl flying around. A very familiar girl. "Is that who I think it is?" He muttered, flying up towards the other student until he could see her more clearly. Yes, it was exactly who he thought it was. "Arisa!" He called cheerfully, bring his broom up next to hers.

Arisa was considering going to find Victor when she saw someone coming onto the pitch, Do I know that guy? she asked herself trying to get a better look at him. Luckily he flew up beside her, "Aeon! Oh my god!" she replied. Arisa hadn't seen seen let alone talked to Aeon in forever! "Where have you been?!" she asked knowing that she hadn't gotten out as much either.

"I've been here, at the school, just like everyone else." Aeon replied, rolling his eyes. Arisa looked different, he noticed. Older. Well, of course she looked older. She was older. It'd probably have been a year or so since they last saw each other. "So..What have you been up to lately?" He asked, hoping to hear something interesting or dramatic. Things usually were with Arisa.

Arisa rolled her eyes at the same time Aeon did Well he hasn't changed much she thought to herself before smiling at him, "Nothing much really, how 'bout you?" she asked noticing how different he looked, well she probably looked different now. Arisa couldn't help but think of when they had met in first year, everything had been so simple back then, she sorta missed it.

Aeon gave a slight frown as Arisa told him she'd been up to 'Nothing much really'. A lot of people say that as a response, which is probably a lie too, they just can't be bothered remembering what they've done. "Well I moved in with Kida during the holidays." He said, his frown turning back into a smile. "Good thing too, Mum and Dad were driving me crazy with their constant arguing."

Arisa's eye brows raised a little when Aeon said he moved in with Kida, "You moved in with Kida?" she asked, "Your like 14 though" Arisa added. She couldn't believe he had moved out that young, how were they taking care of them selves? Paying for things? Sure they both had jobs, but summer jobs wouldn't pay that much. "Besides moving in with Kida, what did you do over your holidays?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back