How long has it been?

Danielle Warbeck

OOC First Name
James {Main}
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Danielle was glad she was in Gryffindor for more reasons than one. But today she was glad because if she was in SLytherin she would have too carry two bags of dead rats for 7 floors. In gryffindor its only one floor. She put a couple nto her owls bowls. "Baconstrips....Glee..." She whispered. The two owls flew over, one from outside, one from the one of the small places where the owls slept. She didn't want to wake the owls. Once she did it and she was flocked with owls trying to steal the dead rats. Most people said her animals had odd names, but Danielle didn't care - she loved them either way. It was veyr early because if she didn't get in early her wols would hunt and Danielle was afraid the wild rats may have diseases or something, but really she didn't want her animals hunting. She herself made a sanwich of salami and prvolone cheese and started munching on it. She was having a nice time eating with her owls. They eventually stood next to her and leaned on her legs.

She threw some bread to make them leave so she could get up. Once up, she brushed the crumbs off her jeans and when she looked up there he was. Ryan Moon.

Ryan walked through the common room an out through the portrait into the dungeons.He walked with his head down as usual.Life was the same as usual.Thankfully he wasn't be bullied any more that had just been terrible and for two years he had hated school.Third year hadn't been too bad.He hadn't told anyone about the bullying not even Star who he usually told everything to.During the past four years he had grown distant from all his family.He had kept in touch with the family but he just hadn't really been there with him.He didn't know if it was permanent or was it just a teenage stage as his parents said.Ryan had a feeling it was more permanent.He just felt depressed all the time.He hadn't made any new friends in the four years he had been here.He and Danielle had also broke up but that had all been his fault.He just didn't talk to anyone anymore.It was sometimes more peaceful and he could just think to himself.But then he did feel very lonely at times and sometimes he just wanted to go up to someone and say hi but ever since first year he could trust any students because some Slytherins had taken his away that trust in people.

Because he was quiet people didn't notice him which meant he could observe people.He had been very worried about Kate last year,she had been really sick and he had done his best to make her feel comfortable.The two magazines that had been released had made him very annoyed because no ones secrets should be put on paper for everyone to see,that is why they are secret .Ryan wasn't your average Slytherin.He was cunning but not sly and he was actually nice.Not that SLytherins weren't nice,some were very nice but Ryan just didn't fit in with the house.He didn't fit in with them.m.Ryan had spent a lot of time with his music.He was now an excellent guitarist and drummer.When on holidays,practicing his music was what he did all day.If he wasn't playing his guitar or drums he would be playing basketball or soccer.It was because of that he was very tanned and was fit.

He started the climb up ti the owlery.It was a long way up and Ryan took his time on the way up.He was sending a letter to his parents,just to give the some news not that there was much.He walked in and found his owl.He smiled and gave him some nuts before tying the letter to his leg. He watched as his owl flew away.He then walked over and sat at the edge of a window ledge.He closed his eyes and he was soon asleep,he was awoken by the sound of a familiar voice.He opened his eyes and saw Danielle Warbeck looking at him straight at him. "Oh hey"He said quietly,looking down at his hands

Her owls were so sweet. And Danielle had met some not-so-sweet people in her life. Isobel for example. She was such a twisted evil little girl. She was manipulative and kised her then-boyfriend Ryan. Danielle loathed her, so much. She even had a bitterness for Ryan too. Although they broke up - she still wanted to be friends. But he hadn't talked to her in months, which made her upset. She enjoyed his company. She eventually begain to love him - but good things can't last foever. And she was okay with this after about a week of tears. And now, being faced with him she was overcome with two emotions: white-hot anger and overjoyed happiness. She acted on one of them. "HEY? You don't talk to me for MONTHS! MONTHS, and when you are finally faced to me you say 'hey?' not even looking at me? Hey to you to, Ryan Moon, HEY!" She wailed. until crumpling on the ground her hands in her face. Well, another emotion: Sadness. She never though a boy would do this. But this was a sweet caring boy, though, behind his facade, and they both cared for each other a lot. But they could discuss that later. Now was this.

Ryan really wasn't expecting her reaction.He had forgotten how emotional girls could be.He did feel dort of bad for not talking to her but he had just become a little hermit ,not talking to anyone for fear of getting laughed at.He had just sort of faded away into the back round,not taking into consideration anybody else's feelings.But he was a Slytherin after all and they could be a selfish bunch when they wanted to.The two of them had gone through a lot together though.All the drama in first year and before they had entered school.That Nick Feanor kid had been a gigantic pain in his @ss,sure he had just decided he would hate Ryan,Ryan had never even met him before.Then all the betrayals and what not.He had been kissed twice,twice when he had been dating Danielle.Really it had been all over-dramatic,they had only been ten and eleven for Christ's sake.He was glad that part was over but a small part of him missed Danielle,it was the same feeling he had with Star,Sara and Kate.Ryan stood awkwardly,not really sure what he should be doing. "Well things changed and I changed"He said a bit of anger behind it.It wasn't like he had purposely been this way,he hadn't being an unsociable,grumpy Slytherin but certain things had happened.He sighed and sat down on the window ledge beside her "I'm sorry about that,you aren't the only one,I haven't talked to anyone in months"He said looking at the owls

Danielle stuffed her face in her hands, making sure she couldn't be seen. She felt a little bad for making him deal with her, but too bad. Its his own fault. She looked up and wiped a tear out of her face. She pulled out her wand and twiddled it, not looking at him. If he didn't dignify her, why should she? Danielle missed the old Ryan, the one that hugged her, and kissed he rand made sure she was okay. Where had he gone? "I wish they hadn't." Danielle said bluntly towards him. It was true. Things sucked. Life sucked. Danielle sniffed and wiped her face again. "I know, but just, it-" and then suddenly without thinking she ran up and kissed him. She backed up and barely muttered, "I'm sorry.." before crumpling to the ground again. She missed her boyfriend, she missed her other friends. She missed everyone.

Ryan was feeling increasingly bad "She really did miss me" he thought surprised.He hadn't felt any type of love from anyone in this school.He didn't think anyone noticed him either,if people in his year were asked did they know a Ryan Moon they probably would shake their heads a say now.It was really a shame because Ryan had use to be one of the most sociable guys going.He used to be a complete different guy.He had changed because he had thought,well if that hat thinks I'm like this I may as well act like one.He knew the old him was still there he just had to get his self-confidence back on track before he was ever the real him again.She was really taking this badly and Ryan was at a complete loss at what to do.The old him would probably had gone over and hugged her or something like that but he was frozen.Ryan's eyes widened when she ran up and kissed him,now that was one thing he really hadn't expected.He stood there shocked,his brain trying to register what just happened.Slowly his thoughts became understandable.He realized how much he missed Danielle.Her smile,laugh and bubbly self.She didn't seem so bubbly at the moment though.He walked slowly over and knelt beside her. He gently lifted her chin so she was looking at him "Come on now,I know you are stronger then this"He said gently a small smile playing at his lips,he then leaned in and kissed her on the lips.He had really hurt her and he wanted to somehow make up for it.And he realized after she had kissed him he had missed kissing her and everything about her.

Danielle loved him. No, she loved him not! But, she loved him! She loved him not. She loved him. She loved him not! Why would this be so painful to go through? Danielle wanted it to go away! Everything. Back to 1st year. When Kate wasn't sick. When Alice was still around. When she dated Ryan. even with the drama that followed, it still was better then now. Sometimes Danielle felt very lonely. And sad. And insecure. Ryan would have helped her through it but like he said, things. have. changed. And not for the better either. When Ryan Lifted her chin up she wanted to look down, but was almost in a trance. "I..know.." She said, allowing him to kiss her, and she even kissed back. She loved him. She loved him almost too much. "I love you Ryan Moon.." She whispered to him. "Do you love me?" If he said no, Danielle would always love him. She may get married, have children, but ultimately her one true love will always be this boy. Staring at her right here, right now.

Everybody that Ryan had talked to in first year and before hand,seemed to have disappeared.Danielle was the only person left.He never saw anyone else and he wondered what had happened.To be honest he didn't mind that Nick wasn't here.Ryan had really disliked the guy.Ryan wasn't really sure who was in his year,he had been really close friends with a bunch if people and then they all seemed to have drifted.Ryan hadn't bothered getting to know anyone else in his year.There was one girl Arielle that he knew but that was it.He and Danielle had gotten on really well and he remembered they had run into a hotel because a thunder and lightning storm had occured,drenching them to the skin and nearly getting struck by lightning before they had reached the hotel,that was when they had kissed first.Seemed like a lifetime ago.They had all changed since them.Ryan had never seen Danielle like this,he had always been used to strong Danielle who had beaten up Nick,he had never seen this side of her and he hoped it wasn't all his doing. "Well then lets see her"He said after they broke from their kiss.Ryan thought about it and he did't have ti think for long,he had always loved Danielle but he had been too selfish to see it "Of course I love you Danielle Warbeck,I've never stopped"He said his smile wider this time. "Come on,up you get?"He said lifting her up gently and guiding her to the window ledge.he really had been a stupid git and for the past few days he had started realizing it.He wiped the tears that were trailing slowly down her face."I'm not worth crying for,I just went through some stuff"he said looking away.He didn't want to tell her,he felt embarrassed by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back