Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Leo <3
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch, Sturdy Blackthorn wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elizabeth was glad to be at Hogwarts again. Ofcourse she had to hear her mothers rage again about her bad grades, and still Elizabeth had the motivation of trying again this year. She really had to, and if it didn't worked out she couldn't really care much. She was used at her mothers yells at her. Her father seemed to care less, he just wanted his children to have great time at Hogwarts she guessed. And Elizabeth was gonna take care of that and it already succeeded she loved Hogwarts. She couldn't wait to see her friends again and she was on her way to meet with Leo her good friend. She couldn't wait to go on adventure with him again, she wanted to explore the forbidden forest from really close this year. She wanted to meet the creatures there and perhaps finding some secrets. The brunette had a lot of imagination and she sometimes believed it was all true. Everything could happen if you just believed in it. As she entered the Seventh Floor she looked for her friend, they couldn't discuss their plans in the common room. There was always somebody who could tell Kingsley to get some compliments after or Kingsley could even hear what they were doing. Elizabeth wasn't afraid of Professors or punishment but ofcourse they could ruin everything already before it was gonna be some action. The brunette looked around and went sitting on a bench she noticed Leo coming out of the common room and she frowned as he came closer. What was that on his uniform a badge or something. '' What the hell..'' Elizabeth started she didn't believed it. She tried to see it from close and touched the button. '' You are a prefect? Congrats!!'' she said with a smile after the suprise was away.

Leo came back to Hogwarts for a new year with new responsibilities and with the usual excitement of what the semester would bring. He'd promised, yet again, that he would try harder than before to do the best he can in his lessons. The Gryffindor was already in fifth year and he'd felt bad that his parents were trying hard to accept that their children were all magical, and yet here Leo was, wasting his opportunity at an amazing life and, some day, career. The boy had actually missed his friends, but he was growing closer to Elizabeth than anyone else these days. She was a lot of fun, and never able to bore him, especially when they explored the castle in search for pranks. Leo knew that with his responsibilities as prefect he couldn't just get into trouble, as the headmistress had said in the meeting, but he also didn't want to change who he was because of a badge. Leo needed to find a way not to cause harm with his friends pranks, maybe he could talk Liz out of doing anything that could put her into trouble. His eyes widened as he waited for her in the seventh floor corridor, deciding she'd find him here, if she couldn't find him anywhere else. What would she think and say when she saw him? He couldn't afford to distance himself from her. That would be unthinkable to do. Leo looked around, but she wasn't there, so he entered the common room and still, nothing. He walked out, sighing, and missed a familiar brunette walking towards him. He realised it was his dear friend as her reaction to seeing him was not one he was expecting. He raised his eyebrows but then he remembered why she'd reacted this way. Yeah he didn't blame her. "Lizzy!" He said, instinictively pulling her into a bear hug. "Thanks! Honestly...I don't know why they chose me, but apparently I'm a role model to others.." he furrowed his eyebrows, "...or something." Leo himself was still trying to figure it out. "But how are you? How was your break? I've missed you." If that had not been evident enough. He grinned at his friend. It was good to be back.

Elizabeth smiled at her friend as he came to her and hugged her. He was so happy and right now the person she loved spending time with the most. Aaron was busy with Lucas but they were still good friends. She had to laugh when he said he would be a role model, she didn't understood. Even she could become prefect than, but perhaps being a prefect wasn't that nice at all. He had to be more responsible and couldn't do as much as pranks anymore. '' I don't get it too, but I'm happy for you. Though you can't go on adventure as much anymore right? Or you could make use of it by just going along and don't give me punishment.'' she said with a smile adding to it. Elizabeth wasn't gonna stop with exploring ever! She didn't saw anything yet and wanted to visit the forbidden forest again. She didn't want Leo to not being prefect anymore, but she didn't liked it either. He couldn't go with her as much anymore she figured. '' I am fine! I still live. My mother was really pissed at me for the bad grades again. It was not very special but did nice things with dad and Riley. And yours?'' Elizabeth wanted Riley to meet with Leo soon. She wanted her brother to feel good at Hogwarts again. And as his twin she had to take care of it she thought.

Leo was really glad that Liz understood, because he wanted her to be on his side and see him as Leo, the person he's always been. Not some other person who's changed because he was now a prefect. Not only did she accept it, but she was happy for Leo, this made him relieved. "Thanks! That means a lot," he grinned. He shook his head sadly. "No, I can't. But...that doesn't mean I cant pull a few harmless pranks, I mean during my patrols...I kind of have an advantage. And if you're with me I guess it's even better. You won't get into as much trouble as other troublemakers," he winked at her to let her know he had a plan. It wouldn't - could not - happen often, but every once in a while if they wanted to see each other because Leo had a busy schedule to keep to this year.

He considered what she was saying. "Well, maybe a few points..." he let the idea hover, to see how Elizabeth would react. He was kidding of course, but it was fun to tease her about having a friend who had a little authority in the school. "Huh, glad you're still alive," he chuckled. "Mine was a little intense, my parents are always worrying about my brother, and not to mention my parents had a fight with cousins we've only met once...it is a mess. The children, so my distant cousins, are at Hogwarts now and they've asked Sara to keep an eye on them. They're both in Slytherin." He sighed. "How's Riley by the way?" Leo asked, wanting to change the uncomfortable subject of family. He hadn't ever met Elizabeth's brother, from what he'd heard though he was quiet and whenever Leo saw him around the common room he was always alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back