How I love the library!

Hiria HallButcher

OOC First Name
Anon
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hira walked into one of her favourite places at Hogwarts. The Library. She loved reading. She got out some pieces of parchment, her quill and her ink, as she was going to do some writing. She loved writing as much as reading.

It had been a while since Hyeori came to the library. The girl had been busy training, working out hoping that she could join the Olympic as soon as she's 17. The second year Hufflepuff had been jogging around the castle for hours on one sunny Spring. Her next destination was the library, she had to pick up some books there for her classes or perhaps there were some books about skating? Well that would be fun. The girl walk toward the library as her hands started to wander around the racks. She picked up a book and sat on the floor.

Hiria looked up from her writing. She saw a Hufflepuff girl sitting on the floor. She didn't really want someone to be sitting on the floor while there was a spare seat at her table. "Would you like to sit here?" Hiria asked the girl.

Looking down to the Sneaker's of Hyeori, the girl smiled. The white sneaker was given by a good friend of hers, he was a muggle and was a skater as well, they both had the same one. Unexpectedly, a girl called her asking if she wanted to sit with her. Hyeori felt so much comfortable sitting on the floor because then she could do whatever she wanted but she decided to stood up. She smiled as she grab her books, zipping her jacket and walk toward the girl and sat across her. "Hey... Umm Thanks" She said with a light Korean accent.

"Hi! I'm Hiria. Hiria HallButcher. What's your name? What year are you in?" Hiria introduced herself, then asked.

Father had always told Hyeori to keep quiet around other grown ups. She wasn't used to be asked too many questions by other people that was why she was feeling slightly annoyed when she was asked by the girl in front of her. But she didn't want to show it to her "Umm.. I'm Hyeori, Second year, Hufflepuff" She smiled as she continued flipping the pages and saw the pictures in awe.

"I'm second year too!" Hiria said, then smiled. "I haven't really seen you around before though."

Hyeori wasn't paying attention at what hiria was saying or asking. But she felt slightly offended when the girl said that she hadnt seen her around, perhaps it was the other way around. "I don't know" she forced herself to laugh. "perhaps ita because you're never around" she shrugged as her feet started to tap under the table making a 4/4 rythm.

"Well, we are in different houses, so it's possible. So, what are some of your hobbies, Hyeori?" she asked.

"Hobbies?" Hyeori asked as she placed both of her arms on the desk and her fingers started to tap on it. "well ice skating I guess."She shrugged and read her bool flipping the pages "Why do you ask?" the black haired girl asked without looking at her. "what about you?" she finally asked not wanting to be called rude.

Hiria shrugged. "Just curious. I like writing and reading. Do you want to see one of my poems?" Hiria asked.

Hyeori remember that she had to go somewhere in no time but several more minutes here wouldn't hurt her. She ha no interest at all in poems, she was more of an active girl. "Uhhh... I'm not a big fan of poems but I guess yeah sure" She said before flipping to the next page of her book. "I gotta roll in a minute tho..." The girl said and smiled.

"Ok, here it is" Hiria said pushing a piece of parchment to Hyeori.
The Poem said:
We are the wind whisperers
We are the wind whisperers.
We are able to bend blades of grass and branches of trees at will.
We decide when the wind will blow, and just how strong. Gentle Summer breezes, sudden gusts, typhoons and hurricanes, you name it. We control them all.
We can see the wind, even at it’s very softest.
We can feel the wind, it’s force lifting tiny objects, big ones too, sometimes.
We can smell the wind, though most think it has no specific scent, they are wrong.
We can taste the wind, Delicate flavours that no-one else knows.
We can hear the wind, all of its stories, ballads, sonnets, and melodies.
We are the keepers and guardians of the wind.
The wind is the most beautiful thing you will ever know.
Someday, the wind you and I know will be gone, forever.
We will take its place, and choose new guardians, for we will be the wind itself.
But that time has not yet come. So, until it does.

"What do you think?" Hiria asked Hyeori.

"And you like Ice Skating? I've always wanted to try ice skating! " Hiria said.

"I could try writing something about Ice Skating or Winter for you if you like!" Hiria offered. "Is Winter your favourite season?" she asked. "My personal favourite season, is this season, Spring. It's not too hot, and not too cold. Plus, I was born in spring, on the last day of spring to be precise." she added.

Hyeori smiled at Hiria's kind offer but she didn't need it, she knew everything about skating, her parents were both professional figure skater. "Well it's alright my parents taught me everything about you." She smiled before thanking her "umm.. Thank you" Hyeori closed her book as she grab a quill and a paper and start writing the summary of the book. "Well I was born during Winter so maybe that explain why I like winter. Spring is lovely" She said trying to be the nicest.

"Do you like writing, Hyeori?" Hiria asked. "Creative writing I mean, And that's what I meant before, I could do a piece of creative writing about Ice Skating or Winter." Hiria added.

Hiria shrugged. "It depends. If you want it to be longer, I can give it to you later." she said.

"It's fine, really, I can give it to you whenever. Do you like Hogwarts?" Hiria asked.

It was getting warmer everyday, Hyeori began to like it, it meant that she could work out without wearing jacket. "Yeah, the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesnt have ice skating rink. You?"

"It's wonderful here. I love the place, what we learn, and I've made a lot of friends here." she said smiling at Hyeori. "Although,with the lessons, my least favourite subjects are Herbology and Transfiguration. What are yours? Also my favourite is Charms." she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back