Competitive | Snarky | Bookworm | 5th year

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Reed Wand with Veela Hair Core
Pink Rose for @Horror Zhefarovich

Anisha was absolutely fascinated by the next person on her list. Was there really someone named Horror at school? It was such a weird name, Anisha felt lucky to get to meet him. She wondered what kind of parents wanted to curse themselves with a name like that, she bet he had been a horrible toddler. She remembered as she was looking for him that there was someone named Terror in some of her classes. Were they related? Did their parents have a good sense of humor? Anisha was dying to know. She headed to the dungeons and decided to just call out, in case the boy was near his common room. "Horror? Anyone named Horror here?"

Horror was walking toward the common room when he heard his name. But it could have been an adjective. Then he heard 'named Horror' and it was someone looking for him. Great. He turned and went to find the person looking for him. Didn't take long since he saw the owner of the voice. He finished his rose delivering so he hoped that he didn't receive one so much as her delivering a message from Salem to never deliver again. "You rang?"

Anisha stopped short as a boy responded to her question. She looked him up and down and frowned. "You don't look like a Horror." She told him. He looked pretty normal.

Horror raised his eyebrows as she looked him up and down. Why did he feels so odd about that? But then she claimed that he didn't look like a Horror. Really? "Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer both were handsome and charming. And both preyed on the vulnerable before killing them." Horror made sure not to show any emotion during this. He was less expressive than Terror. "Why were you calling for me?"

Anisha blinked as the boy spouted off a few unfamiliar names. She shrugged. "I don't know any of those, you could just be making that up." She said, unbothered. "I have a rose for you, I guess someone else thinks you're not horrible." She told him cheerfully, holding out the pink rose.

Horror,

You facinate me.

Horror shrugged his shoulders as she said that he could be making them up. The names were old serial killers so it didn't bother him. Not exactly common knowledge. He took the rose and the note, though it was unsigned. He presumed that it was from Astraea. Whoever else would be out of their minds. He just gave the Gryffindor a small nod and walked back to where he came from with the rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back