HOW DID I GET HERE!?

Judy Sherman

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Judy was shivering. She was hiding in the knot in the base of a tree. She had been running from bullies again. She hated that she had to hide herself from class mates. There where nice people here but she seemed to attract mean people like a maganet. Judy looked around the dark forest. "Help me." She tryed to yell but she couldn't. Judy seemed to have lost her voice again. As she had in Bleak Street. Tears started to fall from her bright blue eyes. Judy was starting to go into histerics as she thought she head a howl somewhere in the woods.

Immy stood on the edge of the forest looking curiously in. Since she'd been inside the first time Immy had become more and more curious about it. She wanted to know what lived inside the forest. Immy was too curious. She looked around her quickly and stepped inside the forest. She wanted to make sure she was not followed by anyone. As Immy walked through the forest she noticed someone sitting on a base of a tree. Immy was hesitant at first to go near. She didn't know who or what it was but as Immy moved closer she realised it was a girl about her age. A girl that looked pretty familiar. Judy Sherman, she'd met her a while back and had met her brother too. Immy moved towards the girl and as she approached Immy noticed she was crying and shivering. Immy continued walking towards Judy, louder making herself heard so Judy wouldn't get much of a fright.

"Judy, are you all right?"Immy said concernedly. She then slowly pulled off her jumper and handed it out to Judy.

Judy looked up though teary eyes and saw Immy standing there. "Got lost in the forest. Student's aren't soppoed to be here. I thought I heard wolves please get me out of here." She said sounding more and more histerical by the minute. She wanted out she wanted out now! She took the coat and sighed. A least she wasn't cold anymore. Now all that she had to worry about was getting eaten. Judy started shiver again this time in fear.

Immy nodded. She knew it would be pretty easy to get lost in the forest. Immy gave a warm comforting smile to Judy and looked around her. Immy would probably be able to help Judy get out the forest. Immy saw that even though Judy had her jumper she was still shivering. Immy didn't think that it was because she was cold. Immy moved round to be beside Judy and put a comforting arm around the shivering girls shoulder.

"It's going to be okay, I'll get you out. Don't worry"Immy said reassuringly. "But before I need you to take 3 deep breaths while counting to five slowly in your head. I need to calm down and be as brave as you possibly can." Immy as she was speaking was feeling the more motherly side of her come out.

Immy was so brave like her brother. Maybe that was why she was placed in Gryffendor with her big brother. Judy nodded and started to count in her head while breathing making sure that she didn't hyperventalate in the prosses. Judy alway hated this about herself. Things got hard and Judy always fell apart. Unless they where something like puzzles. She could invent and solve things but in real life situation she turned to mush.

She looked up at Immy her eyes still wide with fear but she wasn't crying anymore. "Thanks. Your so nice." She said bitting her lip. Judy looked around. "There has to be a reason students are not allowed in the forest." She said. There where creatures here that could hurt them. Judy shook her head. If she started to think like this again Judy would go into a panic for sure. Instead she consentrated on the compfert she felt from her friend's hand on her shoulder. "We need to find the path out of here." She said as bravely as she could but her voice was still shaking like there was no tomorrow.

Immy just nodded as she watched Judy breath and count. She looked comfortingly at Judy and saw that she was still scared. Immy stood up and made Judy stand up with her. She nodded her again when Judy spoke. Immy was focusing on trying to find the way back that she was hardly concentrating on what her friend beside her was saying. Immy could tell Judy was trying to be brave, Immy began to rub her hand slowly against the girl's arm in a comforting manner.

"It's okay.I remember the way the back."Immy said calmly. "Just follow my lead." Immy looked back to the girl and gave her a quick smile before begin to walk back the way Immy had come. Hoping that she would remember the whole way. She didn't want to let her friend down.

Mist watched amused as a girl came into the forest crying after being chased by fellow students. Another one showed up and was actually nice to the pittiful excuse for a witch. She watched with interest as she said there has to be some reason students arnt allowed in her. Mist smile grew into an evil smirk, she reached up into the tree hiding her and snaped off a branch, the noise echoed through out the forest.

As did Judy's scream when she heard the branch snap. "We're going to die, we're going to die!" She yelled slipping all at once into one of her panic attacks. Judy dove back under the hollow knot of the tree and hid under the coat that Immy had given here. She knew that she was maybe overreacting but she couldn't help it. What was going on around her was turing out to be too much to handel for a jelly fish like Judy.

Immy jumped slightly when a branch snap. She turned to look at Judy, just as she began screaming and yelling to Immy. Immy tried to stop her from diving under the hollow knot of a tree. Immy stood for a few minutes. Wondering what on earth she should do. She knew she had to stay calm but with Immy's heart rate through the roof that was almost impossible. Immy took a few more deep breaths. She had to show Judy that there was nothing to be afraid of. Immy took out her wand and quietly under her breathe mutter, Lumos. The wand lit up brightly. Immy held it in front of her and did a full circle round herself. Looking to see if she could find the source of the first noise. After that was done and Immy had not seen anything, she went to where Judy had hidden. She pulled the coat off slightly so that Immy could see Judy's face. Immy tried her best to look as calm as possible and push any fear she had to the bottom of her heart.

"Judy, we are not going to die. Okay? We are not going to die." Immy said as calmly as she could. "We should however keep moving. Keep calm, I'll protect you. I'll make sure nothing happens to you or me. We are not going to die." Immy repeat.

Aurora had been wondering the forest, she was humming a Mozart tune to herself. Ah the joys of life, walking through the Forbidden Forest. Not exactly Aurora's key idea of fun, but it was exciting none the least. "Nothing like the good ol' adrenalin rush?" she smirked to herself. She heard talking in the distance, was it a student, or students? Aha. Tis' was. "Well hello there, are we lost?" she laughed.

Mist could help but let out a laugh when the girl screamed, it wasn't care free and fun though, it was a cold hard evil laugh that rang out through the forest. She pulled out an arrow for the bag she carried with her and put it to her arrow. She aimed it for the tree that the girl was hidden under and sent it so the arrow went right above the brats head. Mist grew angrier when a teacher came in the forest, first year students were bad enough, but one of the professors!? They would pay.

Judy looked up at Immy though the gap she had made in coat. She nodded and was about to come out because there was also a teacher here. Surely nothin bad could happen when a teacher was here. She was wronge. An arrow came hurrling out of no where an hit the tree right above where she was hiding and Immy was trying to get her would. "HELP!" She cryed and shot at a surpising speed from her hiding place to behind Professor Marrythought.

Immy shook her head to the professor. Immy had never seen her before so just guessed that she'd not had that class yet. Immy smiled politely but at the sound of an arrow, Immy moved away from the tree hollow. Immy a little startled by this Immy took a few moments to register that Judy had hidden behind the Professor.

"My friend here got lost and I was helping her out."Immy explained "I'm pretty sure I know the way out. I'll get her back to the castle."

Aurora saw the girl run behind, shortly after she had heard the whoosh of an arrow puncturing the air. Aurora removed her wand from her pocket and scowled. "Stay with me" she said, her hand grasping her wand. "Stay back creature, this is Hogwarts business" she stated.

Mist had had enough, she wanted these people out, but not with out a little fun first. She walked out from behind her cover of tress bow and arrow ready to fire. "Creature, how very rude, I do have a name you know" she replied. Mist's long brown hair was blowing in the wind, what little light there was refelcted off of Mist's skin and fur to give her a purple shine. Her eyes were a very very dark red. In short, she looked like an angel and a demon at the same time. "Hogwarts business, well its centaur business ther moment you set a foot into OUR forest" she said. She fired her arrow so it would go just past the professors head, she didn't want to hurt the little humans.... yet.

Aurora gasped as the arrow breezed past her head. "Well I never, you horrible foul beast of sick deformity" she scowled. The professor whipped out her wand and pointed it at Mist. "Seeing as you have provoked an attack it is my duty to protect the students, and I shall. Incarcerous!" she bellowed, the ropes of the spell advanced to the centaur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back