Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Germanotta

OOC First Name
Brock
Wand
Bloodwood, 9" Unknown Core
I hate to annoy the hell out of all ze admins but I had an idea, forgive me for this.

I was studying o_O the currency system, I was asking myself so many questions and one kept popping up and I could not answer it.

Theres no real goal to get money and theres no offical rule ( that I could find ) of houses.

I saw a few people just went poof and created an apartment or a house, but couldn't see how it possibly could work so easily without

a fair rule like this. Considering there could be someone who is poor and could have a giant mansion, or a house that has stuff already

in it (get what I mean?). It seems a bit fair people can make a profit out of their house. Thats why I thought we could introduce a houses system.

It would create more jobs and such, there would be Real Estate and furniture. Other stuff as well but it would boost the economy of the game.
flakdlplspakaspskd i'm taking this game too seriously.

Good idea? Constructive crititsim please, feel free to not answer this admins. I promise this is my last suggestion in a few

weeks/years/decades. [/center]

Hey Brock,

The suggestion of yours is nice, however, having this would limit the creativity of the roleplayer and the character. It is solely up to the roleplayer if they want their character to be poor (my somewhat poor character is Ryuu Arai) or if they want their character to be a rich snob (my example once more is Kendra Snow).

Taking this and using it would, I believe, limit people's ideas on their characters, and it would be much to much of a hassle to bring this up. Granted, there are many families in HNZ with manors, mansions, and several large estates, there are also many average and poor families. Introducing this system may end up ruining the characters on why they would act like rich snobs if they do not have what they have if it takes away the mansion of what they live in. There is no rule of houses for a reason, because it would limit people and their creativity, but there is a rule about being famous as that would need admin approval. (Minister of another country, etc.)

Professors, Ministry officials, shopkeepers and their assistants are the prime people earning money, and most of the time, other roleplayers just invent their jobs have everything assumed. :)
I have no idea how this system would fit into this at all, but if you want your character to be rich, go for it. And if you want them to be poor, go on ahead. xD Both can affect a character in a possitive and negative way. ^_^

I see.

Sorry about my horrible suggestion again :lol:

I won't post in a few more hundred years.

Thanks

- Brock - :hug:

Hey buddy,

Don't get so blue if an idea does not always work out for you, here the admin do think about what has been suggested and never truely turn something down but try and get members to see the flaws or gaps in ideas so that maybe you can alter your idea to make it work. If the idea is truely a good one the admins and globes get together and talk it out and if they can't all agree they allow the members to vote. So keep up with the ideas we can't grow as a site with ideas from the community.

-Brandon

Thanks ♥

- Brock - :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back