House of Koshiba

Haruhi Ater

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Haruhi sat on her dask tapping her foot against the solid oak waiting for her daughter to show up. This time the girl was going to get it. Time and time again she had let her daughter get away with things but this time she was going to drew the line. And let Hoshi put even so much as a blue hair over it the world was going to come crushing down around her.

This is something that people don't normally see. Hoshi trying to be as small as she could possably be. Her mother was livid. The main reason she had changed in the Mansion and not in the house. Haruhi would have never let her out of the house with the corset on. She had worn the shorts and stalkings though. She didn't mind and Hoshi had worn another shirt. She walked into the house with her head down. "I'm going to die." She muttered.

Haruhi watched as her daughter walk into her office and take a seat. "You know why you are in here dont you?"
Haruhi began.
"I dont want to hear any lies or any other story that your thinking up as you set there. I want the truth and you better tell it to me fast or Im going to lock you in this house until the day you have to go back to school and I will take you there myself!"
Haruhi was working herself up to a full out parantel take down just waiting for Hoshi to say something.

Hoshi winced but went on. "Because I bought and wore the corset that you said made me look like a slut." She said looking around. "But I don't think so. I mean there where plenty of boys there and none of them thought I looked like one. The girls there there didn't think so too." She said. At the moment she knew there would be no use in lying to Haruhi. She would have to plead her case this time. Make her point. She had done it before when her excuses where not enough.

Haruhi could feel her face turning red she was going exploed. Taking a deep breath and slowely letting it out counting backwords from 10 she felt a clam wash over her. Placing a smile on her face. She spoke in a clear, calm voice.
"I dont care if everyone in the world thought you looked ok in that top the only one that matters is me and at 12 yrs you will not be wondering out of the house in anything that does not cover you. What you wear around the house I could care less but when you step outside you will dress right. And if you do not like my rules than you can go live with your father and be his doll. I dont think Im asking to much for you to dress with a little bit of class."
Haruhi leaned back on the desk and watched her daughter try and puzzle out this new side of her mother she had never seen.

Hoshi went from being scared to being angry in two point five seconds. She got up and slammed her hands on the table. "You did not just go there. You know as well as I do that nothing good can come of me and Tohoru being in that house." She hissed. Her eyes lit up with anger. Hoshi hadn't lost her temper in months but the threat of going back to that house was more than she could stand. How dare she bring that up over a stupid corset? Hoshi was fuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back