House-elves can enjoy gardens to.

Ceratus

Ceratus had been all over the school in the last couple of days appearing for peoples birthdays and doing extra cooking in the kitchens, and now he decided to have a break in the gardens, he took a step back from his kitchen station and with a loud CRACK, he disappeared.

With another CRACK, he appeared somewhere in the gardens and started walking.
He wasn't bothered if students came to him. He would never turn back a student of Hogwarts unless of course it was something wrong.

He had found his way to a almost to high for him bench and hopped up onto it, enjoying the pretty scenery around him.

Neita saw what she assumed to be a house elf. She slowly walked up to it.
Unsure if it would wanna talk to her.
"Hi.." She said cautiously

Kelsia wandered aroud the castle with her sister, chatting about random things, and trying to find people they knew. It seemed nothing had changed at Hogwarts since they left, even though a lot had. Her twin said she needed to get some studing done as they walked past the library, which was odd for Jasmin; she never studied!

"Oh, see you later Jaz." she said, and walked off. She decided to go down to the gardens, to see if the flowers were in bloom. She skipped down happily, whisling tunlessly, then stopped as she saw a house-elf sitting on a seat. Kelsia was puzzled, she had never seen a house-elf out of the kitchens! She walked over to it, and wondered if it was a 'free elf'. "Hi." she said kindly, her vivid red hair glowing in the sunlight.

When Ceratus had noticed a girl speaking to him he jumped up and gave a jesting bow. "And hello to you young miss...and how may I help you?"

Then he turned to see another girl speaking to him "Well hello to you to, Ceratus at your servise".

Neita grinned as the house elf bowed to her and asked how he could help her.
"Please dont... " Neita giggled...
"Ive just never met a house elf before.."

(( sorry about the late posting ive been busy ))

He noticed the girl giggling and sprang up from his jesting bow and when she said how she had never met a house elf before he replied, "yes well some of us are rather shy"

There was a CRACK, and he disappeared, only to reappear on a branch infont of her. "I on the other hand" He held out his hand and an apple form from a wavering rip in the air, He munched down on it contentedly.

He looked between the girls then smiled, though it wasnt their birthdays he thought they'd like a present. Snapping his fingers, he made two carved rings of silver appear in their hands.

Neita sighed "Yeah, shyness is something i understand.."
She was shocked to see the house elf dissapear from where he'd been standing and reappear on a branch munching on a apple.
"Cool" Neita said amazed.
Before she'd got over the shock of the house elfs sudden movement, he snapped his fingers and a silver ring appeared in her hand.
Neita raised her hand to her eyes and examined the ring... "This is gorgeous" she said "Thank you soooo much!!"

"Anything for a hogwarts student" He said witha wide smile. "Hogwarts saved my life." He said and hoped she didnt think he was over obsessed. He just wanted to help out around.

"Well thank you, very much!"Neita grinned.
"If you dont mind me asking.. How did hogwarts save your life?"

The smile faded as he asked her the question, " They took me in when I had nowhere else to go" He didnt want to discuss the subject any more.

Neita felt bad as the house elf's smile faded as he spoke. Neita really wanted to chage the subject so she muttered.. "Im sooo sorry..."
she looked around for inspiration for subjects. "So what exactly do houselfs do?" she asked glad to find a subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back