Hot or Not

Bubbly/10

Never quite saw the point in bubbliness but if it suits you.

Sherlock?OutOfTen
... I have a feeling, it's a muggle thing. Oh bugger off.

Lazy/OutOfTen

If you stay lazy you'll get fat. Just sayin'

ItIs/10

My brother and sisters have all read the books. They are quite lovely and they saw that I had a similar personality.

OhIt'sYou/10

I somewhat hoped that you had gone missing so there would be something fun going on.

Sherlock/OutOfTen

So do you like puzzles and susuch? Or are you just good at solving them?

LikeThenAndSolvingThem/10

I like making my brain work. I usually feel like a rocket tearing itself apart on the launch pad though. Too much going on not enough to work on.

Ravenclawoutoften
I was going to be put in that house, but they put me in Slytherin, Ended up being the right choice since i did something stupid which a Ravenclaw would never do... I guess thats why the Sorting hat put me in Slytherin, cause a Ravenclaw would never marry a Death Eater with a short Temper​

Ghost//OutOfTen
I'm sorry about your family,it must be hard to float around with out them

Empty?/Outoften
Alright, Who do I need to kill?

Fainter//OutOfTen
That must suck, though I've never really fainted so I don't know how it feels

Horrible/OutOfTen

Everything goes black and then you wake up with a headache and bruises.

Hopefully/OutOfTen

But if you keep crying, you might fafaint from lack of air! Please cheer up.

*hugs*/OutOfTen

Glad to hear it.

Well/OutOfTen

I think hugs are the worlds best medicine

Sadoutoften
You have nothing to be sad about, You wern't cut short of life, Kept from being able to see your children grow up and get married, even have children. You're still alive and have friends and maybe even a family... i have nothing, I have a place in hogwarts where i can hide from you students who carry on when ever they see me and house elves who don't even appreciate my presense in there dim boring lives... Be happy that you're Alive at least. I was killed by the man i love infront of my daughter which i loved even more and then i got to be stuck suffering on this earth... You know nothing about being Empty.​

Well//OutOfTen
I may never feel the emptiness you are feeling but from my point of you when you loose the person you love it is hard and I've already gone through so much bull in my life that it has all climaxed to this.Also empty can mean different things for different people

Lostoutoften
I lost Everything that i loved, You are too young, you do not understand just how lucky you are.​

Ghost/OutOfTen

You are still able to see and speak to others, to uphold a conversation and actually care. So people might not like you, or appriciate your existence, or understand what you're feeling, or how much you have lost in the final moments of your life, the one that you had when you were coporeal. But some people don't become ghosts, they just die, and are never able to see, or speak to their families again, they are never able to advise others and help them out with the wisdom they have learnt through death.
I'm sorry that you died, and I'm sorry that you may never be able to hold or see your family again, but you're not the only one that feels hopeless and empty out there. You still have a life, even if it's not complete.

UselessOutOfTen
Well, you really are something annoying. No offence to that.

Youthoutoften
I may be able to speak to others but they do not want to speak to me, None of my family know that i am stuck here and untill my daughter has a child and sends them to Hogwarts i will always be trapped without any way of telling them that i am here. I Envy those who get to die, I am trapped to watch what could have been for the rest of eternity. You do not understand, you're only 14. My Husband who i loved dearly all through School looked me in the eyes with his Brilliant Emerald eyes and pointed his want to my chest and uttered those words which still haunt me to this day, They wern't I love you, they were worse. I do not have a life, i have tortue sentance, tossed away, i was not good enough for heaven or bad enough for hell. I am forever trapped while everyone moves on with their life, their happiness, Everyone else will get their Happily (or Dark) ever after.
I have no life, i do not breath air, eat food or feel Warmth, I can not embrace my children or ask my Husband why. I do not grow old and i will not. I am a lifeless floating cloud in the way of every one who is continuing on with their Life.
I am Trapped forever in this hour glass but time is not moving forwards or backwards.
Try being a Ghost, then maybe you'll understand..​
<i>
</i>

OOCOut of Character:
Dammnnnnn

Slytherinoutoften
I was once a Young Slytherin, With a heart of darkness and a curse to cast. Those days were some of my best days, You Slytherins do bring out the true meaning in Power and Confidence.
Come see me if you need to have a good chat about torturing some students without being caught, My Husband and I were rather good at it back in the day.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back