Hot or Not

Werewolf/outoften
Auror? is that possible?... Please don't infect me, i have enough trouble making friends as it is

Cute/10

I don't see how that could be. Your very pretty, normal sized and seem very nice. All those things should make it so you can have friends.

Part giant/10
I seem to be meeting a lot of part giants recently. when I have not seen any other than my mother before.

Werewolf/10

Some of them are the best people when you don't catch them during moon time.

Werewolf/10
so far my life has been free from werewolves, I hope it stays that way. I don't mean that in a mean way, just you sort of scare me.

Slightly strange/10
I admire your confidence.

Lovelyoutoften
You seem very sweet, I haven't met a part-Giant before, i think i'm missing out.​

QuidditchPlayer/10

I think I may have been to one of your games before.

Wickedoutoften
I'm Glad people remember me if they watch me play, I'll see you around the Ministry some time maybe?​

Colorado you say/10
I'm from North Dakota myself, the empty land is good for me, as there is less people around.

ways to make hot or not move fast, add two part giants, an anamagus and werewolf and stir

wireless/10
I recognise your name from when my dad listens to the quidditch on the radio. It's the harpies you play for isn't it?

Shy/10

I can see why, It was hard for me sticking out so much when I was at school too. It gets better.

Part giant/Outoften

I think that makes you unique, and being unique is wonderful

Slightly Strangeoutoften
Aren't we all?​

thats good to know/10
I hate it how people stare at me when I am in the school. I hope you are right.

three replies in a minute that was rather good timing

beater/10
that is your position isn't it? from what i know of the sport which isnt much. you are rather good at it.

ThatDepends/10

Did you ever take care of baby dragons until they where old enough to go back into the wild because the nest was abandoned?

IAm/10

People get used to you. They always do. I even have a husband, children and a place in the Ministry. There is always a way to make it work all you have to do is look for it.

Babyoutoften
That Depends, I Take care of a Child untill she's ready to face the "Wild"... does that count?​

Mother/10

I am one too. Daliah is two now though she knows better than to poke a sleeping dragon. ^^

QuidditchPlayer/OutOfTen

My broda(brother) plays Kawiiditch (Quidditch)

Part giant/OutOften

You could squiwsth me!

Sweetoutoften
You're so small​
<i>
</i>
Motheroutoften
You must have a very good child, Scarlet still wants to grab things​

Part giant/10
My sister is part giant too. You also work at the department of control and regulation of magical creatures. I am sure we will meet when I start working there.

Overwhelming/ Out of Ten

You sound like a good person, but I think your personality would overwhelm me and make me very nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back