Hot or Not

Lackinginconfidence/outoften
I would be too if I had to wear those ugly glasses!

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">Reow./OutofTen
You are fierce, girl.
<i></i>

Blond/10

Though you don't seem to fill the blond stereotype, the upbringing may contribute to that but I could be wrong

NotFullyNative/10

I'm trying to peg just what you are from your face but it's kind of hard. Give me a few more seconds I'll get it.

LikeThis?/10

Your face speaks of mostly English blood but there is something in the eyes and cheek bones that speak of Australia and Scotland. Judging by the slightly wide set of your mouth I'd say that you use it a lot my guess is to gossip. Considering the row that everyone has heard of I think that your going down a darker persuasion seeing as you look nothing like your sister I'd say you where adopted and by the smug on the right corner of your mouth I'd say that you have a fondness for chocolate. Did I get anything wrong?

Pureblood/10

Nothing special in that really.

well you are right/10
but there is probably easier way to work it out than my face. (assuming my application is approved)

Thereiwillagree/OutOfTen

Even if your not a pure blood, u interest me.

whats wrong with glasses?/10
they are more comfortable than contacts. and they don't get itchy when i am working.

Hello/10
I dont know anything abbout you. but you have a nice name

NothingWrongWithGlasses/10

I used to ware them myself. Besides I knew more than a few girls that would think you where cuter with them.

SaysTheGirl/10

That looks like she ran head long into a wall and her face never recovered.

Sorry/10

I was aiming for giggles not to hurt. I could show you a Bell-Donna style dissection but that would mean you'd be going up against someone your own age and not a second year.

Jigglypuff/ Out of Ten

That sounds worst and more annoying than being a Huffflepuff.

HorriblePerson/OutOfTen

You are a mean and cruel girl...

Horrible/ Out of Ten

That is good. Keep it up!

You look weird.../ Out of ten

I'm sorry, but you do. Oh wait, who am I kidding? I'm not sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back