Hot or Not

Hippie // Out of Ten

How is that working for you?

Future minister/10
Someone has their aims high, it sounds boring to me, but whatever floats your boat. And you're at durmstrang, god I don't miss that place in the slightest.

PartyAnimal/10

Then we need to meet, get some drinks in us and party like there's no tomorrow.

IWorryAboutYourFuture/10

Youth these days!

I bet you never study.

My Dad would've had a heart attack...

SRS-BSNS/10

Don't worry you'll soon find out that life isn't all about books and cleverness.

Upbeat/OutOfTen
You look really upbeat and happy!

AurorInTrainingOutOfTen
Well well, you've got a pretty badass job for such a sweet personality. Never saw it in you, Kaster.​

lady killer/10
you better not have actually killed ladies, otherwise you would be no fun to party with. Other than that you are right a little party, or even a lot ot party never killed anyone

Briar'sHalfSister/OutOfTen
I really hope you two get together. Family shouldn't be apart.

Just You Wait OutOfTen
It's going to be amazing. I wish I could tell you what it is, but just trust me when I say it'll be amazing.
<i>
</i>
<i>​
</i>

AnimalLover/OutOfTen
I love animals too.

RunAway//OutOfTen

I'm sure you have a good reason, but isn't it a bit scary at times? You're probably all alone then

Dreamer/ 10

Very good. Never let go of your dreams, they can take you further than you ever thought possible.

</COLOR>
Adventurer / Outoften​
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="black"> So pathetic how many adventures are there on hogwarts? I don't know what you people think are adventures. Sleep without a teddybear maybe?
<i>
</i>

</FONT></SIZE>
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana">kiddo out of ten
damn if i were in your situation i'd feel imprisoned like hell. boys can be immature right now!
<i>
</i>

Scottish/10
Scotland, a fantastic country and home of the fantastic land and stubborn people. which part are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back