Hot or Not

Youhavealottolearn/outoften
You are young you don't seem to realise everyone is a little weird. Even you.

YesIDo/OutOfTen

As soon as one learns to loves themselves, they can love others and live a healthy life. But you are too young and rude to understand this, I hope that changes.

xD

JustALittleMad?/OutOfTen

Life is more fun when one is just a little mad.

Iamsuperioroutoften

I havre always been taught by my sisters and mother to act superior to others. I am a Koshiba and so should be treated as such.

But/OutOfTen

Arn't you adopted? Doesn't that mean that you are not so superior because you are not really related? I'm just sayin' :r

YouareEIGHT!/outoften
No one is superior at 8. Don't think otherwise, you have to earn superiority, you clearly haven't.

^_^

Youareprettycool/outoften
Despite the my son is better that yours thing, you seem like a pretty cool guy.

future snake clone alert/10
you think your so special, but you don't see you're really no different from all the other slytherins (a house i have no doubt you'll be in.

wow everyone was quick that was meant to be rebecca
umm/10
sorry, i don't know much about you, but everyones cool until proven otherwise right?

Acentaur?outoften

What's that? I dont know what that is.

Wow/OutOfTen

Goes from 'superior' to child in seconds. Amazing does that not prove what you truly are? Just a child. Start acting like one full time why don't you?

Umm/OutOfTen

No.

Orphan?/OutOfTen

Is that why you are so rude? Because your blood family are gone? My condolences.

classmate/10
same year same house suprisingly we don't know each other better

Well/OutOfTen

I am secluded and bad at conversation, the only people I regularly speak to are my family and girlfriend.

asking about centaurs/10
most people want to ask me about werewolves. a centaur is a creature that is half human and half horse, they are pretty awesome.

do i need to edit that? I hope not but if i do
curious/10
you ask a lot of questions don't you. not that its a bad thing, just an observation

theysoundkindascaryoutoften
Centaurs sound kind of scary. You lived with them?

they were my family/10
until i was kicked out, now my family contains half giants, and they are even awesomer.

Chaser?/outoften
I was never good at flying, so well done.

I'm too slow.

Toobad/outoften
I wouldn't know what it's like to be adopted so I guess I can't judge.

Well/OutOfTen

Being adopted is better than being in an orphanage.

Itverymuchisoutoften

My new family is very good to me. I love them alot.

Adopted/10
I was adopted from birth, but trust me you don't want to be the same as me. most people see what has happened to me as a curse or disease.

Youhaveascaroutoften

Did you get it from a wild animal?

sort of/10
a wild animal that was myself, hence why you don't want to be like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back