Hoping

Rosaline Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
13 1/2" Katalox Wood Wand with Chimera Scale core
Rosaline apparated her sister, Nicolette to Saint Mungo's. Rosaline had come here for her own purpose as well. Though her youngest Vulcan was just nine months old now, and the twins were turning three, Rosaline wanted another baby. Her and Chavdar have been trying for the past three months after she told him that she wanted a child. However, nothing has shown except for today. She had a little nausea, and she was feeling fatigued. Rosaline knew the signs of pregnancy, and she was hoping for one. And Nicolette now could see what gender her baby was. The Zhefarovich Family tree might not sense that Rosaline was pregnant yet but the best way to tell is by healers and a formal blood test. Rosaline honestly hoped that she was, so she could hold another baby in her arms. She glanced over at the blonde Death Eater that was with her.

"I'll go check us in," Rosaline spoke, her Bulgarian accent playing with her words in a delicate melody. Rosaline walked to the counter and she signed the two of them in. Thankfully, her Dark Mark was hidden under a charm. The Zhefarovich family was teaching her well. She missed her three children, however, they were under the care of Chavdar. After she checked them in and they would be heading to the back, Rosaline approached her sister and she inquired, "What do you want your little one to be?" Rosaline was curious. She wanted a little girl this time.

Nicolette had been apparated to St. Mungos by her sister-in-law Rosaline, apparently the red haired woman was curious about whether or not she's pregnant. Of course Nicolette didn't mind going with the woman either so she could spend more time with her newer family and so she could check the gender of her own child so she wouldn't have to bother Asparuh to see the family tree. Of course she was already expecting to be giving Kalif another son it was always good to check and make sure. Rosaline seemed really excited to possibly be pregnant and although by this point Nicolette was tired of it herself she would be nothing but happy for her sister if it all worked out well. It wasn't that Nicolette hated being pregnant now. It was just that she had gone through it enough to make her not really care for it all that much anymore, she was used to it and knew how to handle it better than she had the first time. But she loved all her babies dearly. Being a mother was something she was glad she got to be a part of. Right now the children were all being watched by someone as she went out for a little while, it was good to get some time to herself these days. She knew as soon as she got home she would unable to resist going up to little Bothizar's room to feed or cuddle him. Nicolette was pretty sure Nicolas would want to take a nap with her as well, maybe Kailie would join in too.

"Thanks Rosaline. I'm hoping my baby will be a girl this time. But it seems like someone out there prefers I have all boys instead." Nicolette placed a hand on her small baby bump, this by far was probably going to be her smallest child because in her previous pregnancies by this point her bump seemed bigger. Then again her first pregnancy was with the twins. Turning her gold eyes to look at Rosaline she often wondered if she should ask Rosaline about Vladimir and his training. "So Do you really think your pregnant?" Nicolette asked her sister gently deciding she would wait a little before she questioned about the whole training thing. She wondered what had made Rosaline think she was pregnant anyways. She looked as healthy as a horse as well as skinny as ever.

Rosaline heard their names being called, and she led the way down the corridors where they would be seated until asked what they needed done. The room was a typical room, and Rosaline took the chair, and figured Nicolette would get on the bed since they would need an ultrasound to see the gender of the baby. Rosaline snickered under her breath, "Kalif has had girls too. I do hope that you receive a girl though. Your first daughter." But now that she thought of it, boys seemed to run in the family, especially on Kalif's side. He had two daughters, three but one was a ghost now. And the rest were boys. It was possible that this one would be a boy anyhow. Rosaline had a daughter herself, Zinaida. As cute as she was, she was highly jealous of the extra attention that Vladimir received. Rosaline folded her legs over one and another, and she cast her sapphire eyes down at her stomach.

She seemed healthy, but she was tired, and she could smell things a bit more vividly. She felt sick from time to time, especially in the mornings. Rosaline turned her blue orbs to gold, as she answered Nicolette's question, "I believe so. I have a few of the signs. Chav and I have been trying for months now." For someone to be trying for a baby in the Zhefarovich family and three months into it, and still not a sign until now, it was a little strange. Rosaline wanted a baby so much now, and she heard of pregnancies all around the family and it was a little unfair that she could not have one right when she wanted. Raisa's daughter was growing, and she seemed like the perfect model for her mother. Rosaline tried to brush the thoughts of her away. Raisa was not kind to Rosaline, nor was she mean to her either. But someone like her to die, it still upsets someone.

"Yeah but they were not birthed by me." Nicolette answered very softly to Rosaline as she sat upon the bed in the Hospital room and let her golden eyes sink to the floor. As much as she knew it once was she hated that Kalif once had other woman. She was sure that her sister would understand this too, when you were in love it always hurt to think that at one point some other person was with them. The children that weren't hers she wished so dearly that they were hers so she called them as her own. In her eyes they were her children. A gentle sigh escaped Nicolette's lips as he hand went up to play with her hair nervously, she wanted a baby girl so dearly but a boy would be enjoyed too. All together she just loved having a little baby to cuddle and take care of. "I think either way I'll just be happy as long as the baby is healthy and everything." She shrugged and gave Rosaline a small shrug of her shoulders as she told her sister that she would just be happy with a baby and not whether or not it was the gender she wanted. God she loved her sons, having children was such an amazing experience. She could never thank Kalif enough for bringing this life to her. For some reason the longer she spent with him and his family too the more the inner darkness in her took over.

"Knowing this family you probably already are, it'd be so excited to have children so close together in age again! Say Rosaline..can I ask you something?" Nicolette smiled as she turned to the fiery haired woman. Of course aside from hoping that it really was a pregnancy she wanted to ask Rosaline about little Vladimir and his training. She wanted to know for Damianos sake even though Kalif promised her that nothing would happen to him.

"And look how some of her children turned out. Jaken is now limping in the winter because he was stupid enough to join Aurors. And one blew herself up," Rosaline pointed out. She did not mind Namina much, but she tried to change Kalif too much at the time, and it was just disappointing to Rosaline. She liked seeing her brother now, just as dark and evil. He seemed a lot more intriguing to Rosaline than when he was married to Namina. Rosaline just hoped that she would be pregnant. She glanced over at Nicolette's stomach, and could not wait until she could have her stomach start to bump out and show. She enjoyed it, and she enjoyed carrying a little boy or girl or both inside of her, nurturing them. Rosaline shrugged as well, "I would be happy with whatever gender I have." Rosaline's sapphire eyes moved to the golden eyes once more.

Rosaline glanced at the two healers that came in, one to check the gender of Nicolette's baby and the other for Rosaline. Rosaline stood on her feet and she answered Nicolette, "Wait until I get back, okay?" Rosaline smiled and she left the room to take the test. After a few minutes, well, what seemed like a few minutes, Rosaline returned to Nicolette, to see some sort of attitude change. Rosaline raised an eyebrow and she inquired, "Something up? Oh, and what was that question you wanted to ask me?" Rosaline took her seat once more and crossed her legs over one and another.

Nicolette nodded and gave a cold but soft smile to Rosaline. Although it was a bit calming to think about what her sister said to her she still hated the fact that there was other woman with him at one point. 'Oh how I wish I could have killed her instead. I owe many thanks to Asparuh for that.' Never could she thank her father-in-law more for the death of that woman and for that she would show him her ultimate loyalty whenever he needed it. That and he was her Patriarch so he deserved respect in the first place. For a moment a smirk almost rose to Nicolette's lips but Rosaline's voice knocked her out of her own thoughts. The Golden Eyed Death Eater was becoming darker and darker by the day and she barely even noticed it, hopefully the others would begin to appreciate what their influence has done to her. Of course she would always have that teasing side to her but her bubbly side was replaced with a darker more hateful temperament. When two Healers came along and Rosaline told her way until she got back Nicolette nodded her head softly. Then checking the Gender of her baby didn't take long but the results were surprising. And when Rosaline returned Nicolette couldn't help but perk up a little, oh was she excited now.

"It's a girl! Do you know your results yet?" Nicolette smiled softly and remained as excited about her having a baby girl as she could be with the newfound coldness that had taken over her. After three boys she would finally be able to have a chance to hold the little baby girl in her arms and dress up. Hopefully everything would be okay with the pregnancy though. I twas no surprise to most that Nicolette wasn't as young as she used to be so there could possibly be a risk or two with the pregnancy without her even being able to do anything to help it. She couldn't wait to go home and tell Kalif that they were having a little girl. "Oh, my question was about Vladimir and his training. I was just wondering how he seems after it, when you get to see him, all that stuff. Kalif assured me that nothing would happen to Damianos but...I'm still a little worried over him." Nicolette sighed and bit her lip softly. Even though she was a proud mother at the same time she was so worried about her babies. Now she knew why her mother often did so many things that annoyed them with how overprotective she was. She was protective over Kalif too but he didn't seem to need her being worried over him all the time.

Rosaline smiled softly when Nicolette said that she was having a girl. She was hoping that Nicolette and Kalif would have a little one daughter. But after this, Nicolette better be wise with her age and having little babies. Rosaline shook her head in answer to the results. She would receive them shortly though, and she was rather anxious. Rosaline could not wait until she heard that she was carrying a little baby inside of her. Rosaline heard the question, and she frowned slightly. That one. Vladimir was fine, technically, but his dark behavior was admiring and frightening at the same time. Rosaline took in a deep breath of oxygen and she answered, "Vladimir, ever since he started that training, he has become darker and crueler with each passing week. When I see him, he is...well behaved and knows more than Zinaida. There is nothing to worry about. Never has he come home in a state that I am upset with what comes of it." No physical harm was ever done to him either.

Her little son would soon be a good representative of the Zhefarovich family, and she was honored to have had him for a son. Zinaida receives extra attention from her parents, and Vladimir gets to become more acquainted with the ghosts and portraits of the family, as well as Asparuh himself. A healer came in and she turned to Rosaline, "I have your results, Mrs. Zhefarovich. I am sorry to inform you that you are not pregnant. Your count is rather low, and keep trying, okay?" Rosaline's blue eyes narrowed dangerously at the healer, whom backed away slowly. Rosaline uttered, her voice full of anger and disappointment, "I am married to one of the members of a family that can produce a million children. How can I not be pregnant? We have been trying for three months!" It did not matter to her that her count was low. She stood up on her feet, and the healer left the room. Her hand went to her forehead and she murmured, "How...how can this be? Chav and I were hoping..."

Rosaline turned to look at Nicolette, and she frowned. How could this be? She wanted another child, but she had three already. Rosaline let out a sigh, knowing that Chav would be rather disappointed that they would not have another son or daughter for a while. Not while her count was low. Maybe she needed a potion to increase her count? But she wanted one naturally. Rosaline dropped her hand, and she could not be happy for Nicolette now. She wanted to, but she just couldn't. "I have three already. Perhaps I shouldn't try anymore, until Vulcan is a little older..."

It seemed by the soft smile that Rosaline was happy for her when she heard that Nicolette would be having a little girl this time around, she hoped someone else was excited for her. She wasn't even sure why she wanted a little baby girl so much when she already had Kailie and Patricia to doll up and spoil like crazy. The golden eyes female figured it was probably because they were both getting closer and closer to the age of being an adult and going off to school. Plus it was always a different experience when you were the one actually having the child. She already couldn't wait to hold her little baby in her arms. When Rosaline started to talk to her about Vladimir and his training, Nicolette listened carefully so she would have an idea of what it was like. While she spoke one thing hit Niccy that had never hit her before, what would little Nicolas think about his brother getting all the attention and the honor? "I guess I'm just a little worried about my baby growing up too fast. How long does this whole training go for?" When he came home would he still want to lie and take naps with her, would be still like it when people read to him, would he still even be the little baby boy that Nicolette wanted to dearly to hold onto? Although she may have grown more cold and dark under the family's influence, she was a mother. She worried over a lot of people but couldn't really help it. She loved her family and didn't want anything to happen to them. When the healer came in to announce that Rosaline was not pregnant Nicolette frowned and stared at her sister softly, she knew how much Rosaline wanted a baby.

"Rosaline...I'm really sorry but the only think I can suggest is keep trying if you still want a baby. Don't purposely try to have a baby but don't completely stop trying either, like...a surprise. If that makes any sense." Nicolette shrugged her thin shoulders as she replied to Rosaline quietly. Basically she was saying for then to just spend their usual time together and chances are that eventually she'd get pregnant. At least thats what happened with her and Kalif, they never intended to have kids so it just sort of happened when they least expected it.

Rosaline knew that Nicolette had every right to be worried over Damianos. Rosaline was exactly like that when she heard about Vladimir's training. Vladimir was only two years older than Damianos, and Rosaline could recall when she heard about the training, and she was almost frantic over it. She was worried that Vladimir would be brainwashed or changed somehow, yet now she did not seem too worried. Rosaline pointed out, "Expect Damianos to be like Kalif however. Vladimir is rather untouchable and does not like to be held now. He is colder and does not play with his twin very well anymore. Being chosen as head is a great honor, and I respect that and all, but they will grow up a little faster than most children." Rosaline knew this all too well. Though she was rather happy that Kalif's son and her own would be working side by side, but she also wondered if they would get along at all; especially considering that Chavdar and Kalif used to never get along at all.

Rosaline turned away from Nicolette, and her hands went to her stomach. Was there more damage to her stomach because of Vulcan being a little late? But she did not have any damage at all. The healers would have mentioned it. Rosaline sighed and she nodded, thanking Nicolette for the advice, "Thanks, I will keep it in mind. We tried for Vulcan, I believe, and we ended up having him. Maybe I should treat it like I did with the twins. Unsuspecting." Rosaline motioned toward the door and she smiled, "Let's just go on home. I am sure Kalif would love to hear that you are having a girl." Though she doubted that the man would treat the situation any different anyway, boy or girl.

Nicolette already figured that one day Damianos was going to be a complete image of his father. He already showed some signs of gaining the mans personality. The only thing she figured that would be really different for either of them was how her son had her golden eyes while Kalif once had silvery eyes, from whats he remembered. But thinking about how her baby was going to grow up faster then most children was a little scary. He wasn't going to get to enjoy his childhood very much in that case then. He would probably but a lot more like both of his parents in that case then. Nicolette could only guess that Kalif didn't have much of a childhood because of his training and Nicolette herself certainly didn't have a childhood because of her family being killed off and James doing all he could to make her miserable. The only really good things she could remember about her youth was getting her Animagus form, meeting Kalif in school, and becoming a Death Eater and finally ridding the lives of those who ruined hers. A small sigh signaled that the pregnant Death Eater was not fully happy with this. It was an honor for her son to become Future Head of the Zhefarovich Family. She was very proud of him and she was sure that even though Kalif probably didn't say or show it but he was probably just as proud.

"Heading home sounds good right about now, I'm kind of hungry and I think you may be right. I can't wait to tell him about the baby girl." Nicolette gently let herself down from the Hospital bed before she gently walked over to Rosaline and placed a pale hand on the woman's shoulder. She did feel bad that her friend and her sister wasn't getting the baby she wanted but she had hope. With a soft sigh she apparated the both of them out of the Hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back