Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie knew the next name on his list. He had a feeling he wanted to look on the second floor, so thats where he went. He hummed as he skipped through the halls, looking through the crowd for the Head Girl. "Seleeeeene, where are youuuuu?" He sing-songed happily, looking around and smiling at everyone he saw.

Selene had just popped into the head peoples room to pick up a book she had accidentally left behind. she was just awkwardly tucking it into her bag trying not to drop the roses and cat in the basket on her other arm when she heard a voice singing her name. "Hello. I'm here" she said looking to see a young boy skipping towards her.

Jordie smiled brightly, skipping over to her. "I'm Jordie! I have a rose for you!" He told her, happy to finally meet her.

Selene smiled as the boy introduced himself. "Hello Jordie. that is very sweet of you. how are your deliveries going?" she asked.

Jordie pulled the yellow rose from his basket and offered it out to her, giggling and smiling brightly. "It's going well! I don't really know anyone on my list so I get to meet a lot of new people!" He told her, rocking on his feet a bit.

Selene,

I don't usually send roses to anyone but if anyone deserves one it is definitely you.

Sophie.

Selene nodded as Jordie explained that he was getting to meet a lot of new people there are more people in the school than you realise I don’t know many people on my list either she said. One would think after all these years she would know more people but she didn’t.
she took the roses that she was given and read the nose it was short but sweet and she knew that she would treasure it thank you she said. She could almost feel the excitement radiating off him and was glad that he was enjoying the roses deliveries as much as he was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back