Hope to see Lils

A

Anonymous

Cris was hoped that Lils was out looking at the stars tonight, but who would be? It was a beautiful night. Cris looked ariudn but really didn't see her. Then he went to where they had been at the night he scared the bleedy hell out of her. She was there. " Lils? Can I talk to you? Without sreaming. Just me and you. Without Pez.. without anything to both us. I really need to." Cris was almost in tears and probably would have cried if she would have said no or walked away.
"Please?" He pleaded with her.

She was, as Cris thought, staring at the sky. It was her favorite thing to do. She loved knowing that her dad was there. He was looking down on her. He was guarding her with the life that he used to have. She heard a rather loud noise behind her, which made her jump about a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 meters into the air. She turned arounf, saw Cris, then she sighed, the look on his face was appalling. What this time?. She thought to herself. She turned with her side to him. "Talk."

"What happened to us, Lils? I mean we where like to peas in a pod. Now look at us.We fight the wholetime we are together. And I said we would be together forever. I know your having a hard time with your dad, but Lils, I don't know what do you want me to do. Do you want me to put my feelings to the side? "

She walked up to him slowly. She scanned his face for any other emotion besides sadness and hurt. But, since she couldn't find one, she came really close to him. "I just want you to know that this what I've been waiting on." She reached her hand up, and grabbed his hand. She then pulled him into a hug, it was more than a hug, it was a loving and caring embrace. This one didn't feel forced, she didn't feel like this on was required. She just felt like she wanted to, and that's why it was great.

All she said to his response was, "I'm in love with you." She laughed, "Why am I so stupid. I let something go that was as perfect as you. Don't say you aren't perfect. Perfection has the tiniest bit of imperfection and that's what makes it perfect.

" Ok I'm perfect." He said laughing. " So does this mean we are back together?"

"I want you and I want what you want. So you tell me."

She laughed, "It's hard for me to say," she said sarcasticlly. "Do you even need to ask." She looked at him. "Yes, we are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back