Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
((Continued from: Ravenclaws are the best ))

Cyndi stepped into the Great hall with Estrella and looked at the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw tables, noting that both were pretty filled with students. In fact, all of the tables were pretty full and she knew that as soon as the students really looked at her, many of them would begin to wonder what was going on. She hadn't told any of her housemates about the bet she had made so she knew that when they saw her in wearing Ravenclaw colors, they were sure to be shocked. The seventh year didn't know if Estrella had told anyone, but was sure that she would find out as the day wore on.

"I'm going to go sit at the Gryffindor table" Cyndi said as she pointed her thumb in the direction of her table. She walked over and sat down, not planning to say anything until anyone else did. With her back to the Ravenclaw table, the Gryffindor had no idea what was going on over there, though she did hear an awful lot of laughter and giggling behind her. She pulled a piece of toast toward her and began to butter it.

Andy and Bruin had been deep in conversation when he checked his time table and pointed out how he had a study session penciled in, so waving goodbye to him Andromeda turned back to face her breakfast. This just being friends business wasn't really wasn't quite so bad... was it? She tried not to think about it as she scooped a spoon of sugar into her coffee. Hearing giggles she turned and nearly spewed out the coffee she had just taken a sip of.

Andy watched wide eyed as her room-mate, her bestfriend, her captain and now official nutcase Cyndi came and sat down at their table wearing the Ravenclaw colors. At first she didn't say anything, mainly as Cyndi didn't say anything. Andy simply watched her completely fascinated until at last it just got too much for her and with a bubble of suppressed laughter she turned to face Cyndi.

"Tell me this is some stupid bet or that you've been dared or something? Please" she almost begged her, turning and glaring at some first year Ravenclaws who were blatant about their pointing and smirking.

Kida was on her way out of the great hall when she saw Cyndi in ravenclaw colours her jaw almost dropped, Kida walked up behind Cyndi and checked the tread "did something go wrong with your wash, put blue clothes in with your Uniform" she snickered to herself as she took a seat next to her.
Kida heard andy ask her if it was a bet or she had been dared and she looked at Cyndi for her answer, Kida giggeled to herself quietly, it was hard to try to hold it in, Cyndi did look quite funny in Ravenclaw colours.

Cyndi bit into her toast and chewed as she watched some first years walk by her openly laughing at the fact that she was sitting at the Gryffindor table with Ravenclaw colors. She scowled at the group who quickly dispersed to a farther corner where they again began pointing and giggling. She turned her attention back to see Andy simply staring at her. Cyndi continued chewing amused that Andy hadn't asked anything yet. When Kida joined them, Cyndi nodded and her and finally heard Andy ask what she was doing wearing a Ravenclaw shirt.

Cyndi nodded slowly. "Yea, me and my big mouth got involved in a bet with Estrella. I told her that the Gryffindors would win the match-up against the Ravenclaws but we didn't and now this..."she said as she gestured to the shirt. "Oh and I have to say that Ravenclaws are the best" Cyndi added quickly with an eye roll before taking another bite of her toast.

"Hang on a minute" Andy laughed, she seriously couldn't help herself, "tell me that's it, that you just saying right there that they're the best means you've honored the bet. Do not say you have to stand up here and do a sonorus or anything while saying it. Estrella is mental, cool but mental. What would she have had to do if we had won?" Andy picked up a piece of toast and with her other hand placed it over her eyes.

"Sorry but the color is hurting my eyes this early in the day" she giggled.

"Shh" Cyndi said with widened eyes as she glanced behind her shoulder towards the Ravenclaw table. "Don't give Estrella any ideas. No, I don't have to do sonorus, but I do have to say that about the Ravenclaws if anyone asks me why I'm wearing the shirt." Cyndi shook her head at Andy who was covering her eyes and giggled. Having to wear the shirt at the Gryffindor table wasn't so bad, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to stay there all day. Soon, other students would begin coming around her to ask.

"She would've been doing the same thing if we had won" Cyndi sadly stated.

Andy couldn't contain her giggling any longer and simply let it explode out of her as she turned to face the table once more, propping her head up in one of her hands.
"Well it's a good job you lost the bet then, you still look good in blue but I don't think our maroon and gold would have done Estrella any justice" she winked at her bestfriend.
"So how long more do you have to torture your fellow house mates for?"

Cyndi broke out laughing too" I don't think she would've either." Serving herself some juice, Cyndi answered Andy's question with an eye roll. "Oh....for about another 22 hours or so. The bet was for an entire day." She looked at her two teammates and gave them a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back