Honor and Blood

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden was fully enjoying the time she had off from school. Her exams where coming up soon but those would be a piece of cake. She was back with her boyfriend Selwin. Eden knew that they would not be together forever because Lolita had already let her know that when the time came Eden would have to give up Selwin and be with the person that Lolita had picked out for her. But for now Eden was happy and no one was going to take that away from her. Turning the page of the muggle fairy tale book Eden had with her. She could not help but giggle at the end of each story how the prince always saved the princess and they lived happy ever after. "Yea like that would ever happen in real life." Eden mutted as she started the next story about a girl and a frog.

OOCOut of Character:
Admin Approval ID #7349336

The man walked covered in a black cloak that gave off it's own aura, underneath the Dementor's cloak Luxen slowly walked up to the girl. Luxen always enjoyed the Dementor's cloak as it always seemed to make things colder than they would normally, even underneath it's fabrics he could still feel a slight tinge in his skinned despite the summer sun. The park was quite deserted if only for a moment as Luxen watched from behind, he smirked under his cloak recognizing the muggle book for what it was as he slowly pulled out his wand. "Incendio" Luxen said simply enough as a fire leapt from his wand and ignited the book while it was still in her hands. "No Pride" Luxen said coldly from under his cloak ensuring that nobody would be able to see his full face. "I should remove the brand and the rest of your skin" Luxen said as he kept his wand trained on the girl.

Eden jumped to her feet as her book burst into flames. Pulling her wand out and pointing it into the direction of the voice. Eden felt her face go pale. She knew that voice. "It can't be your dead. Lolita told me so." Eden said her voice shaking slightly. She felt the sting of his words as he said she had to pride. "I was just doing as Lolita said." Eden knew it was not really an excuse but it was the only reason she had. Eden hopped that he would not remove her mark it would not only be painful but it would bring shame to her family.

Luxen laughed a cold merciless laugh as Eden mentioned that he was dead and that she was just doing what Lolita said. "So it was Lolita that branded you? Lolita who you promised to serve" Luxen said even more coldly if that were possible. He took several steps forwards however under the cloak it merely looked as though he glided over towards her the effects of the cloak stronger now that the was closer. "Perhaps I should Crucify you until you go mad" Luxen said menacingly as he glared down at Eden. "The amusement might be worth the time I wasted on you" Luxen said noticing that a few others were walking towards them from the distance. "Come with me" Luxen ordered coldly to Eden as he began walking towards the cover of some trees where nobody would be able to see them.

Eden shook her head fast. "No it was you that marked me as yours Luxen. I forget myself." Eden bowed her head. How could she have been so stupid to believe that Luxen could be truly killed. The young Seer glowed with shame when Luxen mentioned that he had wasted time on her. "No you have not wasted any time on me I assure you." Nodding her head when Luxen told her to follow him. Eden kept to his right side a few steps behind him. Pulling the hood of her cloak up Eden watched the people that where in the distance. Why would Lolita say Luxen was dead if he was not? Eden wondered.

Luxen took Eden to a secluded area where he then turned and faced the young girl "Tell me Koshiba, why should I let you live?" Luxen asked coldly as he began to slowly walk around the girl examining her features. "Why should I allow you to besmirch my name with your continued incompetence?" Luxen asked as he made a full circle around her, stopping once more as he looked into her face. "You in the last few years have done nothing" Luxen said in a hissing tone as he glared at her with malice. "I who have done everything to include rise from the dead, come back to find nothing but incompetence" Luxen said more to himself than to her as his anger began to grow. He looked at her while keeping notice of his surroundings so that they were not unexpectedly disturbed. "You must be punished, so tell me, what do you feel is a deserving punishment for your crime" Luxen said with little curiosity as to how the young girl would reply.

Eden thought about the question for a moment. "You should let me live because of the fact that yes I am dating someone right now but I am not head over heels in love with them unlike Leah and her Henry. I know that Luthor's future is far more important than anything else." Eden watched as Luxen walked around her and than faced her again. "I have been doing everything that Lolita has told me to do. From following the Seer around while we where in school together to now just saying low and doing well in school until I am of age and my Seer powers are stronger and I can be of more use." Eden hated the fact that she could not do more for Luthor. Eden thought long and hard about this question she was going to be punished. It didn't make sense but what could she do. "I do not know what my punishment should be but what ever it is I shall accept it." Eden said her head bowed.

"Again you use Lolita as your excuse" Luxen said his anger showing itself more profoundly this time as he pulled his wand out and pointed it at her. "Again you show your ignorance by not coming up with a decent punishment" Luxen spat as he glared more angry than ever. "Since you are Lolita's puppet and not my servant" Luxen said coldly as he looked at her "turn around so that I may remove the brand I gave you" Luxen said knowing full well that it would indeed be a fitting punishment much like freeing a House Elf. "You can go and play your little games away from my sight and away from service" Luxen said coldly as he kept his wand pointed at her "You can even go ahead and fall in love with who ever it is that your dating" Luxen said mockingly. "Unless you can think of some reason why I should keep you" Luxen said deciding that he would allow her one last chance at some semblance of redemption. Not that he really cared as his mind was more than made up, he would remove the skin from Eden's back and the brand, allowing her to continue the rest of her days as the pathetic creature he was looking at now.

Eden threw herself to her knees. "Forgive me master. When I heard you where dead and gone I did not know what to do. I did what I thought was best. Bound myself to her so that I could continue on your path." Eden did not cry she was not that weak but the very thought of losing her mark and being a nobody scared her. "I have not just been sitting around being lazy I have been listening watching to everyone and everything that has been going on. Lolita had been trying to find out anything she could about the Legacy but she has failed. I believe she plans on using it for herself instead of it going to Luthor." Eden could not breath she did not want to be cast away from Luxen he was everything she wanted to be and with out him she would be nothing. "I will do whatever you say and never doubt you. I want nothing more than to spend my life serving you." Eden kept her head down and her knees firmly planted on the ground not moving and breathing slowly.

"Fool, you tell me nothing the Elf hasn't already revealed" Luxen said coldly as he stared down at the pathetic creature. "Your words however do not go unheard" Luxen said as he turned from her "You may keep your brand, however" before he finished he turned and with a simple thought began using the cruciatus curse on his acolyte. He wanted to bring the girl to the brink of imagination when it came to describing the pain she was feeling, Luxen's face twisted into a murderous smile as he kept up the assualt and began walking forwards "You will do better in the future or the mercy I have shown you today will be taken away" Luxen said coldly as he removed the curse. He leaned in and grabed Eden's hair pulling her up so that she could look into his eyes "I will never tolerate a failure" Luxen said with a deep anger in his voice as he released her. He turned and looked around to ensure that they were still in fact alone. He didn't have much time and would need to return home before long "I will be in contact" Luxen said simply enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back