Honestly, I think I'm going to hit you....

Hollace's breath caught in her throat, eyes slid closed, skin sensitized from his lips and the touch of his hands. She loved Hades, loved everything about him, despite herself, despite his insane vendetta against the light he perceived within her. All of that melted away as his arms engulfed her, she melted against him. Her head slid back on his shoulder, her mouth welcoming his passionate kiss.

Hollace rested back against Hades chest, her arms resting on his wrapped around her, a blanket tucked under her arms and covered their bodies where they rested in a corner on the floor of the closet. Clothes hung half off their hangers, most were on the floor and there was now an elbow sized hole in the wall. She sighed and closed her eyes then frowned in annoyance. "They need to shut the hell up before they wake up Vritra."

Staring fiercely at the screen through the mysterious confounds in his hood, the so-called man claimed to be Julian Faulkner held a controller device in his hand. Mario Kart; possibly one of the greatest muggle inventions ever invented. Julian had his suitcase of tools next to him, as he sat next to Vladislav. Bowser was Julian's favorite character in the game, and he was currently playing against Vladislav and Kasura. Swears loudly left his mouth as the other two players tried to beat his Bowser.

"YOU CAN'T BEAT BOWSER! HE IS LIKE LORD VOLDEMORT! Fear will still be inflicted upon the pathetic muggles and mudbloods like Bowser lives on to inflict fear to Mario and Princess Peach!" Julian was absorbed in this competitive game; though Julian's original intentions were coming here to speak to Hades Lutrov about a possible job. Merlin knew how long this game had gone on. He wanted to destroy these two at the game. From under the hood, a smirk formed as Julian received the ultimate weapon on the game: a banana. Using it like a mudblood on fire trying to reach water, Julian hoped it would send one of the other players wrecking into the wall.

"OH MY GOD! I HATE YOU TWO!" Kasura had managed to get into Vladislav's lap and block him from seeing that damned banana in the road. Vladislav, playing as Luigi, ran into the wall and spun out. Blaring in the background was the very song by Aqua. Lollipop. Vladislav didn't know where it came from, but it was worth it. Vladislav bit his tongue and he growled in his throat as he tried to beat these two at the game. Vladislav took a long drink of Cherry Coke. Though Vritra was watching from the doorway, with wide mis-colored eyes and amused with the three adults as they were playing a muggle game. Vladislav muttered, "I swear, if I get in last place for the hundredth time, I quit!"

Long Hours had gone by since Kasura had started playing this Mario Kart game with the two men in the living room while Hollace and her husband did whatever they were doing. It was her first time ever playing with one of these game things and she was absolutely hooked on it, and now she was actually getting good enough to keep up with the men in the house since earlier that been doing a good job keeping up with her. "Stop being a baby just because you keep losing, Vlad." She stately boldly as she sat in his lap comfortably leaning back into him as she pressed buttons trying to avoid all the chaos that was sent out by Julian as he tried to once again beat her at Vladislav at this dumb racing game. Kasura had chosen baby Mario as her racing character and she had to admit that he seemed to attract turtle shells and those d*mn banana's. Grabbing the coke form Vladislav's hands she took a swift sip of it and set it down beside them seeing as she was still sitting in his lap and sort of leaning against his chest and she continued to try and out-race everyone for first place.

"Take this you cloaked son of a b*tch." Kasura hissed at Julian as she shot a turtle shell at him and tried to race out that freaking turtle thing he was using as his racing character. She had been doing so well on this course and was intent to beat this strange cloaked person for once.

Hades was in the armchair, eyebrows raised, and he watched Julian, Vladislav, and Kasura play Mario Kart. Possibly one of the most bizarre scenes he had ever seen in his life. Vritra now knelt beside the chair, watching the screen with interest. Hades was highly amused, and he tightened his old on Hollace who was in his lap. He was dressed in a black shirt and jeans, whereas she was wearing a jeans and a sweater. Hades smirked, "Vladislav, I think you are going to lose. Again." Hades took a red twizzler in his pale fingers, before he wondered if Nicolette was missing her gamecube...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back