Homecoming

Sofiajade Evans

OOC First Name
Sonja
Being away from Hogwarts for a pretty long time had a great effect to Sofiajade. Small things, like just walking down the hallways made her feel at home, hearing the portraits argue made her smile. She went outside to the lakefront to spend sometime with nature and perhaps a reunion with old friends. Only a couple of students were there so she sat down on the grass facing the lake. She closed her eyes and thought of her memories here a year ago.

Hiria was going to sit and read one of her books outside, near the lake. When she got near the lake, she spotted her Hufflepuff friend who she hadn't seen since last year. She ran towards her and sat down next to her. Hiria said "Hi Sofiajade! Long time no see!"

Sofiajade opened her eyes upon hearing someone call her. She saw Hiria already sitting beside her. "Hiria!" she said. "Hi, how are you?" she added.
Sofiajade opened her eyes upon hearing someone call her. She saw Hiria already sitting beside her. "Hiria!" she said. "Hi, how are you?" she added.

"I'm alright. You?" Hiria asked.

"I'm fine, as always." she replied. The book Hiria was holding caught her attention. "Studying already on the first week?" she asked with a playful smile.

"Not really. Reading more for enjoyment. This book is one of my favourites!" Hiria said.

"You are such a bookworm!" she said. "Me, I'm not into reading but I don't hate it either. Its just that it usually strains my brain cells." she added.

"The only time reading strains my brain cells is if I'm studying. The rest of the time, books open up whole new worlds for me." Hiria said.

"Uh, well, perhaps we have different species of brain cells." she replied. "Oh, by the way, I heard there was a Yule Ball last year. Did you go?" she asked.

"No. I wasn't able to go with any of my friends, and I couldn't take anyone as a date. I'm guessing you didn't go if you said you'd heard there was one?" Hiria said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back