Home Sweet Home

Alfie Tyler

OOC First Name
Annie
Alfie put his key and opened the door. It was late, and he hurried to punch in the code on the alarm. He hoped Atticus wasn't up. He didn't want to have to deal with him, and odds were he was out with a girl, so he wasn't to worried about it. He kicked his shoes off and went into the kitchen. No light were on so he sat down and turned on the light. It was weird to be back after being gone for four days, but he was glad to be back.

Atticus hadn't been able to sleep well since Alfie had left. He called everyone he knew about the missing boy; no one had seen him. He was worried sick about his love drunk brother. That's when he heard the clicking of the lock, and then the door; the beeping of the alarm being set. Quickly he got up, moving from his room to the kitchen; just in time for Alfie to turn on the lights. Atticus ran up to him and embraced him in a bear hug. "Where the hell have you been?" He asked, still grasping his little brother.

Alfie was embraced in who he assumed were his brothers arms as soon as he turned on the light. He heard the concern in his brothers words. "I stayed at Adam's house for a day then went to a hotel." He said, he hoped he wasn't in trouble it's not like he just left out of the blue for no reason. "Oh and Alexia and Alexander say hi." He said hugging his brother back, truth be told he had missed him.

"Alfie, where's Izumi. She's back home isn't she. I knew you would see it my way..." He went on a ramble, talking about how Alfie was too young to even be around boys. Maybe he should be locked up for a little while; they would go on a vacation, they would go to that island in Hawaii; nice hula girls. He wouldn't stop rambling; mostly out of worry. He was jittery from excitement and lack of sleep.

"Atticus." Alfie tryed to get his attention. "Atticus." He said it a little louder. "Atticus, you are starting to freak me out bro." He looked at his older brother like he was crazy, which was suitable to the way he was acting. he was only catching parts of what he was saying he was saying it so fast. He wondered if he should call 9-1-1.

"Oh, I'm freaking you out?" His voice raised a little bit. "You left! I couldn't find you! You could have been dead; that little models mother could have hunted you down. She's going to get you killed!" He exclaimed. His eyes glistened with tears. all the emotions of being worried and angry were starting to come out at Alfie.

"And you wonder why I didn't want to come home." He shot icicles at Atticus, it hurt him to see him like this, but he was overexagerating by a lot. He looked away, He knew Izumi, his brother didn't even know her, he had known what he was doing. His brother was so overprotective sometimes, it was begining to annoy him.

"Why?" he asked. He didn't understand what Alfie was saying. "Why were you bent on making me think that my little brother, the only family I have, was out and hurt!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He turned away from Alfie. Never once had he cried in front of him; this would be the first time, and even now, he wasn't going to let that show. He ran his hand through his black tresses, leaning the other one on the sink.

Alfie sighed, "Atticus, you hate it when things don't go your way. That's why, I knew this was coming." He said calmly, it was stupid to be so calm about this but it was how he felt. He shook his head, "You didn't even fully understand the situation and you got upset." He was trying to explain to him but it was hard. He wondered if he should go on and decided not to.

"Oh I didn't?" He asked a little upset. "You wanted this little, model chick to live with us! Or to help her do something illegal. Have you ever met her mom? Do you know what is even going on?" He was trying to keep his voice calm, though it wasn't working to long. "How do you know she wasn't over reacting, all models do." He rolled his eyes.

Alfie rolled his eyes, "Her dad baled on them and her mom is going insane! Besides you don't even know her she's not like most girls, or models for that matter!" HE was really going to get steamed if this yelling kept up much longer. He looked to his brother for what was coming next, "What if that was Mae, or Odette? Wouldn't you want to do it for them?" He hoped it made him brother think for a minute, because he really didn't want to have to storm out again after being home a whole whaping three minutes.

"Don't roll them beady blue eyes at me, boy." He said, leaning against the counter. He looked at the floor; what type of a parent bails on a child as young as Izumi. "That's not your business to take care of. It's social services." He stated, slightly interrupted by Alfie's comment. It was true; he would want to help both of the girls he had dated; though, he wasn't sure about Mae. But, right now it wasn't about him. "But, it's different. I'm an adult, they are adults, you are barely even a teenager." He stated the obvious.

Alfie shrugged, "I won't roll mine if you stop rolling yours." He looked at his brother crossly, "Besides, I'm more than taking care of myself and anyone else who comes around. It's not you ever do staying out all night, and bringing in bimbo's all the time. Face it you know that I was being perfectly logical." He said matter o' factly. He was going to win this argument, one way or another.

"I am sorry, but who put you in charge of me? No one! Last time I checked, I was put in charge of you!" He slammed the cup down on the counter, breaking it on his hand. He couldn't help but be mad. "Whatever. You know what. If you can take such good care of yourself, I'll leave!" He said. He grabbed his coat off of the chair and turned to leave. "By the way... That book you've been reading, you know it. The girl dies in the next book!" He yelled before walking out.

Alfie watched as the glass broke in his brothers hand. Why did he have to be such a drama queen all the time? He was a bit ticked that he had spoiled the whole house of night series for him, but hey he had won the argument. "Yeah walk away! See if I care I don't need you. phhht." He walked up to his room he needed to take a shower and change. He was still ticked because he knew he was right but Atticus had all the time in the world to apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back