Hope Hare

brainiac

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Unyielding Acacia Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Hope had never seen this many books in her life. she had been to countless libraries and this was one of the best. She went to the very first shelf in it and took the very first book from it and opened it, which appeared to be about muggle computer stuff, they were a little out of date, but she was still determined to read every single book here, and it might just take her all seven years.

Recently after doing some thinking, Violet wondered what exactly was in the forbidden forest and why it was so forbidden. She knew that if she was going to find some answers, she needed to head to the library first. There was no way she was going to risk being beheaded (even though she wasn't entirely sure if that was a possibility or not) by going into the forbidden forest first. She was sure there would be some books in the library about it somewhere. As she was walking past a table however, she stopped as she saw one of her roommates reading a book about muggle related things. "You know we don't do muggle studies until like our third year?" she said, wondering what the point of her reading was.

Hope glanced at the girl who commented on her book and shrugged. "Okay?" she replied before shaking her head. "Don't mean we can't read things about muggles. I'm curious about what a hard drive is, so I'll read about it. What are you looking for?"

The girl seemed to give her a little bit of attitude, and Violet just pursed her lips before answering her question. "I'm here to find out why the forbidden forest is so forbidden. You wouldn't have happened to come across a book about it yet have you?" she asked, hoping she could help her. It would definitely save her a lot of time if she could.

Hope shook her head slightly. "You probably won't find it here, this is the computing section. You probably need forestry or history," she replied, trying to think of the best place within the library that one might find information about the forest. "Maybe magical creatures," she said. "I can help you look!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back