hollie + laura.

Hollie Ridley

Wand
'Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather'
Hollie made her way to the dungeons slowly. Her stitch was killing her. She then waited to see if Laura had followed her in from the grounds.

"Yeah, maybe we should go somewhere else," Laura agreed, glancing around the corner, and recoiling, shuddering. There was a heavy door, left ajar, with chains and manacles hanging from the ceilings.

What did they use THEM for?! she thought, shaking horrid thoughts from her mind.

Hollie looked where Laura was looking; her friend had a horrified look upon her face. Upon seeing the chains hanging from the ceiling, Hollie took a step back.
"Oh my gosh! What d'ya reckon they used them for? Hanging people?" she looked at Laura. Thank goodness the 'Dark Ages' were over.

"I don't know." Laura went pale. She recalled what her dad once said to her.

"I remember when I was in school that the old caretaker, Argus Filch, used to complain about the methods of punishment nowadays. He used to say that he used to hang people from the ceiling in chains down in the Dungeons as a punishment, but the Ministry banned it."

Hang them in the Dungeons...

Laura went even paler, if that was possible. She told Hollie what she heard her dad say.

Hollie stared at Laura, horrified, as her friend recounted what her dad had once told her. How horrible! Hanging people from the dungeons... Hollie shuddered.
"Ok, I'm getting really freaked now. Maybe we should go, like, immediately." she suggested, taking a few steps towards the door, then looking back at Laura. "You coming?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back