Hollie and Laura

Hollie Ridley

Wand
'Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather'
Hollie was wandering along the fourth floor corridor happily. She strolled over to the window and gazed out at the gorgeous view before her. Hogwarts was beautiful all-year around, especially now, with the autumn leaves scattered over the green fields. Hollie smiled with contentment. She was loving it here at HNZ; she had never expected she would have such a wonderful time. But the break from her family was doing her good, although she did miss her father and Madi. And their dog, Muffy.
I've made some good friends here she thought, as she watched a bird take flight from a tree. I never thought anyone could replace Lauren. They probably never will, but there's some good contenders here! She closed her eyes and let her sun soak in the sunlight that was beaming down on her through the window.
Then she waited for someone else to come and join her.

Hollie beamed as she saw her friend running up towards her.
"Hey!" she said, happily, giving Laura a big hug. "I'm fine thanks, 'cept for my stupid DADA grade, and you?" she smiled extra big, not wanting to make her problem seem big, especially after Laura had just lost her parents. It was only a stupid grade, after all.

Hollie smiled back.
"So," she said, perching herself on the window ledge and smiling at Laura, "What's the latest with Kyle?" she grinned at her friend's face, hoping that she wasn't intruding too much, and that Laura would find her an easy person to talk to.

Hollie beamed at Laura' happy face.
"Awesome!" she said, chirpily. "I'm so thrilled for you. You just kinda met, right, and it clicked??" she laughed.
"Anyway, wanna take a trip across the grounds? we can get to know each other better then. Like our previous lives before HNZ! We'll start in the Forbidden Forest, if you want? But not too far in!" she grinned and paused, so as to allow Laura to saw something.

[[I'll start thread but lets officially end this one first!]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back