Holidays With The One You Love, What Could Be Better?

Justin Cliffeton

OOC First Name
Zach
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
Justin walked along the stone path and headed to where he was meant to be meeting Trinity for the day. He had been so happy to be able to spend the entire holidays with her, and meeting her parents. Justin wished it could be like this forever, he spent the days with the girl he loved, and he was able to buy her gifts, though she didn't know that part yet. Justin spotted her in the distance, and snuck up behind her, slipping his hand into his pocket to retrieve something as he did so. Justin was the only one who knew exactly what he had gotten Trinity, up until now anyway. He had wanted to show her exactly how much she meant to him.

Justin smiled, and dropped a small bundle into her lap, waiting to see her response. He hoped she would like it. He wasn't exactly sure if Trinity was a jewelery kind of girl, but he hoped if she wasn't, that she would like it because Justin had bought it for her. He smiled, and took the seat that was next to her on the bench she was at. He smiled at her, and leaned over to kiss her softly as he looked around and saw people had their eyes on her as they saw the small little bundle that was on Trinity's lap, as if they were waiting to see what it was Justin had gotten her.

Trinity Cornwell had been having one of the best winter vacations yet, she was now well acclimatised to the weather here and the drastic difference in seasons so it no longer bothered her as it had when she had first arrived to New Zealand what felt like many moons ago. Her life had taken a drastic change in the past year, her grandparents had moved to join her other grandparents in the retirement home and her parents had finally begun acting like parents to her. They spoke unfortunately as if she were adult and treated her as one but she got used to it easily enough, she was simply glad that they were at last treating her as if she existed. They sold the grandparents house so that the money would pay for their upkeep at the retirement home to see out their days there in comfort and from their own earnings purchased a large town house. It was of course much to big for the three of them which was perfect in that one of the guest rooms was now effectively Justin's when he came to stay. It was also opposite her own room which was another bonus.

The days were passing much too quickly for her liking but she would not change any of it. Sitting now on a park bench waiting for him she felt the happiness that had alienated her for so long wash over her. She was content and it was largely because of Justin. Her parents had been a bit concerned at first but as they were basically treating her as an adult, concluded that dating at that age was tolerable once it did not effect her studying. She assured them that it wouldn't and grinned at the knowledge that it was herself more times than not that pushed Justin to continue with his own assignments and lessons.
She beamed up at him as he approached but looked surprised as a small box was dropped into her lap, staring at it a moment she eventually looked at him as she picked it up carefully.
"Justin, you don't have to buy me gifts" she told him truthfully opening up the box carefully and taking no notice of anyone else about them. The diamond encrusted love heart was breathtaking and tears welled up in her eyes. Holding the box close to her she leaned over and hugged him with her free hand.
"I love you so much, thank you" carefully she removed the chain from its box and held it to him, "would you put it on for me?"
Turning her back to him then she lifted her long blonde hair up to aid his attempt.

Justin smiled as Trinity opened up the box, and took out the diamond encrusted heart that he had bought her. She loved it, as he had hoped she would. Justin knew that he had made the right choice straight away. Smiling, he took it from her hands, and carefully placed it on her neck, watching the heart gleam in the sunlight as he kissed her again. The small gesture of love that Justin had given Trinity was something that he was glad she had accepted. Justin knew he didn't have to buy her gifts, but he liked to do it, because it reminded her exactly how much Justin loved her, and there was only so much you could say with words.

Justin placed her hand in his, and smiled. "I know I don't have to buy you anything, silly, but I want to, so that you have a reminder of me with you whenever you're not with me." Justin said, chuckling, and placing his arm around her, and resting his head on hers. Some people stopped and stared, but he didn't care, all that mattered to him right now was Trinity, and that was all that he wanted to care about. Justin smiled at her again, "I love you, Trinity, and never forget it." Justin said, knowing full well that he didn't need to say that in order for her to know how he felt. His actions told her that.

She smiled at him standing up then and taking his hand in her own so that they could walk together.
"Justin... I have the best gift of all from you. You just said it again yourself. You love me!" she kissed him lightly on his cheek before letting her head rest casually on his shoulder as they walked along, "that's the best gift I've ever gotten."
It was the truest words she had ever spoken and something she needed him to understand. Trinkets were all well and good but they would break or tarnish with time, his love on the other hand she hoped would not.
"So what would you like to do today?" she asked him moving her head to look up into those perfect eyes. He seemed to get better looking ever day and yet she knew if he was so grossly disfigured she would still love him dearly.

Justin smiled brightly at Trinity as she took his hand, and they started to walk together. It was Justin, that had the better deal, because she loved him, and she was all he would ever need, all he would ever love, and all he would ever be with. Justin wondered how he had been drawn to Trinity in the first place, though. There was one thing he knew though, that it had been the greatest surprise of his life, and he would never go back on his choice to get with her. Justin wondered what they could do for the day, and he realised he actually had no idea himself.

"You're wrong, Trinity. I have the best gift of them all from you, simple because you love me." He said, as they walked with her resting her head on his shoulder, and he knew that he would never give up the serenity that Trinity brought to him, not for the world, and everything in it. "I'm down with doing anything that you want to do, Trinity, just being able to spend the day with you will make my day." Justin said, still smiling brightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back