OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
hula.gif

W I L L O W . F A Y E . A U TU M N
third year gryffindor.

Look at her! You know your character wants to know her :3
So Willow has recently returned to Hogwarts and well...Hogwarts is nearly over for the semester D:
And right now Willow hates being around people she doesn't know - in fact she wishes she could go back to the 'simple' life of living in the muggle world - and here is where you come in!

I need a few Holiday RPs.
A few people she could be with apart from her inner school-group friends to help inspire her back to what the magical world is like before her sudden departure from hogwarts (refer to bio if you're confused). She's a bit insecure at the moment so you might have a hard time getting through to her but once you get to know her she's a bit of an oddball but is really sweet and loyal ;D

These can be short Rps for those who don't have much time (especially since I now have eight days of uni to catch up on - thanks to the snow dump that my country has been living in, in the past few days) especially since it's just a Holiday plot with not much depth into it

But anyone can RP with her - even younger and older year groups! Yay! :D

~ Missy x

jump.gif

I'm down. Just let me make sure I get what you want to do.

Pretty much your looking for someone to roleplay something almost exactly the same as Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas? So just instead of rhyming and singing, paragraphs and stories?

EDIT:

Well with some compitition in this thread I guess I'll just decribe what I'd like to see in this plot if you did want to do it with me. We have a chance meeting somewhere in the wizarding world (or hogwarts during the break I'm open to either). Didn't really know you, but talked to you cause wherever we would have been (dentist appointment?) its very boring and I knew no one else. So we chat about hogwarts.

QUE MUSIC

We go on epic an epic adventure. I'm thinking magic broom ride (Ripping disney is my goal of this all, so I'm just taking magic carpet ride and putting a broom there instead). We see some of the best muggle sights. See a rainbow. I talk about how magic and ordinary are inseperable in a small poetic thing about the colour of magic. We keep adventuring and hopefully your charecter starts to like magic again.

Anyways... If that sounds like something your charecter would do then pick me. Otherwise, I'd pick your other options.

Hello!

I can offer my main; Kara, which surprisely, will be in Willow's year when I get her sorted. Urk.

Kara is a really friendly girl, but she isn't that good with people because her father has home-schooled her the past year. She's thirteen, going fourteen and is really protective and stuff ^^

CD is in the sig.

Tell me what you think!

Emilie x

I can offer you my character Daniel. He's a year older than Willow and well he's currently lacking in the number of friends department. He currently has no one to talk to who is at th school so he needs all the friends he can get. Alternatively I can offer you either my character Oliver or Jennette who are both second year but in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor respectively. Just let me know what you think.

@Warren: THAT SOUNDS SO FUN. They can go find rainbow unicorns and flying rainbow cats *nyaaaan cat!*
Keke, actually. That sounds really Fun :3 Dream up of ridiculous things to do - eeep, it sounds awesome. I'll start a topic tonight and get back to you :D

@Kara Oooh sounds fantastic - and Willow could always use another friend in her Year group since she doesn't know many people. I'm thinking like ice-cream or something at Brightstone Village or something at Makutu Mall - what you think?

@Daniel Yes. Please. Willow needs friends who are older than her (right now, she only knows people in her year group and below) Maybe he could be some sort of mentor or something - other wise I'm just thinking a really good friendship forming, yes?

I'll start the topics ASAP ~ Family emergency came up, So expect RP PM's either late tonight or at some point tomorrow.

~Missy x

Sounds good. Daniel is a very mentor type person so it'll fit him well.

Roleplays are coming! sorry sorry D:

Hmm with holidays over... Shall we scrap the idea. Save it for another holiday. Or move it to the school year? I'm good with either resolution.

Ugh, I am so sorry >.<
Things have been piling up again and lack of muse because of it.

I wouldn't mind doing a random plot at Hogwarts - what do you think?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back