Closed Holiday Adventures

Jordie let out a sad laugh, shaking his head. "Careful, or I'll just stay sad to keep you," He tried to joke, though he worried it fell flat for a moment. When Ares tucked a curl behind his ear, telling him he was the best, Jordie sighed softly, catching Ares' hand and holding it to his face. He sighed again, melting into the bed. "I'm so tired," he murmured, opening his teary eyes to look at Ares. "Are you hungry?" He asked. He could poke at some food probably, as long as he stayed close to Ares.

Ares laughed with Jordie at his words. His face was soft and warm. The Slytherin stroked his cheek with his thumb, just staring at him for a while until he spoke again. "Hungry? Oh well, not really. But wasn't Onyx going to make some food?" Ares said, pretty sure Onyx was in charge of dinner for that night. "I don't want to make Onyx feel bad if I don't eat anything."

Jordie sighed softly, leaning into Ares' hand for a moment longer before reluctantly letting go. "Alright, lets... just lay down for a bit then," He offered slowly. "Knowing my brother, he'll come tell us when food is ready." Jordie sat up and slipped off his shoes, stepping away long enough to change into his pajamas before laying back down in bed, slipping under the blanket and looking up for Ares to join him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back