Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hey Sawyer,

How are things holding up at home? Has dad been cooking for you? Or he is ordering takeaways like he did last semester? Are you all safe?

We’re in the first couple of weeks of classes here, and so much chaos has already ensued, you wouldn’t believe it! In my first potions lesson, the professor had this entire table with potions vials, and asked the class to drink them!! People got sick and one of them even went to the hospital wing, what kind of education is that? I’m honestly shocked, it was so disorganized, and was as if dad was teaching the class, which is the LAST thing I want in a professor, sheesh.

I really hope things aren’t as chaotic at home as they are here.

Send everyone my love, and please remind dad to feed everyone a vegetable now and then, even if he throws some broccoli on a cheese pizza.

Love,
Theia.

Last edited:
Hey Theia,

Things are pretty much the same except dad always orders too much food. We haven't had any repeats of the great kitchen disaster of '49 at least. I have had to defend your bed from Felix enough times that I'm thinking of constructing a mote though. I think Dad would probably help which is honestly the only thing stopping me from actually trying.

It's so weird having you back for a bit and then you gone again for months. But I'm glad your classes are fun? At least your potions class can help you be less homesick. I hope you're getting good grades in it, you've pretty much been preparing for that chaos your whole life.

I'll float the vege idea to dad. He was on a mission to construct a snack transportation upstairs last I checked, maybe a few broccoli will make a good test subject, assuming we have some. I think I saw something green in the fridge last week but who knows if it was actually green to begin with..

I'm kidding though, honestly. Everything's fine here, you know how it is. We miss you, and I can't wait to be at school with you next year. If you start now, maybe you can corral your potions teacher into a sensible human by the time I start?

Love,
Sawyer.

P.S. Felix says hi too. And dad. Okay, okay. Everyone says hi.

Sawyer,

I’m not sure if I appreciate hearing that things are the same as last semester. I am not looking forward to cleaning up a sea of fast food wrappers when I get home again, but I am glad the house hasn’t burnt down without me. Honestly, if you stop defending my bed and let Felix have it he would probably get bored after a day and never bother you again. That would at least be less work than keeping him out all the time.

That potions lesson was not the cure for homesickness I needed, I’m glad a few of the other professors have sense at least. Most (not all) of them are serious about rules and safety even if the potions one wants us to hurt ourselves.

I can’t wait until you and everyone else are at Hogwarts, because you better believe I’ll make sure you guys have vegetables at dinner. I hope I can ask for the potions professor to be sensible by then. He’s old, and I assumed he would know better but so is dad, so I shouldn’t have been surprised.

Speaking of you going to Hogwarts next year, has dad mentioned getting your school supplies? It’s early but I know if we don’t start bugging him now he’ll leave it to the last minute, and I want you to have the choice to take your time getting everything.

Give everyone, even dad, a hug from me.
Love,
Theia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back